Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New kinda game...no flaming

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... I’m comin’ ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New kinda game...no flaming
    Posted: 24 September 2004 at 4:23pm
ok it would be fun to have blades and blue streak paintballs and play a game. it would be hard. just thought it would be fun. tell me what you think. no flaming please.
thecorpseman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thecorpseman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2004 at 5:13pm
no.........
FAPM- Forumers against PopeMobile.
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2004 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by Smitty Smitty wrote:

ok it would be fun to have blades and blue streak paintballs and play a game. it would be hard. just thought it would be fun. tell me what you think. no flaming please.

I honostly dont see the point, what do you mean by "blades", is that a type of paintball?  Im so lost.  basically this isnt a new kind of game, its paintball...if im getting it right.
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
DracoPlasm View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What is a DracoPlasm anyway?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DracoPlasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2004 at 10:55pm
Sounds to me like you wanna play a game with crappy paint?

Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2004 at 1:47am
Sounds to me like you want a to play a game of how long a person's gun lasts.
Real Men play Tuba

[IMG]http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1859/newsmall6xz.jpg">

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!

DONT CLICK ME!!1
choopie911 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2004 at 1:50am
I'd do it My friends and I bought some PMI trracer pumps just to mess around with. We got them for like, 80% off, lol.
Bonestock98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonestock98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2004 at 7:34am

I don't get it. But it sounds like a dumb idea.

F.A.T.T.S.W.F.A.-Forumers Against Things That Start With "Forumers Against"
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2004 at 10:29am
So basically it is paintball with low end markers and low end paint?  I mean, i could understand pump games, but this is just.....
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2004 at 11:03am
honestly....if a blad gets shot, it busts
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
dugiehowser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dugiehowser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2004 at 4:27pm
So you want to play a game with old/bad guns and paint.
Stock Class plays with new or old pump guns and 12 grams. That might be a better bet than breaking balls left and right and not hitting crap.
My Setup

Stock Procarb
and
98c
14" JJ Ceramic
Painted Hopper
                      Boring isn't it
Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... I’m comin’ ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2004 at 8:09pm
yeah you could also play with pistols and crappy paint. i just thought it would be a good challenge.
pballa j.r. View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike1~Language. 12/04

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pballa j.r. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2004 at 12:18pm
yeah it would be a good challenge and if you have a team it would be good to get up your guys' skill.  If you can get good at hitting something with a blade and bluestreak..... you will be awesome with anyother marker.
triggerhappy1 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2004 at 7:16pm
sounds like the first time i played, except we used b.e. premium paint. like 3 years ago my friend got 2 of them for christmas. it was stupid, but i probaly never would have gotten started without it.
g0dhead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote g0dhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2004 at 12:04pm

Done it.  'cept I was using a Talon, and my friend's had Blades, and we were using those discount Scorch paintballs that come in the 1500rnd tubs.  It was fun CQB style in a woods-area/field.  I don't care how much you people flame it, it was fun because you could actually ambush people from like 3 feet and not worry about puncturing skin. 

-Enzo- View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -Enzo- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2004 at 1:44pm

maybe not......

ih8rebels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ih8rebels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2004 at 8:36am
playing with cheap low end guns is fun for small backyard games. and some of the better oldskool woodsball players still use pumps and theyre some of the last players off the fields. its called skill- not accuracy through volume.
whoknowswho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whoknowswho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2004 at 10:09am

I think playing with pumps is insanely fun.

paintbitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintbitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2004 at 1:37pm

Originally posted by Glassjaw Glassjaw wrote:

Originally posted by Smitty Smitty wrote:

I honostly dont see the point, what do you mean by "blades", is that a type of paintball?  Im so lost.  basically this isnt a new kind of game, its paintball...if im getting it right.

blades are pump guns by B.E

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
clayton1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clayton1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2004 at 6:15pm

pump is so much fun i would recommend it to anyone. it conserves paint and its a challenge.

cocker shooter
PREDATOR PAINTBALL
cripple View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cripple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2004 at 5:30pm
i first startred with pumps there ok and cheap but i like semi better

**Sig was too big**
**Sig edited for language** ~Reb
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic