Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Boat scenario game

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonestock98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Boat scenario game
    Posted: 15 September 2004 at 4:15pm
I've been chewing on the idea of a naval battle with paintball guns. My idea was you go 2 a big lake (with the owner's permission) and have half the boats start on 1 side of the lake and the ther team on the other side, they charge @ each other and you can guess what happens. Tell me what you think, or if it's already been done.

F.A.T.T.S.W.F.A.-Forumers Against Things That Start With "Forumers Against"
bravecoward View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2004 at 4:17pm
mmm chewing, i guess it would kinda fun. i would be mad if i dropped my gun, even though it would still shoot it would be hard to find.

Edited by bravecoward
Bonestock98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonestock98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2004 at 4:20pm

That'd be ur problem.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonestock98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2004 at 4:40pm

sry that didn't come out right. What I ment was, that'd be ur problem to fix. A lanyard on the asa might work. ( As long as it's screwed on thight enough)

PBinfonater View Drop Down

Strike 1: Disrespectful Behavior H-25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PBinfonater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2004 at 6:39pm
yea as long as the boats sucked and u could ram them and stuff and raid each others ship because otherwise u probly wouldnt hit ne one
There is no "I" in "Team", but there sure is a "Me".
Tippmann A-5
RT
Flatline
Chrome Bullet drop with on/off
Male Palmer
Internal Polish
Stainless Steel kit
XXPnt Baler16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XXPnt Baler16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2004 at 6:52pm

see what you do for a battle like that is more so a river or creek assalt like a mission from veitnam on the MaCong Delta.. get an old john boat an armor it  put a cheep arsed motor on it and start down a portion of creek or river with the owners permission and have the boat be ambushed from the bank by a different squad and your squad be in the bunkered boat thugh once you get in a fire fight drop the anchor and complete the fight like that ..

that would be y idea of a heck of a fun battle.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonestock98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2004 at 7:47pm

I think that sounds like just as much fun. My friend owns a farm w/ a pond & I could probably build a raft. Thanx . That'll be a lot less trouble.

sniperman98c View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sniperman98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2004 at 7:55pm
This sounds like a lot of fun.  Seams like it might make a mess of the lake.  Let me know if you play and how it works out.
Froggmann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Froggmann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2004 at 8:51pm
If you play in deep water you might have a problem of people falling of of the boats and possibly drowning. But thats only a small one, human life is worth very little now that cloning exists.        lol, jk
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2004 at 1:15am
How bout I build a submarine and it launches paintball torpedoes

Edited by evil_fingers
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
RockinPorsche View Drop Down
Strike 1: Inappropriate Sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RockinPorsche Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2004 at 11:20am
yeah, your probally better off having everyone wear life preservers, just for the sake of saftey. But that one about the MaCong Delta sounds nice

Picture of yours truly

Call me Moses.
Biomedtech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Biomedtech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2004 at 5:51pm
Heh, I was looking into opening a paintball field on an old derelict cruise liner that was going to be scrapped up here in Detroit. I could just envision the cool scenarios we could have done on that ship. 4 above decks passenger decks with cabins, the bridge, not to mention the below decks areas.... Unfortunately the liability for that venture was way too high, unless (according to the underwriters) I had the ship drydocked.

Ah well it would have been fun!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonestock98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2004 at 9:45am

That sounds cool 2.

Bullet View Drop Down
language got him guested.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bullet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2004 at 3:14pm
hey sounds like a lot of fun id buld sum sort of cannon for the boat or summin but sounds like fun
Mountain Dew + Duct Tape =
tippmann98C kid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmann98C kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2004 at 5:32pm
we played on an island once and we went in 2 boats and the other boat opend fire on us when we were going back . it would of been fun if we knew it was coming cuz none of us had our guns in our habds but we still wooped there ass
MY SET UP
98 custom
flatline barrel
coil remote
soon to come
responce trigger
voodoo folding stock
vert adapter
some kind of x chamber
tvthemesamurai View Drop Down
Just call me Smurfette

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tvthemesamurai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2004 at 7:39pm

has anyone seen HardRain with morgan freeman....

thats what movie inspired me and my friends. our woodsball field got flooded so it turned it like a giant water version of the field so we played with two old fishign boats and troller motors. It wasnt hard to move around and we used life jsackets. Shooting eachother was easyer than usal because all the weeds were under water.

evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2004 at 12:33am
Hows this fer a Boat Scenario.....1 team (6 guys-Germans) takes on 6 teams (3 guys on each boat-British Fleet) and call the scenario Sink The Bismarck!
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
pngcoco36 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pngcoco36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2004 at 1:40pm
what is fun it when a team of boats move up a slew, while a team sets up an ambush on the side or sides of the slew. somepeople hate it cuz the boats almost always lose. but i like a challege.
rkerr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rkerr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2004 at 8:47pm
If someone drowned paintballs name would further be stomped on
hashi2008 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Racial Slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hashi2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2004 at 3:41pm
I have had that idea for a while now as well. I thoughof playing in a lake or a really deep creek if you can find one. I have a rigedy boat that is aluminum (i think) all i need is a crapy engine. I also thought about jet skies (one driver, one shooter to each jet ski). You really aught to have life jackets though. Also harnesses for your guns.
Founder of the "Forumers Against the Ugly Woman Sigs" also known as FAUWS.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic