Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Upcoming Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Monte Cassino

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Murdock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Monte Cassino
    Posted: 17 June 2005 at 9:05am
Anyone else going to the Monte Cassino game Dollak is throwing at Challenge Park this August?
oldsoldier View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Crazy old guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2005 at 9:16pm
why...when there is a better organized, and here is a change, "less expensive" event right down the road.

http://www.realmsofruin.com/

OMHW, Chairborne Rangers, 1MG, NAPALM, Region Rats, as well as many of the "in the know" scenario teams will be at RofR having fun, not getting thier "fourth point of contact" handed to them for paint, concessions, camping, etc.

Dollack Games are too set and programed, no initiative allowed by the Generals who just have to do what he says and wants, and when to keep paint sales up and player enjoyment down.

By the way CPX and Dollack violated "the promoters code" by intentionally sceduling this game after it was known that RofR had it on the weekend scedule for the area. This shows a total lack of respect for players and fellow promoters. I for one will never attend another "goat rodeo" at CPX after the Shatner Game Fiasco, nor will I or will OMHW attend another profit over fun Dollack event.

Edited by oldsoldier
Bulldog View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Strike 1 - Childish Filter Dodge 7/12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bulldog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2005 at 9:30pm
Dollack has been out of touch with the players for a while now. He should stay in Florida. I've been to RoR for three events now and the field improves with every visit. I can't wait for the next event in Aug. It will be another great time.

Bulldog
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2005 at 5:21pm
OMG police,

I wanna report a thread-jacking.
Murdock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Murdock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 9:01am

Dosen't bother me much, as long as I get to shoot people I don't care where I play, what side I'm on, whos throwing it, or whos showing up. As long as I come home welted and stuff its worth it wherever I go. Only complaint I have with any place is the over priced FPO, and some punk refs. But a little stray fire takes care of the punk refs, and at the end of the day, the price of paint seems to be worth it.

Murdock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Murdock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2005 at 8:54am

Game was awesome. Germans fought hard as hell to gain victory by only 240 points. Us Germans didn't even have any tanks or way to take out tanks on the first day of play, dominated the night play <especialy in Bedlam>, and dominated the first half of the second day. Allies smacked us around pretty hard the first day, seemed like they played defence over the night and didn't hardly mount any offencive ops on the second day <what they threw at us was beat back hard by the Germans>. All that changed at noon...

The Allies hit Bedlam hard and when it was weakly defended by only 5 Germans. They grabbed the city blocks and began pushing up the hill <final objective> and it was a stalemate for a very long time. The Allies popped smoke over the left side of the hill, causing all the Germans to reform their lines to brace for the coming charge. Then all of a sudden the charge came, but from the opposite side, the smoke was nothing more than a diversion. Soon afterward the Allies dominated the entire field and trapped all us Germans steps from our respawn. 5-10 minutes left in the game and the Germans charged from their hunkered down positions, taking an impressive ammount of ground on their right and were pinned down in their new positions. With only moments left, the Germans pushed down the left side in a desperate attempt at a pincer attack to no avail. Time expired before the valiant attempt was completed.

Can you defeat the mighty German forces? The Americans couldn't...

See you at the next Monte Cassino, or will you willingly submit to German rule?

PFC Murdock 307th FSC 1st BDE 82nd Airborne Division

HOOOOOOOOAAAAHHHHH!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic