Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New A5 Trigger Grip

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Follows in HondaXR’s footsteps...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psyrecx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New A5 Trigger Grip
    Posted: 25 April 2005 at 6:50pm
There needs to be a new trigger grip the current one is to flimsy. An aluminum one would be nice instead of the cheap plastic.

This sig is brought to you by Psyrecx, thanks to D-Town Balla.
kissXtheXbarrel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kissXtheXbarrel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2005 at 8:10am
if when you say "flimsy" and "cheap plastic" you mean ballistics tested military stuff then your right. and there is one although its a 45 grip. its made by J&J

Edited by kissXtheXbarrel
A5, egrip, cp barrel kit, check it asa, etc
MT. Vigilante View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Captain America

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MT. Vigilante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2005 at 9:05am

Originally posted by Psyrecx Psyrecx wrote:

There needs to be a new trigger grip the current one is to flimsy. An aluminum one would be nice instead of the cheap plastic.

Why, did you break yours? I’ve never heard of one breaking, and are you talking about the trigger guard, or are you talking about the actual grip on the handle.

Join the XP Re-Revolution!
MT. Vigilante View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Captain America

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MT. Vigilante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2005 at 9:06am

Originally posted by kissXtheXbarrel kissXtheXbarrel wrote:

if when you say "flimsy" and "cheap plastic" you mean ballistics tested military stuff then your right. and there is one although its a 45 grip. its made by J&J

I am pretty sure that its not ballistics tested stuff, but the plastic is still pretty strong.

Join the XP Re-Revolution!
Psyrecx View Drop Down
Follows in HondaXR’s footsteps...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psyrecx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2005 at 6:48pm

I installed a stock and when I went to put the rear pin back in the plastic piece that holds the grip to the gun snapped off. Pretty easily I might add.

Edited by Psyrecx

This sig is brought to you by Psyrecx, thanks to D-Town Balla.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic