Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Woods A-5 & homemade 98 2X trigg BIG PICS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vash357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Woods A-5 & homemade 98 2X trigg BIG PICS
    Posted: 16 August 2004 at 12:30am

My A-5 with E-Grip, JCS Ajustable Dual Trigger, JCS VooDoo folding stock with RVA, J&J Ceraminc 14", Flatline, JCS xShort 5" barrel, and Dead on Paintball x-Core expantion chamber. Also I was bored today so I did the clicky pen trigger mod on my 98 custom and made a dual trigger for it out of an extra allen wrench and some electrical tape. I did the trigger for fun, so no flames please. I had my A-5 all camo until I got my J&J and JCS barrels and the stock. I'm going to take the camo of the flatline too eventualy, and mabey the hopper. Rate out of 10 please, seperate ratings for with/without camo if you would. Hope you like it

Edited by vash357
SatansEnemy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SatansEnemy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 12:54am

sweet gun...and i rate it 8.5/10

sorry i cant go much higher...thats about all youll get outta me, unless it has a milsim look....so pretty much you have a perfect gun, except its not a milsim. lol

got any pics of it with the full gun camoed?

not the best looking camo, but looks like it would well. detailed.

Mike Barch View Drop Down
Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Barch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 12:57am
i hate big pics, and i got dial up too so i really hate them, nice gun tho 7/10
vash357 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vash357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 12:59am
If you want to see the full camo version, search for "camo A-5" I posted pics of it a few weeks ago, but no one liked it much
chopper08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chopper08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 1:29am
ya i thought i say that kind of camo before it kinda looks like a puzzle
a5
response trigger
polished internals
14in lapco bigshot
meteora View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meteora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 2:01am

HOLY PICTURES!!!!!!!

Yep my computer imploded from the magnitude of the pics

nice gun though, is that 2 inch barrel very accurate??

GUN WHORE
XTC
travisty6303 View Drop Down

Strike 2.5 - Lame language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote travisty6303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 7:23am
nice job the a-5 hopper is pretty random and i llike the sorta mil-sim shortie barrel u got  what the **edited** did u do to that 98 trigger
travisty6303 View Drop Down

Strike 2.5 - Lame language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote travisty6303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 7:24am
im still tryin to figure out how smart parts got a picture of my girlfriend on their barrel covers
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 8:50am
^^^uhm, whatever you say?.?!? Anyways, it looks cool but i dont really like that camo hopper. Also, its not a bad idea about the dual trigger. I give it 8/10. Good Job
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
Stiffler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stiffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 9:13am

very nice a-5! i like it most with the flatline on it. how does that mini barrel work? and sry but im not too hip on your "custom" trigger you made for your 98c.

8.5/10

Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... I’m comin’ ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 9:28am
i kinda hate the camo job. looks fake big time. but if it works for you then go for it. nice setup overall. 9/10.
youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 9:55am
nice double trigger on your m98c
the godfather View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 9:55am

why would you post a picture of that ghetto trigger and not expect to get flamed......

as for the a5 its cool but unless you find the camo actually usefull, id take it off

MetallicaESPa5 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 10:20am
gigantic pics... a5 looks good, i don't know about that trigger on your 98c....

A4*Jyim* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A4*Jyim* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 10:39am

Ok, first thing first, sweet guns.

The bad

Take that Camo off it looks soo bad(i think)

Whats with the small Barrel?woodsball?

I dont understand the tippy trigger?

NeWays Nice

~*Jyim*~

Team GodLike
Only God Will Judge Us....
PEVS PAINTBALL

~*JYim*~
woodsballer87 View Drop Down

Acme All-Purpose Member Title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woodsballer87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 10:57am
that trigger is ridiculus.

Rbmllr412 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rbmllr412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 1:05pm
Only one thing to say. Flatline.
SP Nerve, Max-flo 68/45, Halo B w/ V35 victory board, and RIP drive--All black
vash357 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vash357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 1:16pm

Originally posted by woodsballer87 woodsballer87 wrote:

that trigger is ridiculus.

I was bored, so I made it. ^^ That's the kind of responce I was looking for when I posted it. I think it quite funny myself.

The xShort 5" barrel is acually pretty acurate, almost as good as my J&J

lepercondynasty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lepercondynasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 2:00pm
not likein the costum trigger
98 CUSTOM
custom ball sack drop yes it hangs and swings but it gets out of the way
custom double trigger with paper clip and rubber band giving it alsome rate of fire hahah IM SERIOUS
Die-Trying View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Die-Trying Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 5:29pm

like the slick trigger on the a-5. but i'm not a fan of the camo job. i give you a 7/10 you would get higher but that camo. i was thinking about doing the same thing to my 98 just to see if i wanted to get a new trigger. hows it feel?

Ion
sanded and bondo'd body
Orange painted body and frame
Dead On Bullet Drop
Evo II
68/4500 crossfire
Evil pipe kit with ultra tip

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic