Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

super brass eagle blade turbo!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raflexjrsr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: super brass eagle blade turbo!
    Posted: 22 March 2006 at 12:04am
I had this crazy idea of getting a brass eagle blade turbo (I know how they suck) and modify it to make it competitive, but making the outside look the same. You know, I can get to my field with my apparently bad blade and when they think I've got no chance... SURPRISE!!! my blade kicks their ass.
        anyway, is this actually plausible? I donīt care if I destroy it or if I use a lot of $$$. any sugestions?

Edited by raflexjrsr - 22 March 2006 at 12:06am
GThomas View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Who are you again?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GThomas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 1:06am
It's not plausible, unless you are a air smith genius, which I am guessing you are not. My advise is don't waste your time or money trying, because its not going to happen.
Coco pops View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coco pops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 12:04pm
why??
raflexjrsr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raflexjrsr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by Coco pops Coco pops wrote:

<!--
bmi_SafeAddOnload(bmi_load,"bmi_orig_img");//-->

why??

cause itīs nice when they underestimate you. I would give someone a BIG surprise
Sureshot3091. View Drop Down

Modern family man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sureshot3091. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2006 at 8:04pm
You COULD try a Full Auto Trigger....Not exactly sure on how to do that to a Blad though...Try google. Type" Full auto for blade" or something along those lines...
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2006 at 5:05am

even if u did that, it's just gonna break anyway.  and there is no way it would look the same on the outside.....  if you wanted to do something like that, use a talon.

X
the flanker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the flanker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2006 at 7:39pm
^^^ that would be hilarious to see someone with a talon own an angel or a tippy or a ion

perhaps the greatest movie ever
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2006 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by the flanker the flanker wrote:

^^^ that would be hilarious to see someone with a talon own an angel or a tippy or a ion
the only real prob with the talon is the lack of velocity adjuster, and the plastic body.  if it whern't for those, i would be out there with one....
X
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Voted 2010 Most Improved horse fondler.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2006 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by Styro Folme Styro Folme wrote:

the only real prob with the talon is the lack of velocity adjuster, and the plastic body.  if it whern't for those, i would be out there with one....
I know of several people I guarentee could do it if they tried... Its not hilarious, its humiliating for the other guy, but its not hilarious
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President

RIP T&O Forum
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2006 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by __sneaky__ __sneaky__ wrote:

Originally posted by Styro Folme Styro Folme wrote:

I know of several people I guarentee could do it if they tried... Its not hilarious, its humiliating for the other guy, but its not hilarious
i know a guy that could be in the nppl....  but he plays stock class and i've never seen him play with an electro....  he's still godly.
X
RavenGuard View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RavenGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2006 at 4:13pm
If you want to make people think they will own you, trick out a custom pro and show up at a speedball game, and it will be easy to kick their butts.
Tippmann A-5
Polished Internals
E-Grip
Ape Board
JCS Blade Trigger
QEV
8" Bigshot + Apex
Ricochet R-5 / Tac Cap
Palmers Stabilizer
68/4500 Crossfire
Kal. View Drop Down
Guested - not funny

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kal. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2006 at 8:17pm
WORST IDEA EVER!

-ComicBook Guy

to my greatest fan ~Kal.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2006 at 2:57pm
yes.  guested.
X
cyrus-the-virus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyrus-the-virus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2006 at 5:53pm
people dont underestimate custom pro's esspecially considering(if your lucky) you can find a Ebolt and it would rip
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Voted 2010 Most Improved horse fondler.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2006 at 6:27pm
Thank Jesus for who ever guested him...
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President

RIP T&O Forum
DsXz View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested 3 strikes 10/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DsXz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2006 at 10:34am
just take the shells and see what u can do
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2006 at 11:02pm
I saw a great video of a guy who turned a Talon into a semi auto using a three way; effectively transformed it into a 'cocker.

'sleepers' rock. Some POS plastic brass eagle that can actually rip would be hilarious.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2006 at 1:07am
Originally posted by brihard brihard wrote:

I saw a great video of a guy who turned a Talon into a semi auto using a three way; effectively transformed it into a 'cocker.

'sleepers' rock. Some POS plastic brass eagle that can actually rip would be hilarious.
do u think you could find it?
X
kevinthegreat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevinthegreat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2006 at 9:29pm

you could take the body and put an automag in it... replace all the workings with the automag workings.. automags being all tiny and all.. it might work.

Tippmann A-5
Polished internals
4.2 inch rifled barrel
Destroyed OD paintjob
Love
Cheetos3254 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Too cheesy for mere words to describe ..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheetos3254 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2006 at 5:52pm
Its the player not the gun that kicks ass. if you are playing with a talon and sucking chances are if you "customize" it.....your still gonna suck
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic