Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Klaus or H4H?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Poll Question: Who won?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
13 [81.25%]
3 [18.75%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Klaus or H4H?
    Posted: 03 April 2005 at 1:41pm
well?
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Devil2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
^^^ Just got his fantasy fulfilled ^^^

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devil2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 4:36pm
Uhm.. seriously.. this is pointless.

The Evil Thong Girl had something called "Motion Lotion"...it tasted pretty good, I ate the entire contents of the bottle thingy..-Hell's Oracle
HITMAN 4 HIRE View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HITMAN 4 HIRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 6:39pm
really.  ur trying to keep the feud going.  instigator. 
Because I can.
Klaus View Drop Down

Strike 1 - Filterdodge - 7/21

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 6:58pm
hitman, you got my vote...
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HITMAN 4 HIRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 7:01pm
you got mine too.
Because I can.
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by HITMAN 4 HIRE HITMAN 4 HIRE wrote:

how'd you know? so i like a little "friendly" competition around here, there's nothing wrong with that
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HITMAN 4 HIRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 7:13pm

Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

how'd you know? so i like a little "friendly" competition around here, there's nothing wrong with that

your a friken waste of semen you fool.

Because I can.
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 7:14pm
I think they're both brainless tools who need to get a life. Arguing on the internet, after all, is like runnin in the special olympics. Even if you win you're still a retard. Anyone can act tough from behind a monitor. They can both shut up until they actually meet on a field, IMHO.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HITMAN 4 HIRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by brihard brihard wrote:

I think they're both brainless tools who need to get a life. Arguing on the internet, after all, is like runnin in the special olympics. Even if you win you're still a retard. Anyone can act tough from behind a monitor. They can both shut up until they actually meet on a field, IMHO.
wow, making fun of the mentally handicap.  wow your a **edited**head.  makes you look real cool too.  actually made up so stay out of it.
Because I can.
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 7:39pm
No, actually, I don't care if people on an internet forum think I'm cool or not. There's a difference between making fun, and pointing out the sad truth. The difference between you and the handicapped is that they have an excuse.

I will apologize to the mentally handicapped for my above post though- it was pretty low. I stand behind the two of you needing a life though.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HITMAN 4 HIRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 7:47pm
the same for you.  i forgive you.
Because I can.
Klaus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 8:08pm

No, actually, I don't care if people on an internet forum think I'm cool or not. There's a difference between making fun, and pointing out the sad truth. The difference between you and the handicapped is that they have an excuse.

I will apologize to the mentally handicapped for my above post though- it was pretty low. I stand behind the two of you needing a life though.

what the hell...why did i do?

i have a life, and i like it...not everythings going great but all in all its really good

but, no hard feelings, to anyone...except bluemunky, he condones underage drinking...

brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2005 at 9:02pm
Actually, you know what Klaus, through all the crap, both deserved and undeserved that's been thrown at you, I suppose you've never really been anything other than courteous. I suppose I owe you an apology.

Bri

evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 1:21am
Another useless thread....can someone please contact a MOD to shut down this crap!
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
rockerdoode View Drop Down

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 2:22am

1. People can do whatever they want, and there isn't a damn thing you can do to stop them.

2. I have no respect for you because of the arguments and things you said in the last "sniper debate."  (and by the way, you got owned by seb in that thread so many times it wasn't even funny...oh wait...yeah it was)

3. an internet forum?  As opposed to what other kind of forum?

May I be the first to say it?  Why yes, i think i will...

"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 12:18pm
That's nice. Some guy I'll never meet things I got owned in a debate by some other guy I'll never meet. What a damned pity. I will now take 17 hours to re-evaluate my life and my place in this world.

Devil2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
^^^ Just got his fantasy fulfilled ^^^

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devil2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 2:50pm

Out of 100,000 sperm, how in God's name were you the fastest?

The Evil Thong Girl had something called "Motion Lotion"...it tasted pretty good, I ate the entire contents of the bottle thingy..-Hell's Oracle
Klaus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 3:10pm

Actually, you know what Klaus, through all the crap, both deserved and undeserved that's been thrown at you, I suppose you've never really been anything other than courteous. I suppose I owe you an apology.

Bri

accepted

usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by Devil2 Devil2 wrote:

Out of 100,000 sperm, how in God's name were you the fastest?

roflmao

i took a "head start", just kidding, thats one of the funniest things i've read in a while
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by Klaus Klaus wrote:

No, actually, I don't care if people on an internet forum think I'm cool or not. There's a difference between making fun, and pointing out the sad truth. The difference between you and the handicapped is that they have an excuse.I will apologize to the mentally handicapped for my above post though- it was pretty low. I stand behind the two of you needing a life though.

what the hell...why did i do?

i have a life, and i like it...not everythings going great but all in all its really good

but, no hard feelings, to anyone...except bluemunky, he condones underage drinking...

hey dont be fat i respect u more than probly everyone on these forums
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic