Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tippmann autococker?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Guested, language. 5/17

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ihaveanitch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tippmann autococker?
    Posted: 17 November 2004 at 3:22pm
I think i'd like to see tippmann come out with an autococker with maybe even a cyclone feed lol, idk spyders, intimidators, angels, wgp guns(karnivor my fav ^_^), don'tchu think tippmann should join the rest of the companies and make an autococker too? maybe some one could do a photoshop and see if they could maybe make an a-5 autococker hybrid or somethin lol, i just think tat'd be neat, it probably wouldn't be the best autococker but it might just surpass all of tippmann's other guns.

Edited by Ihaveanitch
jjclown23 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
No idea what’s inappropriate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjclown23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2004 at 3:32pm
.....  no chance man
A-5
Response Trigger
DOP Blade Trigger
Polished Internals
X-Chamber
Custom Paint
14" J&J
Ihaveanitch View Drop Down
Guested, language. 5/17

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ihaveanitch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2004 at 3:34pm
probably not, but a guy can dream can't he
jjclown23 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
No idea what’s inappropriate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjclown23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2004 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by Ihaveanitch Ihaveanitch wrote:

probably not, but a guy can dream can't he
A-5
Response Trigger
DOP Blade Trigger
Polished Internals
X-Chamber
Custom Paint
14" J&J
Bunker_Attack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunker_Attack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2004 at 5:28pm
Alrighty..
pballa123 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Will now work & play well with others

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pballa123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2004 at 7:51pm
here comes all the 3 pages of how its not a good bussiness move for tippmann, which is probably true but we do not need 3 pages to explain that.
reincarnation14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2004 at 9:05pm

yea that would be kewl but the smart parts is like the best....besides dye but nobody can compete wit that....any way i think tippmann allready said that they werent gunna do that

Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck
FAPM-Formers Againts Pope Mobile

The South WILL Rise Again
Guested, language. 5/17

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ihaveanitch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2004 at 11:50am
i wasnt really expectin em too, and truley if they did make one i wouldn't get it, get a better cocker like a karni, i just wonder sometimes wut it'd look like if they did make one.
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2004 at 7:35pm
Lets think about this................
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
A-5 auto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 auto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2004 at 9:04pm
i saw they make an A-6 it will be a super version of the A-5!!
Hey howd you do that?! Your funny hahaha shut up! FAPM forumers against Popemobile
AdmiralSenn View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdmiralSenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2004 at 6:02pm
No... just no.

Autocockers = completely different from Tippmanns. TPI would have to pay all kinds of royalties and stuff for the patents, and it'd be dumb. WGP already makes cockers.. why would Tippmann do it? It'd be a stupid waste: nobody would buy ANOTHER autococker design.

TPI has already collaborated with WGP and made the Flatline cocker. That level of cooperation (a few parts between companies) is about all you're going to get.

And for the record, Smart Parts is NOT "the best".
Is God real? You'll find out when you die.

Okay, I don't have a clever signature zinger. So sue me.
Monk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2004 at 6:35pm

Originally posted by AdmiralSenn AdmiralSenn wrote:

No... just no.

Autocockers = completely different from Tippmanns. TPI would have to pay all kinds of royalties and stuff for the patents, and it'd be dumb. WGP already makes cockers.. why would Tippmann do it? It'd be a stupid waste: nobody would buy ANOTHER autococker design.

TPI has already collaborated with WGP and made the Flatline cocker. That level of cooperation (a few parts between companies) is about all you're going to get.

And for the record, Smart Parts is NOT "the best".

Hehehe, not called that anymore. Now its Tippmann Sports, LLC

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdmiralSenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2004 at 6:37pm
I thought they decided not to change it after all..

Meh. My grips still say TPI, and I'll always call it TPI because it's easier than Tippmann and easier to remember than TSLLCALKF:JSAGKJLSJKJFLSAS:JLKHASFLKASDLAKSUBERHAX1337SPORTY COMPANYBUY BUYBUY.

evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2004 at 8:46pm

I saw a pic of a guy in APG holding a Flatline Autococker during Oklahoma D-Day....man that thing is soooooooooooooooooooo FUGLY!!!

Do not steal....the government hates competition!
Fallout_soldier View Drop Down
A-5 Speed Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fallout_soldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2004 at 9:09pm
cockers suck.

Canada
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=atomicbomb.wmv
Guested, language. 5/17

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ihaveanitch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2004 at 9:18pm
yea that flatline cocker looked ugly as crap =/

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2004 at 9:25pm
i havent seen it yet, but that would b kinda dumb if tippy did make a cocker cuz nobody would buy the other stuff, and yea wat they said.....btw..SmartParts in my opinion is the best, besides bob long and Dye, and cockers dont suck its just that yall play woodsball and some people play speedball , like me
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdmiralSenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2004 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by reincarnation14 reincarnation14 wrote:

i havent seen it yet, but that would b kinda dumb if tippy did make a cocker cuz nobody would buy the other stuff, and yea wat they said.....btw..SmartParts in my opinion is the best, besides bob long and Dye, and cockers dont suck its just that yall play woodsball and some people play speedball , like me

So Smart Parts is the best, why? For their ugly, ridiculous-looking guns? For their attempts to shut down other guns and companies over a patent for something that they did not invent, and lost a case with WDP over?

For the completely retarded spiral ported barrels that, by the laws of physics, are absolutely NOT capable of doing the things they were marketed to do?

For their evilly unreliable tech and customer support? For their absolutely idiotic assertions about their technology?

There's a video up on webdogradio with the brother's interview with somebody, where they contradict themselves and just make fools of themselves in general?

So why is Smart Parts so good? They don't really make anything that isn't available somewhere else at either better prices, with better quality, or both.

That and shutting down the E-mag, X-mag, Viking, and Excalibur guns just makes them... stupid.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 8:02pm
u no i wanted to b the first to tell u admiralsenn to..........S-T-F-U, i like em so go f urself u dont have to b a dile hole cuz i said smartparts is the best and i dont think they look ugly, and btw im not a super nerd i didnt understand a single word u just frikin said, im tryin to read it, and there tech and support is good i no plenny of peeps who have one and havent had trouble out of it for as long as they have had it, and wat is a spiral ported barrels???, i am failing physics so i dont give a f so s-t-f-u
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 8:03pm
geese u dont have to b a dile hole about it its just my opionion
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic