Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A5A2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RebelSoldier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RebelSoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A5A2
    Posted: 12 June 2008 at 3:51pm
I'm putting an A5A2 kit onto my A5, I'm having trouble putting the foregrip on there because I have a flatline barrel. How can I fix this? Anyone who has had an A5 w/ a Flatline barrel who has tried to put an A5A2 kit on there, please post.

Edited by RebelSoldier - 12 June 2008 at 5:13pm
Yomillio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yomillio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2008 at 3:53pm
What exactly is the trouble?  I've seen many with the Flatline, it should be no problem...

It may be obvious and I'm sorry if you find this insulting, but did you take the barrel off?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RebelSoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2008 at 3:54pm

there is a gap between the front of the foregrip and the bottem of the barrel, there is a groove where a normal barrel is supposed to go and my flatline is just to wide to fit the slot so it rests on top of it.

Edited by RebelSoldier - 12 June 2008 at 3:57pm
Yomillio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yomillio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2008 at 4:19pm
You'll probably just have to file or dremel it down to fit.  Not too big of a deal.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RebelSoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2008 at 4:23pm

Oh, alrighty. I forgot to mention that I still can screw it on to the A5 but like I said before there is the gap.

Edited by RebelSoldier - 12 June 2008 at 4:24pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic