Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My 03 orracle

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My 03 orracle
    Posted: 20 June 2004 at 9:19am
Stock baby, with sticky 3s and an insanely short trigger pull! New tank is in the pics, next upgrade is an eblade.

Go here for more new pics of my gear.

Edited by NiQ-Toto
///AMG What?
NMLvaio View Drop Down
Guested - Spamming w/ new name

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NMLvaio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2004 at 9:28am

nice gun when did you got yours.Did you have any problams on yours. and tell me this what does short stroking and trimming means?? and tell me what is the bad things on the orracle because I only heard the good things and many people knows how to work on them. and one more thing do they tell you how to retiming it, and how do you now you are retiming it

NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2004 at 9:35am
I got mine in december. I have had only slight timing issues which i easily solved, most of the time by myself.

Short stroking is when you dont pull the trigger all the way back or when you dont release the trigger all the way. It causes double feeds or skipped shots. I have no idea what you mean by trimming.

The one thing i dont like about mine is the ct 3way, i find it adjust itself and starts to leak. Also, messes with my timing a little bit, but just enough to notice a change. They dont tell you how to time it, but with people from other forums, such as AIR-Powered.com, it was really easy to learn to time.

But you already knew all this, because you have your own orracle, right?
///AMG What?
A-5 bunkerking View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, inappropriate sig. 3/11

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 bunkerking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2004 at 9:36am
love the color
tyranny View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tyranny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2004 at 9:36am

u need a new feed neck but otherwise very awsome

edit wuts with the blue macro line on a green gun

Edited by tyranny
NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2004 at 9:38am
Originally posted by tyranny tyranny wrote:

if you're getting an eblade u need a halo and a new feed neck and a rail since apparently u don't like drops but otherwise very awsome
I dont need a new feedneck, but a clamping one would be nice. Also, i dont need a halo yet, my revvy is fine. Besides, im looking for a good deal on one with a rip drive, if anyone has one...

I had black macro, but when i took the drop off, it was too short, and all i had left was blue.

Edited by NiQ-Toto
///AMG What?
A-5 bunkerking View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, inappropriate sig. 3/11

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 bunkerking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2004 at 9:41am
if you like your revvy, you can get a board for it, i think its called a turbo board. it makes the revvy feed 16bps.}
imo, that beavertail ruins its look, its just so blocky. you should look into a sleaker looking beavertail to clean up the look a bit.
NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2004 at 9:45am
I dont really care about the beavertail, i wouldnt have it on if it wasnt a rule... IMO, it does its job, i am not spending $20 on a new one...
///AMG What?
Bunker_Attack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunker_Attack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2004 at 10:33am
Very.Very sweet man,
Nice colour
spaulding View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spaulding Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2004 at 11:32am
nice gun get a nice unimount if you dont like drops that cheap asa looks funky
Btpp_333 View Drop Down

Strike 2: Egregious cursing (2 counts)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Btpp_333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2004 at 11:41am
love the gun, hate the macroline
i really, just dont care anymore
warbeak2099 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
So I said, "That is my foot!"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warbeak2099 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2004 at 12:35pm
Nice cocker. I say keep everything you have there just to spite the people who want you to get new stuff lol... oh, and keep it there because you like it as well!
MIDN 2/C, US Navy

LCE-SpyderMag | G-Force Pneumatic Mag | '99 RF Sniper II
NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2004 at 12:56pm
Look, i dont need a $40 asa when a $5 is fine. Also, i dont care about the blue macro, it doesnt bug me...
///AMG What?
merc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
American Scotchy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2004 at 5:38pm
you have 35cents in your seat...
saving the world, one warship at a time.
NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2004 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by merc merc wrote:

you have 35cents in your seat...
That is my emergency money...
///AMG What?
NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2004 at 8:10pm
bump for the green...
///AMG What?
98God View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ya, the joke did get you Strike 1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2004 at 8:19pm
that green reminds me of sperimint gum
nouseforaname View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
nouseforatitleeither

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nouseforaname Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2004 at 9:22pm
get an Eblade already ... then you MIGHT be as cool as me ...
might
E98Flatline View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E98Flatline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2004 at 11:23pm
Love the color
-Tippmann 98 Custom
-Flatline Barrel
-E Trigger
-E Hopper
-Collapsable Commando Stock
-Hell in the field
-
Death_master View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Front player kamikaze death ninja

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Death_master Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2004 at 12:11am
[QUOTE=NiQ-Toto]Stock baby, with sticky 3s and an insanely short trigger pull! New tank is in the pics, next upgrade is an eblade. But should be a unimount.... Why not consider the race frame? Just as fast, way better eye interface and a better warranty setup...QUOTE]

Edited by Death_master

Shocker < Macdev Cyborg < DM4

dmfizzle pwns cyborg
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic