Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Psg1

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneakysniper7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Psg1
    Posted: 31 August 2004 at 9:29pm
I think it would be cool if Tippmann made a Psg1 type paintball marker specifically (sp) made for snipers right out of the box. It would be a full lenght rifle with a bolt action. The tank could be concealed inside the butt. the hopper could be... well i dont know. The range could be 300 feet right from the box. i think it would be cool but maybe im just dreaming. let me know what you think.
Paintball is the best sport no matter what anyone says, and if you cheat you get beat. Snipers rule!
travis75 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Dear Penthouse....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote travis75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2004 at 9:55pm

You said the S word!

Hey MPAA, Guess what?

09 f9 11 02 9d 74 e3 5b d8 41 56 c5 63 56 88 c0!
warmonger83 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warmonger83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2004 at 10:09pm
GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!!!
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2004 at 10:52pm
Ya know, I should jus make an announcement.....Tippmann will not make such a weapon, but theres another company thats actually making one....and its comin out sometime during this Christmas Season and thats all the info yer gonna get.....
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
Robert C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robert C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2004 at 11:40pm

Too bad ALL paintball guns have the same effective range... it won't work.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2004 at 12:35am
Its not jus the marker itself, you need to think bout the barrel and everyone knows theres only 1 type of barrel that can out distance the others.
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2004 at 2:24pm
PSG1's are Semi-Auto.

http://hkpro.com/psg1.htm
sneakysniper7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneakysniper7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2004 at 6:20pm
True PSG1's are semi but think about it, has any paintball gun ever been made with a bolt action? I think it would be cool. And if the s word is sniper, who cares i consider myself one. May not be the best but oh well. To make the range farther it could run on high pressure air or nitrogen and use more air for 1 shot to increase the shot distance.
Paintball is the best sport no matter what anyone says, and if you cheat you get beat. Snipers rule!
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2004 at 6:54pm

cool idea, but all you really need is a gun like the Tippman 98 sniper and upgrade it, about it being bolt action, thats more for looks really, and you can buy mock up kits, if you are willing to put up quite  a bit of money

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
VolrathDaFallen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VolrathDaFallen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2004 at 7:20pm

Originally posted by warmonger83 warmonger83 wrote:

http://www.rustyspaintballgear.com/catalog/details.asp?ID_We p=1

who would EVER buy that thing its like 1500$ and the specs suck!!

The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2004 at 10:26pm
buy and AT-16, and put a scope and PSG1 grip on it.
98c Dude13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c Dude13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 6:53am
300 feet? You would have to have like an 18 inch flatline! But that would be cool if they made something like that though.
TIPPMANN 98 CUSTOM
14" Progressive barrel   
32* Black gel grips
BT-16 Double trigger
Pen Spring Mod
X-core Expansion Chamber
Vertical Adapter
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by VolrathDaFallen VolrathDaFallen wrote:

Fer those who can afford to "pay" that much....like those people who have bought and played wit high end markers. and I dunno bout the specs but, you need to remmeber its a paintball marker NOT A REAL FIREARM.

PaintBsniper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintBsniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 4:07pm
A bolt action pb marker would be sweet
I dont care what you say there are snipers in paintball
seargeantjim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seargeantjim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 5:15pm

Originally posted by sneakysniper7 sneakysniper7 wrote:

It would be a full lenght rifle with a bolt action.

A bolt action PSG1....no such thing. However good idea about the CO2 in the stock.

sneakysniper7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneakysniper7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 5:32pm
I mentioned earlier about there not being a bolt action PSG1 but it would be cool. By the way how do you do the "sneakysniper7 wrote" thing?
warmonger83 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warmonger83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 8:42pm
its called a quote, theres a button in the upper right of people's posts

Originally posted by VolrathDaFallen VolrathDaFallen wrote:

i never said i endorsed it... the boy asked for a PSG-1, i linked one

as for why someone would buy it? it looks cool to some people
GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!!!
I-Love-SmrtPrts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I-Love-SmrtPrts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 11:15pm

There is a company coming out with a bolt action clip fed PB marker this x-mas,. and it looks sweet,. not just sweet but really-REALLY sweet,.

I would buy it but Sniping in paintball is unrealistic,. stupid and a waste of a teams resources,. (Not to mention a good way to get bonus-balled,.. )

And I have seen some old pumpers mounted to a stock and modded with a bolt action.

-Coop
"that paint on your mask reminds me of your sister!"
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 10:32am
how is it a good way to get bonus balled? Do you even know what a bonus ball is??

gg nub

Edited by The Guy
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 1:10pm
Oh yea, if you want to have a bolt action "sniper" rifle, make one of these: http://www.pukindogspaintball.com/bg-guns/CGW.htm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic