Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > New Player Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

QLOADERS SUCK!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippmann__Como Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: QLOADERS SUCK!!!
    Posted: 24 June 2004 at 9:10pm
 I no i am new to this fourm but i am definately not new in paintball. I happen to be a pro and i have to say something... Qloaders suck! If u have ANY questions tell me!
Justin98 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
^^^ Has an elf in his pants ^^^

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justin98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2004 at 9:14pm
not sure why, but i find this funny.
Tippmann__Como View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippmann__Como Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2004 at 9:15pm

why

PaintBall_Pro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintBall_Pro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2004 at 9:18pm
this guy is right, qloaders are the worst things you can buy for any gun!!!!!!!! All they do is cause problems and loose you money!!! Do not get a qloader i bought 1 a couple of months ago and i just threw it in the trash. I lost like $130 bucks and i am so mad, dont get a qloader
Im the pro, no1 els is
Tippmann__Como View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippmann__Como Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2004 at 9:25pm
also if u dont install it properly along with any up grade like an EXPANSION CHAMBER or a FLATLINE u can loose money more than u earn. Also BOLTS and suff and barrels arent installed properly they SUCK!!!
PaintBall_Pro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintBall_Pro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2004 at 9:28pm
yea i bought an expension chamber for my tippmann 98 custom and it totaly screwed the whole thing up,I even took it to my local paintball store it install and it got so screwed u couldnt fix it. i sent it into my local store again and they looked at it and said "might aswell buy another tippmann cause fixing this mess will cost you double the price, and you wont be able to use the expansion chamber, sry"

Edited by PaintBall_Pro
Im the pro, no1 els is
Ferny View Drop Down
Please?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ferny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2004 at 9:50pm
Dude both of the people that are talking are the same person.
Shut Down View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shut Down Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2004 at 10:13pm

Originally posted by PaintBall_Pro PaintBall_Pro wrote:

yea i bought an expension chamber for my tippmann 98 custom and it totaly screwed the whole thing up,I even took it to my local paintball store it install and it got so screwed u couldnt fix it. i sent it into my local store again and they looked at it and said "might aswell buy another tippmann cause fixing this mess will cost you double the price, and you wont be able to use the expansion chamber, sry"

Wow...some pro...

!!**~~My Hate List~~**!!

Yes, that means you too!

Bill Gardner is ImpyKing's pimp!
Justin98 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
^^^ Has an elf in his pants ^^^

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justin98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2004 at 10:29pm
^^^yah, thats what i was laughing about. some pro..? i think not
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2004 at 1:43am
Yeah hes a pro alright, a professional dork.
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
Large Unit View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not really, but it looks good as a name

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Large Unit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2004 at 1:44am
lol this thread is so funny, the same guy sitting there talking to himself on two different names trying to make people not upgrade their guns for no aparent reason.

Edited by Large Unit
Paintball Panda View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintball Panda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2004 at 1:47am

hahahahaha

Hopefully it continues so that I can have some "Free Entertainment"

Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2004 at 6:10am
I saw a guy with one last weekend. It was a blender..............
tpmn*A-5* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tpmn*A-5* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2004 at 1:15pm
lol
A-5,Flatline,RT,Madmanspring kit,Fire Star Bolt,Camo FL cover/hopper cover,Car Stock, Pshyco Drop, Vigitalante Reg, Double Trigger 68/45 ACI Bulldog nitro tank,20oz co2,IMP dot sight,Clear Macro Line.
bravecoward View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2004 at 1:42pm
uhm whats being asked? or this just for lunch,mmmm i love spam!!
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2004 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by Lightningbolt Lightningbolt wrote:

I saw a guy with one last weekend. It was a blender..............

yeah that was kinda funny. his whole hose was orange.
ImpyKing View Drop Down
Guested - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2004 at 2:00pm
Well I think this guys a moron for pretending to be a pro and spamming like crazy but I agree with him. Q-Loaders are pretty junky.

Mr. T says "Don't buy Autochoppers.I pity the fools who use them"
If anyone wants to know something about Impys PM me
My Tricked out Impy
S\/\/4T-L()G4N View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Anybody in the town wanna bounce around?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S\/\/4T-L()G4N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2004 at 2:09pm
I do know two things. The guy started speaking the english language last week (please excuse him) and he isn't pro.

i do no 2 thing, teh guy stared speeking the inglish lang last weak an he aint pro
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2004 at 3:19pm
The Q-loader is very easy to operate and clean, I dunno why people are finding it so hard to operate, 2 of my friends have it on their markers and they hardly experience any difficulties wit it. 
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
paintballman_13 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballman_13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2004 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by evil_fingers evil_fingers wrote:

The Q-loader is very easy to operate and clean, I dunno why people are finding it so hard to operate, 2 of my friends have it on their markers and they hardly experience any difficulties wit it. 

Same here. I have had no problems.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic