Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My stickerized rodeo !!more pics!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Gold Member
Gold Member
<<>>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote >><< Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My stickerized rodeo !!more pics!!!!
    Posted: 28 November 2004 at 10:54pm

This is a thumbnail of your image, and will appear like this in the message board. This is a thumbnail of your image, and will appear like this in the message board. This is a thumbnail of your image, and will appear like this in the message board. This is a thumbnail of your image, and will appear like this in the message board. This is a thumbnail of your image, and will appear like this in the message board.

This is a thumbnail of your image, and will appear like this in the message board. And my monster 10 million candle light power flashlight.

Ya i finnally got around to getting these up.

Specs:

Progressive barrel

ESP frame

and homemade trigger mod

This is what it looks like after i gave up on my spyder project.

Edited by >><<
BehindBlueEyes View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BehindBlueEyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2004 at 11:31pm
.....nah...dont like it......nice electrical tape........ive got an e-99 avant...and my trig pull is less than a millimeter off the button..jsut unscrew the grip, get a small screw driver and you can reduce it alot.......just a thought for ya
CI
[Mr. Smith] View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [Mr. Smith] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2004 at 12:20am
yay for spyders......
Proud owner of an ACE'd 2K3 matrix

Flarpy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flarpy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2004 at 1:20am
fugly, although i like the "Are those my balls on your face" sticker.
Gun Setup:
Black and silver 98c
14" J&J Ceramic barrel
20oz co2
Warp feed
Gravity loader :(
shiftykyle101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shiftykyle101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2004 at 7:51am
....nice spyder.
SeaWolf View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Doesn’t know who Big Al is...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2004 at 9:37am
Originally posted by BehindBlueEyes BehindBlueEyes wrote:

.....nah...dont like it......nice electrical tape........ive got an e-99 avant...and my trig pull is less than a millimeter off the button..jsut unscrew the grip, get a small screw driver and you can reduce it alot.......just a thought for ya

I hate that screw... I'd swear that they made it out of plastic and painted it a metallic color.

Edited by SeaWolf

MetallicaESPa5 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2004 at 11:08am
Not bad. Thats a lot of stickers. Gosh eveyone has that "are
those my balls on your face" sticker.

ms2013 View Drop Down
Strike 1: Political campaigning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms2013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2004 at 12:06pm
i don't have that sticker.

i like the trigger mod. it annoys people, plus it's very effective. good work.

john.

ProLite M-16 18 AA
Ak47 A5 Egrip flatline
M-1 Garande Automag 18 AA
98C RT Thompson w/ Drum mag
A5 MP5, Egrip, Armson Phantom,Stock, 12gr
98C RT HK33 Flatline

UTTER DESTRUCTION OF QUIXTAR!
The Keen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Keen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2004 at 1:40pm

Nice gun except for the electrical tape.

P!NK panther View Drop Down
Strike 2 - vulgar material (2/2)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P!NK panther Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2004 at 3:03pm
to many stickers for me pretty ugly i shall say
Bunker_Attack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunker_Attack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2004 at 3:22pm

Pretty cool.

TippyManic32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippyManic32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2004 at 3:33pm
made an ugly gun, uglier, put more tape on it to hide the fact that it is a Spyder
>><< View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
<<>>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote >><< Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2004 at 4:00pm
I'm surprised i was waiting for some total spyder bashing but hey it worked well so far. Ya i also have a tigershark bolt that i forgot to add. You got to remember that i'm just a woodsball player so i don't need all that stuff to make it shoot faster. And the electrical tape i just did to see if it worked i'm taken it off when i start playin.
pbdude985 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbdude985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2004 at 5:10pm
pretty kewl i guess
that pump guy View Drop Down
I am the ’pump’ man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote that pump guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2004 at 6:31pm
haha, I have that same flashlight.
TruePaintballer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Spam 11-19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TruePaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2004 at 6:36pm
Awesome flashlight...and the Rodeo isn't that stickerized...I have seen some super filled Stickers...but keep it up dude
Outlaws
*Sponsors*
Abrika
FROG MAN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1- Language, 11/29/09

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FROG MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2004 at 6:42pm

there measured in candelas.

2 giga candelas

lol

<1 meg sig = bad>
>><< View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
<<>>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote >><< Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2004 at 7:03pm
That flashlight will put a beam so far away its amazing. Me and my freinds play flashlight tag alot and that thing takes the fun out of it just because you can see so far with it.
NascarKevin24 View Drop Down
Can’t Stop Swearing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NascarKevin24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2004 at 7:08pm
Yeah nice gun I guess but if you are going to put stickers all over the gun atleast cover the entire thing in them and why are you using Evil stickers when it is a spydeR?

-cockerkilla99- View Drop Down
Banned 3 strikes(3/18)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -cockerkilla99- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2004 at 7:10pm
w00t w00t.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic