Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

4 HOTTT NEW Shockers **UPDATED**

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I can type in Nerd L33T!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeep 98 custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 4 HOTTT NEW Shockers **UPDATED**
    Posted: 21 August 2004 at 11:46pm

Shockers!!! Mine, Matts, Daves, and Charlies.

Matt's:

Mine:

Both:

Specs:

Matts;

Blue Shocker #5854

Vision, Freak, Freeflow bolt kit, Evil rail, Dye sticky 3's, Halo B with Rip, lot of stickers.

Jeep's;

Gold Shocker # 2433

Vision, Freak, Freeflow bolt kit, Check It Uni-Mount, Dye sticky 3's, Halo B, not so many stickers.

And now, Dave's new Shocker:

Blue Shocker:

Vision, Freak, Evo II, SP Efficency Bolt, SP Grips, NDZ Clamping feedneck, 32* Drop (came with the gun ).

Charlies:

Blue Shocker #7300:

Vision, Halo, Uni-Mount, Gen 1 Freeflow bolt.

All of em are pure sex. And there's more on the way.

Edited by jeep 98 custom
"Yes there are two path you can go back, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on"

Stewie View Drop Down

Giving a bad name to a great cartoon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stewie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2004 at 11:48pm

Nice guns hoping to get mine soon

http://www.tippmanntorment.20megsfree.com/ check it
†Sniper† View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
In soviet Russia, paintball guns own you

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote †Sniper† Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 12:05am
so are the stickers nice?
BehindBlueEyes View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BehindBlueEyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 12:37am
 nice, i like that tanish color of ur 2nd shocker, looks pimp
CI
lepercondynasty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lepercondynasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 12:41am
cool shocker i want an evolution x cocker can someone tell me why evolution x cockers are so damn expensize there even more then some timmy's and trix's

Edited by lepercondynasty
98 CUSTOM
custom ball sack drop yes it hangs and swings but it gets out of the way
custom double trigger with paper clip and rubber band giving it alsome rate of fire hahah IM SERIOUS
rootsradicals View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rootsradicals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 1:01am
very nice, now i can't wait for yuo two to lay some serious cover fire so i can bunker some kids
Project Irene View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
It really DOES exist!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Project Irene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 11:27am

Uh,  I absolutely hate the color of the stickies on Matt's gun.  Why do that?

But they're shockers so of course they're nice.

MetallicaESPa5 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 12:00pm
the gold looks so awesome. i saw one at a local store. it looks so good in person.

jeep 98 custom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I can type in Nerd L33T!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeep 98 custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by Project Irene Project Irene wrote:

Uh,  I absolutely hate the color of the stickies on Matt's gun.  Why do that?

But they're shockers so of course they're nice.

He's going with a blue and red theme. All red accessories. It looks goofy for now, but will be nice when it's done.

Edited by jeep 98 custom
"Yes there are two path you can go back, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on"

evil-NYX View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Motherlessly HUGE SIG

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil-NYX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 12:11pm
sick shocker, never seen it that color, very original@!!!!!!
TheInvincible View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheInvincible Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by jeep 98 custom jeep 98 custom wrote:

Here's my teammate Matt and my new Shockers.

Matt's:

Mine:

Both:

Specs:

Matts;

Blue Shocker #5854

Vision, Freak, Freeflow bolt kit, Evil rail, Dye sticky 3's, Halo B with Rip, lot of stickers.

Jeep's;

Gold Shocker # 2433

Vision, Freak, Freeflow bolt kit, Check It Uni-Mount, Dye sticky 3's, Halo B, not so many stickers.

Both are pure hottness. Sorry bout the crappy pics.

Oh yeah? Well...my desk chair is better then his.
boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 12:58pm
very nice.
YONK~!~
Check This Out
SnakeEyes View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnakeEyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 1:13pm
The only thing you need is the New Designs trigger (I believe that's what my team got) instead of the piece of poo stock trigger.

Possibly flip the microswitch as well, for a little firepower boost. We did with the aftermarket trigger with heavier magnet, and oh boy does it tear.

Nice though, I really like Shockers.
Which falls faster, a lead ball or your IQ after reading some of these posts?

PSU Paintball

pimptastik View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Forum Wearer of Stupid Clothing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pimptastik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 1:17pm
nice...did u ever get the problam delt out with the guy from ebay?
<no ginormous sigs please>
Bomber Brigade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bomber Brigade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by BehindBlueEyes BehindBlueEyes wrote:

nice, i like that tanish color of ur 2nd shocker, looks pimp
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I can type in Nerd L33T!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeep 98 custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 4:00pm

Originally posted by SnakeEyes SnakeEyes wrote:

The only thing you need is the New Designs trigger (I believe that's what my team got) instead of the piece of poo stock trigger.

Possibly flip the microswitch as well, for a little firepower boost. We did with the aftermarket trigger with heavier magnet, and oh boy does it tear.

Nice though, I really like Shockers.

Which NDZ trigger, there's a couple. And if you mean the RIP trigger, def not getting it, it looks like crap and is designed to be raked, and I can walk plenty fast enough. I'm going to get the Nasty-X trigger soon.

SnakeEyes View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnakeEyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 4:23pm
http://www.shorepaintballsupplies.com/newdesbladtr.html

I don't like the RIP trigger either. Complete donkey if you ask me. I think the wave trigger is the way to go. But that link is for a blade trigger. Still very nice.

I like having a trigger that has individual groves for each shooting finger. Feels more comfortable to me.

But I do think you should get a new trigger. The stock ones are really crappy compared to the New Designz. Much less slop, nice and strong magnets, clean action. All good things.   

Edited by SnakeEyes
Which falls faster, a lead ball or your IQ after reading some of these posts?

PSU Paintball

Bill Gates View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Gates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 4:49pm
purty guns.but get better pix
Super NEWB View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super NEWB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 5:14pm
so what happened with that ebay thing?

Angel guys get all the girls
Steve Zissou: I'm going to find it and I'm going to destroy it. Possibly with dynamite.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I can type in Nerd L33T!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeep 98 custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 6:02pm

Originally posted by SnakeEyes SnakeEyes wrote:

http://www.shorepaintballsupplies.com/newdesbladtr.html

I don't like the RIP trigger either. Complete donkey if you ask me. I think the wave trigger is the way to go. But that link is for a blade trigger. Still very nice.

I like having a trigger that has individual groves for each shooting finger. Feels more comfortable to me.

But I do think you should get a new trigger. The stock ones are really crappy compared to the New Designz. Much less slop, nice and strong magnets, clean action. All good things.   

That trigger looks nice, I'll keep it in mind.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic