Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Which Gun is Best
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Which Gun?

Post Reply Post Reply
Poll Question: Which Gun Should I chose, and for The 98 Sniper, type the price below
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
147 [96.71%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
5 [3.29%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jordan13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Which Gun?
    Posted: 13 April 2005 at 5:03pm
 thinking about getting a gun soon- money isnt really an object so just throw things down (ps it will be my first gun, although ive played paintball multiple times before)
Hey Jerk Did You Stay Up All Night Thinking Up That One? "Nawh, I Got To Bed Around 2, or 3"
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2005 at 5:53pm
Im going to throw some things out, you said that money isn't an object and that you've played before

Electro(make sure you know what you're doing)
1.Angel G7
2.Dye DM5
3. E-bladed WGP Karnivor (ONE ON EBAY WITH ONE DAY LEFT FOR 530 DOLLARS HUGE DEAL!!!!)

Mech
1. NightKast
2. ANS Cockers
3. Airgun Designs Guns(any of them)
4. Chipley Custom Machines.
5. Outkast

EDIT: if you want more reviews and an idea of what to get go to www.paintballreview.com

and if you decide on a shocker, timmy, or angel theres a sale going on at www.summitimage.com and you'll save about 50-150 bucks

Edited by usafpilot07
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2005 at 6:18pm
98c.....reliable, durable, upgradeable, affordable
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
Jordan13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jordan13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2005 at 6:27pm
Just cuz im curious - How much is a 98 Sniper?
Hey Jerk Did You Stay Up All Night Thinking Up That One? "Nawh, I Got To Bed Around 2, or 3"
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2005 at 6:35pm
around 340 to 400 depending on where you buy them from
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
gsw.3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gsw.3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2005 at 7:05pm
Tippmann custom pro
CLICK THE LINK BELOW

I HATE WIPERS View Drop Down
Foulmouth - IP addresses don’t lie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I HATE WIPERS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 12:59pm
listen this is my personal oppinion so if there are any snipers in here sorry. I am not to fond of snipers I am a really aggresive player and it is always those pesky snipers that get me. I hate walking out of the woods with a big paintball hit on my profiler. 
I want to hurt all wipers
SuzukiRider987 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuzukiRider987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 1:49pm
Get a 98c. It is a great starter gun and can easly be upgraded.
   MacDev Militia
   Alien - Because winning is more fun.
I HATE WIPERS View Drop Down
Foulmouth - IP addresses don’t lie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I HATE WIPERS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

Im going to throw some things out, you said that money isn't an object and that you've played before

Electro(make sure you know what you're doing)
1.Angel G7
2.Dye DM5
3. E-bladed WGP Karnivor (ONE ON EBAY WITH ONE DAY LEFT FOR 530 DOLLARS HUGE DEAL!!!!)

Mech
1. NightKast
2. ANS Cockers
3. Airgun Designs Guns(any of them)
4. Chipley Custom Machines.
5. Outkast

EDIT: if you want more reviews and an idea of what to get go to www.paintballreview.com

and if you decide on a shocker, timmy, or angel theres a sale going on at www.summitimage.com and you'll save about 50-150 bucks

Hey the only thing wrong with this post is that a nightkast is an electro. Since it is your first gun stick with something cheap like a tippmann for now to you know for sure that you want to put a lot of money into this sport.
I want to hurt all wipers
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic