Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Shocker Pics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Guested - Spam trash

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WebHalex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Shocker Pics
    Posted: 28 September 2004 at 4:16pm

Hey well I just got it in mail like less than a week ago, and I love it got some pictures some of the ones I took are dark for some reason but the specs are pretty much stock cept i have a extra front for barrel and a twister feed, its not vision so I bought a empire relaoder B in the pic it looks gofy cuz its red  and has "Diamond" coloring oh yah the stickys too. it cost me 618 for all of it.

Sorry For load time on pictures dont worry they are there.

pbdude985 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbdude985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2004 at 4:17pm
nice gun i like the color
WebHalex View Drop Down
Guested - Spam trash

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WebHalex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2004 at 4:19pm
thank you, I would also like to say if your like all anti SP leave the thread thanks for the comment tho pbdude985
and10217 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote and10217 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2004 at 4:21pm
I like it, but the feedneck looks a little high for my liking, but very nice gun
WebHalex View Drop Down
Guested - Spam trash

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WebHalex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2004 at 4:24pm
yes, i noticed that too, but its a twister and stock low rise and my empire B wont fit
and10217 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote and10217 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2004 at 4:24pm
sand it man
WebHalex View Drop Down
Guested - Spam trash

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WebHalex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2004 at 4:25pm
sand a 150 dollar hopper eh not worth it i'll lose more in resale than i will just buying a new feedneck, and im not that bothered by it.
Potato View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Potato Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2004 at 4:30pm
nice, lovin the colors, keep us updated
WebHalex View Drop Down
Guested - Spam trash

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WebHalex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2004 at 4:35pm
will do Patato !
zombieman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zombieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2004 at 4:36pm
nice and i dont get why all those anti smart part people hate smart parts do you know why
My setup
Red ion
Red system x drop
Red New designz trigger
Red q lock feed neck
68/45 crossfire blue
eggy
Soon to Come
Element Ion Body and Frame
WebHalex View Drop Down
Guested - Spam trash

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WebHalex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2004 at 4:39pm
its because smart parts sued other companys for using sp's desings, and they get mad of that sp users should be mad at others but the suing has mostly ended, but alot of people hear that sp is bad and there on tippmann forum and hear what they belive.
TheNelson001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheNelson001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2004 at 4:55pm
very very nice...I'm digging the red

TippyManic32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippyManic32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2004 at 5:04pm
Very ncie, all red, the way it should be
The Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Stupidity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The  Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2004 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by WebHalex WebHalex wrote:

its because smart parts sued other companys for using sp's desings, and they get mad of that sp users should be mad at others but the suing has mostly ended, but alot of people hear that sp is bad and there on tippmann forum and hear what they belive.

Then WDP kicked there asses in cort for taking there design. Plus I just dislike there products but that's just me. Just sand it down man everybody does that's why they made the feedneck so wide so you can sand it to fir your feed neck.

Edited by The Man
Cp
critical
Bob Long
Lengens painball park

Team Rendition
-2gd4u- View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -2gd4u- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2004 at 5:33pm
i like it, i have been thinking about getting a shocker they are so sexy
WebHalex View Drop Down
Guested - Spam trash

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WebHalex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2004 at 5:56pm

Originally posted by The Man The Man wrote:

Then WDP kicked there asses in cort for taking there design. Plus I just dislike there products but that's just me. Just sand it down man everybody does that's why they made the feedneck so wide so you can sand it to fir your feed neck.

like i sed you sp haters can get out of my thread ! and im fine with feedneck

Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2004 at 6:11pm
First off, everyone, or mostly everyone hates/dislikes SP because they ruin the chance for small buisness, patent everything and benifit from others ideas.  Secondly, im not a fan of Shockers, they look to big and bulky, but thats just me.
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
cockerkilla99 View Drop Down
Guested - Childish crudity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cockerkilla99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2004 at 6:27pm

sand a 150 dollar hopper eh not worth it i'll lose more in resale than i will just buying a new feedneck, and im not that bothered by it.

see theres ur problem, u spend 150 on the hopper, u could have got vision and a egg for a bit more then that.

tyranny View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tyranny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2004 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by Glassjaw Glassjaw wrote:

they look to big and bulky, but thats just me.
what the hell  they're one of the smallest guns on the market but you're gun looks great although id recomend an sp rail to replace the drop
Stiffler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stiffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2004 at 6:54pm

i heard those things rip!!! and if i had the money i would definitely get one!! ....how fast can u walk urs?

very nioce gun!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic