Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

i need some newbie scenario games

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: i need some newbie scenario games
    Posted: 17 April 2008 at 2:05pm

I am always trying to get a regular group of people playing woods ball in my area. the locations are endless, and i always hear people who want to play, but i can never get them to actually do it.

so i went on craigslist and posted that a big game was going on. i got lots of responses, probably more then i anticipated, and of course half will not be there, BUT......give me some good scenario games to play.

my friends and I usually just do single shot elimination, or at best capture the flag. nothing complex. but from the responses that are about 50/50 newbies to expereinced players.

with all that being said, what do ya'll got?

SPEAD GUN YOUR FACE!!
StormyKnight View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2008 at 4:09pm
ThatGuitarGuy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Square Slot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGuitarGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2008 at 5:36pm
Play SWAT or something.

Have one group go defend a "stronghold" and the other group has to invade the stronghold and take them all out before the "Police" get taken out.
Skillet:     I've never been terribly fond of the look of a vagina
carguy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2008 at 11:47am
cool, thanks guys!
SPEAD GUN YOUR FACE!!
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2008 at 1:49pm
get rid of the ginormous sig plz.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic