Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WAS/ACE’d

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p8ntballer37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WAS/ACE’d
    Posted: 12 August 2004 at 10:51am
After 3 weeks I finally got my angel back from warped sportz. They did a very clean job on the eyes, I was surprised. Those of you unfamiliar with this process pretty much all they do is take an intimidator style WAS equalizer board and fit it into an angel, eyes and all. The stock opto switch is replaced with a microswitch(much more reliable. They also remove the stock LED screen and replace it with a picture (picture 3), and they remove all sensi related parts. Also they glue the buttons shut on the spine of the grip frame(all adjustments are made through the trigger and through a light in the back, picture 4). The eyes look wet but they are actually very hard. All total with shipping it came to just under $400.

Edited by p8ntballer37
thecorpseman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thecorpseman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2004 at 10:54am
Drool. Get a new drop.
FAPM- Forumers against PopeMobile.
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2004 at 11:04am

Coulda got the Fly upgrade for the same price...

p8ntballer37 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p8ntballer37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2004 at 11:07am
I wanted to get out of those horrible opto switches.
Trogdor2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2004 at 11:07am
I like Angels...
Something unknown is doing we don't know what. That is what our knowledge amounts to. - Sir Arthur Eddington
oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2004 at 11:33am
its cute
nforcer4 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

BANNED

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nforcer4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2004 at 11:55am
nice
paranoidperson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paranoidperson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2004 at 12:02pm
prwtty nice
evil-98 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
evil 98 pwnz joo!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil-98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2004 at 12:06pm

warped, does was? lol doesnt make sence but i guess that works out nice, timmy board on a angel

lol can you run the equalink on it? and all the WAS settings? i can get it down to debounce 1 on the was lol

evil-vision

TippyManic32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippyManic32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2004 at 12:21pm

Not a word of that made sence, except for "picture", lol. Whatever it is, since its expensive it must be good. Nice Gun

p8ntballer37 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p8ntballer37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2004 at 12:46pm
    You get all the settings that come with the WAS board, you can program dwell and debounce and the eye mode. I got debounce at one right now and it's got way too much bounce. Also, theres an eye mode called "simulate" that makes the gun shoot as fast as it physically can, it's great, really impresses the little kids when you go 20bps while barely pulling the trigger.
cv98custom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cv98custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2004 at 1:30pm

niiiiiice

MY GUN: 98 c
14 32 degrees quiet riot
revo. hopper
response trigger
double trigger
remote
proteus goggle system
dye stickys
4+1 harness
2 20oz 12oz and one 9oz tanks
j2duhr View Drop Down

GUESTED FILTER DODGE & F-BOMB

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j2duhr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2004 at 1:59pm
I thought WAS was Wicked Air Sports or something.
yay do i win?
youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2004 at 3:15pm
i like your angel.i like the color a lot   
jeep 98 custom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I can type in Nerd L33T!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeep 98 custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2004 at 3:43pm
I don't like Angel's, but I do like that one. Nice job, looks like a real good gun.
"Yes there are two path you can go back, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on"

Rbmllr412 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rbmllr412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2004 at 3:53pm

Do you use a halo? I hope you do.

SP Nerve, Max-flo 68/45, Halo B w/ V35 victory board, and RIP drive--All black
lepercondynasty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lepercondynasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2004 at 5:27pm

Originally posted by thecorpseman thecorpseman wrote:

Drool. Get a new drop.

there is no drop u mean he needs a drop

98 CUSTOM
custom ball sack drop yes it hangs and swings but it gets out of the way
custom double trigger with paper clip and rubber band giving it alsome rate of fire hahah IM SERIOUS
lepercondynasty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lepercondynasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2004 at 5:28pm
why did they cover the lcd display or whatever dont u kind of need to look at that
98 CUSTOM
custom ball sack drop yes it hangs and swings but it gets out of the way
custom double trigger with paper clip and rubber band giving it alsome rate of fire hahah IM SERIOUS
canadianballer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canadianballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2004 at 5:32pm
i like that gun
got banned last time :( now i'm back, without a vengeance, dont worry mods

(formerly known as oops)
Project Irene View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
It really DOES exist!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Project Irene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2004 at 5:44pm
Nice, I'll stick to Tippmanns.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic