Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

guess what i made

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, Language 5/4

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kuhndog599 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: guess what i made
    Posted: 16 May 2006 at 6:34pm
hey i hooked up a servo and reciever to my spyder (e99 avant) so now i can shoot from somewhere else (we play in the woods by my friends house) and they'll think i'm there so i can distract them. i have my gun set up on a homemade tripod. the range on the control is 1/4 mile. i only have it set up to pull the trigger. i'm gonna try to work something out so it can turn. i probably cant get it to go up and down though since i only have a 2 channel reciever.

Edited by kuhndog599 - 16 May 2006 at 6:35pm
model 98 - homemade handguard
solid stock - opsgear mag
polished internals
homemade sling - paintjob
operator barrel
progressive barrel
opsgear mag - stock
dark assassin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dark assassin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2006 at 6:58pm
man ive wanted to do something like that forever

thats awsome man..good luck!

hey see if you can get some pics!
It's like a new pair o underwear, at first it's constrictive, but then it becomes a part of you."

-Garth
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2006 at 7:06pm

Neato.

Just be very careful with it.

kuhndog599 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, Language 5/4

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kuhndog599 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2006 at 7:25pm

yeah i'll be carefull. i'll put some pics up. it wont be on the tripod though. and i wish i had a better place to put the electronics. i didnt know anywhere else to put the battery pack. i used a case covered with duct tape to hold the electronics. and yes i kwo the images are blurry. i did the best i could with this cruddy camera.

Edited by kuhndog599 - 16 May 2006 at 7:49pm
polished internals
operator barrel
progressive barrel
opsgear mag - stock
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, Language 5/4

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kuhndog599 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2006 at 7:50pm
dont worry i'm getting better pics off of scanner. its just that this imageshack says its too big or sumthing so i dont kwo what to do.
polished internals
operator barrel
progressive barrel
opsgear mag - stock
Thatoneguy123 View Drop Down
...Who?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thatoneguy123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2006 at 8:43pm
Originally posted by kuhndog599 kuhndog599 wrote:

dont worry i'm getting better pics off of scanner. its just that this imageshack says its too big or sumthing so i dont kwo what to do.

Try using photobucket
ardyandkari View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ardyandkari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2006 at 10:10pm

Originally posted by Thatoneguy123 Thatoneguy123 wrote:

Originally posted by kuhndog599 kuhndog599 wrote:

Try using photobucket

if youre using windows, just open the file in paint, and save it...cuts the size in half.

if its huge in paint, just go to "image/stretchskew" and cut it down by %50 or so...

If you define cowardice as running away at the first sign of danger, screaming and tripping and begging for mercy, then yes, Mr. Brave man, I guess I'm a coward.
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2006 at 11:57pm
that, my friend, it really neat. 
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, Language 5/4

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kuhndog599 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2006 at 8:27am

thanks for the paint idea it worked. i'm also suprised that people like it. here at home i know my friends will be like. thats stupid. or sumtihg. those of you who saw my gun i posted a while back yeah my friends thought i did a crappy job on it. one of them was like jeez thats stupid to have made the foregrip out of two pieces of wood. i did that because we didnt have any thicker wood so i had to double it. you could barely tell where the wood merged.

theres one i'm trying the other one and if i get it i'll edit this post

Edited by kuhndog599 - 17 May 2006 at 8:37am
polished internals
operator barrel
progressive barrel
opsgear mag - stock
SSOK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2006 at 2:35pm
That is a very amusing idea. The only bad part is if you want to go paintballing, you need a 2nd gun or to rip all that stuff off :(
the_blade View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<esser is more

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_blade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2006 at 5:33pm
lol another good idea I saw was some one wired an e99 to a flood light sensor that was mounted on a tripod and hidden in a bush it was the funniest thing walking in front of that and then being lit up  with no one accutally standing there shooting the gun.
95 base neon 3.0 cai, knifedged crankshaft 60 mill throttle body,14 crane cam crane springs/retainers eagle rods port matched/ polished intake p&p head shaved .015 phantom grip diff dohc exuast
moondo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moondo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2006 at 7:09pm

dude a flood light is an awsome idea!

ps. where can you get one of those mechanical triger pullers?

Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, Language 5/4

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kuhndog599 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2006 at 7:09pm
yeah ive got two guns so that wouldnt be a prob. you could also use the trigger. i could still fire it. i'm trying to get the other pic up
polished internals
operator barrel
progressive barrel
opsgear mag - stock
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2006 at 9:06pm

oh thats so cool, you should make it fully auto.

aww itd be amazing to put mini camera on it.

i know someone made a hud for paintball once.

<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2006 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by the_blade the_blade wrote:

lol another good idea I saw was some one wired an e99 to a flood light sensor that was mounted on a tripod and hidden in a bush it was the funniest thing walking in front of that and then being lit up  with no one accutally standing there shooting the gun.
man, if only i where smart..... 
X
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, Language 5/4

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kuhndog599 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2006 at 8:20am
yeah theres like no possible way i can get it to turn. theres no place to hook it up and i dont know a way i can hook a servo up to do it. maybe i can attatch string a pull one way and another to turn it!
polished internals
operator barrel
progressive barrel
opsgear mag - stock
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2006 at 3:36pm
cant you get a motor for the bottom of it. just use a servo to turn it on.
<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, Language 5/4

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kuhndog599 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2006 at 6:58pm
carl.. can you draw me a pic like in paint on how that works? and i want to try the floodlight idea. does anyone have like a site how to hook it all up?
polished internals
operator barrel
progressive barrel
opsgear mag - stock
Ilford Rule View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilford Rule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2006 at 7:41pm
hook a servo to a leaf switch (microswitch). then use that to trigger a motor. you can pretty easily mount one switch on each side of the servo to reverse the polarity on a motor. if you need help let me know

CPro (w/ polished internals)
14" Bigshot
BT SBS
Various Rails
NcSTAR D4B
Macro
AA 68/45

CCI Phantom
45 Grips
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, Language 5/4

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kuhndog599 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2006 at 8:17pm
my brains a little fried from all these school tests so could you make a pic in paint?
polished internals
operator barrel
progressive barrel
opsgear mag - stock
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic