Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

tank rules?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlebreadman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: tank rules?
    Posted: 07 November 2004 at 5:01pm
i already surched for this so i know its not here. me and my friends r planning on making a tank for a big game next summer, and before we can start we want to know what the limitations are for tanks, how fast they can be, size, what they made of an so on if anyone KNOWS please fill me in thank
Homer J View Drop Down

Strike 2 for drug related images

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Homer J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2004 at 8:18pm
Usually, it has to have a cut-off switch on the outside, and the speed limit is generally walking speed.
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2004 at 2:38am
it all comes down to your field....

Where do you plan to use it?   MXS keeps tank rules.
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2004 at 9:14pm

Well apparently you havent tried Google to help you on yer search

http://www.armoredfistpaintball.com/tank_rules.htm

Do not steal....the government hates competition!
Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... I’m comin’ ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2004 at 9:32pm
id check with your field. check the links up above^^ and that should tell you.
rockerdoode View Drop Down

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2004 at 10:52pm
ummm, when you guys make it post pics, the only tanks ive seen are in magazines.
"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2004 at 12:29pm
Well look at the link there are pics in it....
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
The Veteren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Veteren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2004 at 3:36pm
 First off dont make it huge, that will lower your manueverability. I would recoment the body out square tubing and sheet metal for the sides and top. Its very imporatant you dont make it too big. also it might be a good idea to build it out of an old car (that runs well). Dont set your goals too high, then you might not get anything done.
M98
14" tear drop
expansion chamber
Evo II
Rocket cock
star bolt
and other mods
pearldrumma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pearldrumma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2004 at 9:33pm

In scenario games or whatever can tanks be destroyed, because it seems kind of dumb if its indestructable.

pain only hurts for a minute
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2004 at 12:09am
No they can not be destroyed, theres a small box wit a hole on each type of paintball tank....wit a well placed shot into the hole it will make the engine shutdown, rendering it as a kill.
reincarnation14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2004 at 12:49am
I havent seen em do that yet, but when i played u had to shoot it like 20 times then it was out, it was hard just to lay 1 hit, cuz they had like 2 freakin Dye DM4's on each side, those things hurt
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck
FAPM-Formers Againts Pope Mobile

The South WILL Rise Again
A-5 auto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 auto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2004 at 10:59am

All i know is that the speed limit is around 5 mph.  It takes more than 20 hits it takes like 75 but it takes 2-3 with a bazooka.

Hey howd you do that?! Your funny hahaha shut up! FAPM forumers against Popemobile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2004 at 5:23pm
yea i was just sayin a number, and they didnt have paint bazookas, they shot nerf footballs out of em.... one shot brent in the head...i frikin died from laughin so hard
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck

A-5 auto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 auto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2004 at 9:28pm

i never said paint bazookas i just said bazookas!

Hey howd you do that?! Your funny hahaha shut up! FAPM forumers against Popemobile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2004 at 2:41am
I didnt say you did, I'm just sayin that they didnt have paintball ones. If you do make one, try to find out how to leave like a wire or something to pull out to turn off the tank. Put it on the back so you can sneak up on it and pull the wire. But that would be kind of hard to do, you would have to be really smart in electics and cars and stuff. If you need help, try askin A-5 Auto or 98 Nitro, they might be able to help you.
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck

A-5 auto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 auto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2004 at 6:13pm
im makin a tank that will have three slots on it.  1 on the front and one on each side.  all of the slots will have five wires in them one that leads to a killswitch on the motor if u cut it the tank dies.  Trust me youll be lucky to even get anywhere near this tank without bein lit up!  If you have a bazooka it will tank 4-5 shots.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic