Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
12 [38.71%]
9 [29.03%]
1 [3.23%]
1 [3.23%]
8 [25.81%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pwitty18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I finnaly have enough which gun?
    Posted: 13 April 2005 at 7:45pm
I finnaly have enough money to get a super cool gun. I have about 1500 dollars to spend on the whole setup (tank, hopper, asa, barrel, ect) So which one should I get. Please specify with other or boblong (im not to familiar with boblong.
I love to live I live to play paintball.
Gumbe02 View Drop Down
Foulmouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gumbe02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2005 at 7:50pm
hmmmm ...i say Dm4, with Halo b(or reloder b) and a tank of your pickin
Mag shooter
2k4kev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Jumping...is useless!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2k4kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2005 at 8:20pm
proto, dye stubby, realoader b.

KH ARMY>you
Pariel View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guested - language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pariel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 5:14am
Intimidator, with an '05 frame. Any kind that looks good to you.
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 5:22am
G7, its two and a half inches shorter than 05, weighs like under a pound, and DUH, its made by WDP
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
ScarFace22 View Drop Down
Guested. Prejudice crap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 6:45am

With that much money I would say get an Alias Timmy.

Check my thread in the Great guns thread for Timmy tech help or PM me
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 12:42pm

Angel Speed. But i woodn't get a 05.

Look into a flied/euroboard'd/predator'd speed. Make sure it has breakbeam eyes. I have seen  some go for under 700$

I HATE WIPERS View Drop Down
Foulmouth - IP addresses don’t lie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I HATE WIPERS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 12:47pm
I would get an angel they are great guns and they shoot fast. But don't make a hasty decision on this because that is a lot of money you are spending. Timmys rock to look into a timmy
I want to hurt all wipers
i type slow View Drop Down
I need a thesaurus. & Spam Strike 2 6/13

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i type slow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 2:14pm
how much munny do you have?
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by cdacda13 cdacda13 wrote:

Look into a flied/euroboard'd/predator'd speed. Make sure it has breakbeam eyes. I have seen  some go for under 700$

i respect the speed lover, but there is a reason the G7 took over as the flagship marker of WDP.  Its smaller, lighter, faster(i think) The only problem with it is that if you want to use it in NPPL you have to get a phantom board.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
INV8ER View Drop Down
2 strikes for language. 4/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote INV8ER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 2:50pm

Originally posted by i type slow i type slow wrote:

how much munny do you have?

Originally posted by Pwitty18 Pwitty18 wrote:

I finnaly have enough money to get a super cool gun. I have about 1500 dollars to spend on the whole setup (tank, hopper, asa, barrel, ect).

MORON, pure moron ...

warrior75w View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warrior75w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 6:01pm
well if you get some more money definitely get the g7 i think if you can order it from county paintball that there is a code to get $100 off so you could get it for like $1400
gsw.3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gsw.3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 6:05pm
Angel speed or the boblong ripper
CLICK THE LINK BELOW

a5guy07 View Drop Down

1 language strike, 11/7

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a5guy07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 10:03pm

i really hate threads like this, no offense.  If your going to spend $1500 are u really going to go blow it on a gun that you dont like just because someone on the tippmann forum said so?  the only way is to go to ur local shop/field and shoot each of them. 

however if i am wrong and u reallly want some random guy's oppinion, get a shocker because u get the most bang for ur buck.  You can pick one up for like $800 w/ vision and a nerve board.  U will need a halo or reloader b.  try to stay away from dye nitro tanks, its not worth the extra money and they arent that great.  crossfire is always a good choice.

bilani87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bilani87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2005 at 2:13pm
2K5 Alias Intimidator with Infamous Board, reloader b, crossfire tank. Enough said.

Edited by bilani87
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2005 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

Originally posted by cdacda13 cdacda13 wrote:

i respect the speed lover, but there is a reason the G7 took over as the flagship marker of WDP.  Its smaller, lighter, faster(i think) The only problem with it is that if you want to use it in NPPL you have to get a phantom board.

1500 on the WHOLE set-up. Therefor, a gun for 1500, wood be over his buget. A flied speed, 700, a new reloader B, 140, and crossfire tank, 200, wood leave him with 460$ toward anything else he wants. E.I. jersey, pants, pod pack, tank cover, mask, and LOTS OF PAINT to play with.

Chief04 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chief04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2005 at 4:11pm

all those guns you listed are very inreliable, but then again, so is every other speedball gun

Member of team Annihilation Negitive

cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2005 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by Chief04 Chief04 wrote:

all those guns you listed are very inreliable, but then again, so is every other speedball gun

I believe you mean UNreliable.

And no, high end guns aren'y UNrealiable. If the user knows, what hes doing, there wont be a leak.(unless is a SP marker, those break down for no reason wut so ever.)

P8ntblldude View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P8ntblldude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2005 at 11:56am
Originally posted by Chief04 Chief04 wrote:

lemme guess ur one of those hardcore woodsballers that think tippmanns are the best guns ever made?
*Team Compulsive*

Sponsors
*Won-Ago-Biking*
*Curleys Waterfront*

MICHAELJK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MICHAELJK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2005 at 2:47pm
Wgp Karnivor with a hold b ripdrive and any 4500 psi tank!
Black Vengence Autococker
12v revvy hopper clear
14in All American barrel
Karnivor Feed Neck
Black Rubber Bottom Hose
50ci/3500psi n2 tank

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic