Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EZ way to clean paint!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIPPMANN P8NT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EZ way to clean paint!!!!
    Posted: 28 October 2004 at 9:48pm

3 good uses for socks in paintball.

1. EZ way to clean paintballs: Got a bag with broken paint in it? No problem, just get a nice long sock and put about a pod’s worth of the remaining good paint in it. Hold both ends and rock the sock back & forth, than place the sock down, (wile holding it closed) spread out the paint inside the sock and roll your hand over the sock.

It really freaking works!!!

2. Pod Silencer: Line the inside of your pods with a sock. Who cares if they slow your reloading rate. If you are play woods ball you should not need to reload super fast.

3. Cylinder cover: If you like to carry more than 1 tank in the same bag, than just put a sock over them.

It’s good for the tanks, and good for you ears.

"Caution, Lethal in large doses" www.freewebs.com/teamlethaldose

The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 10:03pm
do you work for a sock distributor?
jaked588 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaked588 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2004 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by TIPPMANN P8NT TIPPMANN P8NT wrote:

Pod Silencer- blah blah blah

well wut i do is i put a bunch of paint in the pod until its full to the top. then i put my hand over the top and tap the pod on a table. then i put like 5 more balls in and repeat. then i repeat that. if u do it right, the balls will be packed in tight, you wont hear them when u run, and they will come out of the pod faster.

Bounty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bounty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2004 at 1:53pm
why bother?
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2004 at 2:38pm

Well, I guess those'll work, it's just the fact that it is a sock. I honestly dont worry about my pods shaking because when I see someone I let loose, so they know where i am.

Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
TheOperators View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheOperators Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2004 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by jaked588 jaked588 wrote:

Originally posted by TIPPMANN P8NT TIPPMANN P8NT wrote:

Pod Silencer- blah blah blah

well wut i do is i put a bunch of paint in the pod until its full to the top. then i put my hand over the top and tap the pod on a table. then i put like 5 more balls in and repeat. then i repeat that. if u do it right, the balls will be packed in tight, you wont hear them when u run, and they will come out of the pod faster.

Thats what I do. Works great, no sock. But that is still a good idea.

Matt

Edited by TheOperators
"Those who fear being conquered, are sure of defeat"

"The most deadly thing on the battlefield is one well-aimed shot."
roadrunner0535 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roadrunner0535 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2004 at 3:10pm
ummm...u could use a sock as a barrel condom...lol
98c seclusion
14" dye ultralite
rufus dawg 2x stick trigg
remote
full-auto mod
My 98C
100% smart parts
ConfusedPainter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConfusedPainter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2004 at 10:09pm
Or you can use the sock to keep your foot warm...
the_blade View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<esser is more

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_blade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2004 at 10:17pm
nothing beat one kids way of cleaning his barrel...

he said that when he breaks a paintball in his barrel he hits the feed load hatch and he sticks a good old tampon in there and shoots it out. now imagine if he hit someone with that, covered in some good old fashioned red paint imagine explaining that one to the ref.
95 base neon 3.0 cai, knifedged crankshaft 60 mill throttle body,14 crane cam crane springs/retainers eagle rods port matched/ polished intake p&p head shaved .015 phantom grip diff dohc exuast
Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... I’m comin’ ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2004 at 6:34pm
uuummmmmmmmmm......................no
reincarnation14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2004 at 7:50pm

hahaha or u could put the sock over ur head and b like u dont see me

Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck
FAPM-Formers Againts Pope Mobile

The South WILL Rise Again
pbdude985 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbdude985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2004 at 5:32pm
the many uses of sock
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2004 at 5:36pm
I use my sock as a tank cover.  I cut a very small hole in the toe, and pull it over the reg so it covers the tank.
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2004 at 6:23pm

Originally posted by the_blade the_blade wrote:

he said that when he breaks a paintball in his barrel he hits the feed load hatch and he sticks a good old tampon in there and shoots it out. now imagine if he hit someone with that, covered in some good old fashioned red paint imagine explaining that one to the ref.

Can you imagine the face on the ref when he gets hit wit that red paint soiled tampon and the kid that shot it was actually a girl

Do not steal....the government hates competition!
ic3man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ic3man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2004 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by evil_fingers evil_fingers wrote:

Can you imagine the face on the ref when he gets hit wit that red paint soiled tampon and the kid that shot it was actually a girl

fun fun fun

A-5 08 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

The mob rules!!! Get the pitchforks!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2004 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by ic3man ic3man wrote:

Originally posted by evil_fingers evil_fingers wrote:

nothing beat one kids way of cleaning his barrel... he said that when he breaks a paintball in his barrel he hits the feed load hatch and he sticks a good old tampon in there and shoots it out. now imagine if he hit someone with that, covered in some good old fashioned red paint imagine explaining that one to the ref.

fun fun fun

hahaha, it would have to be a dark red paint though, not like really pink, the outside would be all gooey with paint . The ref would be concerned for someones health i think. God i am glad to be of the male gender.
TruePaintballer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Spam 11-19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TruePaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2004 at 8:10pm
Sock Fetish?
Outlaws
*Sponsors*
Abrika
ItalianoGuy04 View Drop Down
Strike 1, lewd questions, 2/9

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ItalianoGuy04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2004 at 11:07pm
i'm gonna try it...

Supe'd up Spyda Victor, don't like it, don't care
98c - baller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c - baller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2004 at 11:21pm
Originally posted by The Guy The Guy wrote:

do you work for a sock distributor?

thats what it sounds like to me
CQB_NINja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CQB_NINja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2004 at 8:46pm
Or u can go to a paintball store and buy a cloth tank cover, or line a pod with the bag the paint comes in.
*TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC-TIC*

*POP...POP*

"HIT"...>=[
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic