Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My modded Carver One

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMack69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My modded Carver One
    Posted: 19 November 2010 at 3:56pm
Here's my Carver One. UPDATED Pics 10/27/10
-Custom Magazine
-Red Dot Sight
-AR Riser
-Custom Mock Silencer
-Utility Flashlight/Laser
-Front Grip
-Collapsible Stock
-Polished Internals
-Techt Zero Kick Hammer
-PowerTube

Next on the 2 do list is a Response Trigger and Cyclone Feed

Edited by BMack69 - 27 December 2010 at 3:26pm
BMack69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMack69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2010 at 2:56pm
That's the New look.

Edited by BMack69 - 27 December 2010 at 3:27pm
fullonbikes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fullonbikes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2010 at 11:54pm
man looks great
BMack69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMack69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2010 at 3:37pm
Thanks! Glad you like it!Smile
qazjun View Drop Down

suspended-advertising links in signature

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qazjun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2010 at 2:39am
thank you  
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has to say "yes" to "are you a cop?"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2010 at 12:45pm
That's really nice. I do like that. The lines on the Carver are really smooth to begin with, its such a sweet little marker. I've actually made mine my new primary, with nothing more than a barrel upgrade. 
?

ROCZTAR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ROCZTAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2010 at 2:07am
Looks Good!! first one I see with a mag mod Thumbs Up
First in Last out
BMack69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMack69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:52pm
Thanks! Glad you guys like it.Big smile
Next up on the to do list is the Cyclone Feed.

Edited by BMack69 - 20 December 2010 at 2:59pm
Big Tuna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Tuna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 12:08am
How did you attach the mag?
Daemien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daemien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 11:47am
Yes how did you do the mag? I'm very interested cause I have a Carver One and always thought they would look better with a clip on them.Also gotta say that looks fricking awesome.
Talked to someone people, did you mod an airsoft clip to work with the airline then attach it to the gun with epoxy or some other type of binding agent?  If that is so, is it much harder to take the gun apart?

Edited by Daemien - 05 May 2011 at 7:30pm
Gabriel-M4A1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabriel-M4A1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2011 at 11:27pm
Hello, I really liked your Carver One, I have a Carver One but I want to know how did you made the mag?
Famous14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Famous14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2011 at 12:00pm
From what I can see, he mounted a separate feed by cutting a opening in the bottom and welding a paintball mag's receiver  with a gas-line opening to it... very creative; I'm now thinking about doing the same thing! Nice Job!
https://sites.google.com/site/nochoppaintball/home/DSC05109.JPG?attredirects=0
Daemien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daemien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2011 at 12:20pm
Buy a X7 mag. Sand it down slightly to fit the line of the marker. Use Liquid Nail with epoxy to attach the mag. Take the marker apart to fit the mag to one side of the marker. Use a small piece of paper or thin cardboard, put the marker back together and attach the other side of the mag. Let dry overnight in a warm dry area overnight. Apply more Liquid Nail as needed. If more is applied let dry overnight again. Once all done you may want to spray paint the area with of the attachment with black spray paint to look better.
That's how I got mine attached, I have a thread lower on the page with a picture of my Carver One.
Gabriel-M4A1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabriel-M4A1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2011 at 1:41pm
Hello, your Carver Mag idea sound great but can you please upload a photo of your carver one with the mag please, I want to know the finshed work.Sonrisa
Daemien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daemien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2011 at 11:40pm
http://tippmann.com/forum/wwf77a/forum_posts.asp?TID=18855
Forget it, It seems one of my family members broke the mag off my Carver One. Seems they where throwing stuff around my room and stuff landed wrong on my marker. Needless to say I am a bit p!ssed. I gotta do it all over again.

Edited by Daemien - 29 June 2011 at 12:51pm
DustiE27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DustiE27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2011 at 5:29pm
I want to put a mag on mine but its tricky to find away, if i were to be able to put the mag that i have on it, it would look like a micro galil

Candan View Drop Down

spamqueen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Candan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2011 at 5:43am
-deleted-spam/advertising

Edited by pepprdog - 04 August 2011 at 11:53am
cruzinator View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cruzinator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:24pm
BMack69, hey man, new to the forum, check out my carver one!!!!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3uPnJ_9W9E   thx
Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:17am
Nice gun
Rootbeer2468 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rootbeer2468 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2011 at 7:42pm
I like it :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic