Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Which Gun is Best
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

MY DM4 STOLEN!!! gettin a new gun

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Gold Member
Gold Member
Official Forum Hamster Lover

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnarkill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MY DM4 STOLEN!!! gettin a new gun
    Posted: 06 November 2004 at 7:09pm

OK well my dm4 got stolen from my sisters car, i`m gettin a new gun because i dont think the police are going to find it. It was my sisters fault. (dont ask y, i dont want to explain a long story).

OK well i`m looking at the dm5, sonic borg, or the fly or force fly.

your thoughts.

paintballa14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballa14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2004 at 7:15pm
DM5, and make your sister pay for half!
doesent my sig suck?
gnarkill View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnarkill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2004 at 7:16pm

Originally posted by paintballa14 paintballa14 wrote:

that **edited** is paying for the whole thing

A-5 bunkerking View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, inappropriate sig. 3/11

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 bunkerking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2004 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by gnarkill gnarkill wrote:

Originally posted by paintballa14 paintballa14 wrote:

that **edited** is paying for the whole thing

roflmao

I dont know why, but i really like the looks of the shocktech shocker, but i have not been able to shoot one so i am unsure of its performance. i also like the dark shocker as well.

05 speeds seem pretty nice as well, and on the cheaper side. so you could probably get an 05 speed with a barrel kit and more.

gnarkill View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnarkill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2004 at 7:38pm
^ i didnt like the shocktech shocker when i shot it at the cup. trigger was to hard to pull, kinda like a spider esp frame but with a trigger job. and the 05 speed isnt as good as any of the guns i listed.

A-5 bunkerking View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, inappropriate sig. 3/11

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 bunkerking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2004 at 7:52pm
i havent been able to shoot any of the guns you listed so i cant help with those, but due to previous models i would go for the borg.
Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... I’m comin’ ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2004 at 8:05pm
i would say DM5 or Angel Speed. Both look like nice guns but i think overall id go with the DM5 unless you want something differnet than your DM4, then go for the Speed. Both look like nice guns so its all up to you from there.
MiKePuNk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiKePuNk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2004 at 9:24pm
get a viking
gnarkill View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnarkill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2004 at 9:29pm

Originally posted by MiKePuNk MiKePuNk wrote:

get a viking
\

how about no, there great guns but there are better guns in my pricerange

evil-NYX View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Motherlessly HUGE SIG

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil-NYX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2004 at 9:55pm

i got a chance to shoot a borg and get shot by a borg today and it is a fabolous gun. It's very easy to get over 15bps with its 25g trigger switch.  The looks are stunning and performance is crazy, but ive found that there are an overwhelming number of them around, but i guess that their performace is nuts for under 1 grand.  I dont know the difference between the and normal borg and the sonic borg but the borg would be the first recommendation i would make for a gun under 1 grand.  You probably could get a kit (kaner, scepter, matchstik) and the borg (used) for under 1000 grand. 

Did you lose your hopper and tank with your gun?

LoL thats hilarious... 

The Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Stupidity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The  Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2004 at 10:17pm
The Dm5 is just about the same as the DM4 IMO I hated the trigger on it I ripd faster w/ the proto trix. My top favs are  Sonic borg/regular borg ND free style then the proto trix/ 05 speed.

-Mike
Cp
critical
Bob Long
Lengens painball park

Team Rendition
gnarkill View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnarkill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2004 at 9:29am
Originally posted by evil-NYX evil-NYX wrote:

i got a chance to shoot a borg and get shot by a borg today and it is a fabolous gun. It's very easy to get over 15bps with its 25g trigger switch.  The looks are stunning and performance is crazy, but ive found that there are an overwhelming number of them around, but i guess that their performace is nuts for under 1 grand.  I dont know the difference between the and normal borg and the sonic borg but the borg would be the first recommendation i would make for a gun under 1 grand.  You probably could get a kit (kaner, scepter, matchstik) and the borg (used) for under 1000 grand. 

Did you lose your hopper and tank with your gun?

LoL thats hilarious... 

Funny? no its not, and yes my hopper and air tank were in the same bag. not funny at all, i almost cried.

Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I’ll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2004 at 9:40am
Alais Intimidator

that or

Angel 05.
2k4kev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Jumping...is useless!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2k4kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2004 at 9:55am
Borg

05 speed

proto trix

KH ARMY>you
gnarkill View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnarkill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2004 at 10:14am

Stop saying get the **edited**ing 05 speed. LCD > LED!!!!

i shot the dm5 faster than the proto trix. + the dm4 ramping chips will go in the dm5, not sure if there compatible with the proto.

Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I’ll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2004 at 10:39am
Those DM5's Or Horrific...  also the Alais will keep up with the DM5, and its like 200$ cheaper.
vftactical2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vftactical2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2004 at 10:57am
except timmies work when they want just get the eclipse ego when it comes out
vf tactical, tactical kaner kit, worrgames unimount, evolution hopper,and pmi 3000psi tank,shocktech beaver tail,e2 frame,
2k4kev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Jumping...is useless!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2k4kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2004 at 12:23pm
No  :shaking head: dont

KH ARMY>you
jeep 98 custom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I can type in Nerd L33T!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeep 98 custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2004 at 12:49pm
DM5
"Yes there are two path you can go back, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on"

red_alert102 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote red_alert102 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2004 at 1:03pm
Force flys are very hard to find and not worth it, the only differnece is backplate and valve between the regular fly.  Since you dont want an 05 speed I would say sonic or regular borg becuase there just as good as the fly but cheaper
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/paintballa01/d58a8ce5 .gif

Angel Ir3
Cp barrel kit
A4 board
Cobra trigger
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic