Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Upgrades and Customizing
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closedwoodsball A-5

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Direct Link To This Post Topic: woodsball A-5
    Posted: 03 June 2004 at 11:28pm
hey im getting an A-5 soon and i was goin to put a flatline, solid stock, x chamber, and bsa red dot sight on there.  i was thinking about an egrip.  i could use full auto smetimes (mostly to scare the other team when they hear it fire) and semi others and then theres all the other modes it can fire in too.  should i get one or not?  plz respond to this thanks bye.
Rockin' the Ironman Intimidator.

The Original Redneck Gangsta
easy123 View Drop Down

As easy as...Well...You know

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2004 at 12:27am
i run an A-5 for woodsball, i dont really think you need an E-grip because while the e-grip is a lot more protected than the e-bolt, i still donttrust electrical stuff in the rain/wetness you could get in woodsball. i know oyu didnt ask this, but i recommend that you dont buy the flatline and x chamber and stuff right away, play wiht the A-5 stock first to see what you need. e-grip and flatline is a lot to spend before you are even sure that you need it...

edit:im not sure what this should be in but i wouldent imagine thoughts and opinions

Edited by easy123
Homer J View Drop Down

Strike 2 for drug related images

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2004 at 12:45am
DOZER View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2004 at 7:05am
i have an A5 for woodsball i put a flatline on it and double trigger and i bought the response trigger but i took it off cause it wasnt worth it dont buy the e grip because you can scare the other team plenty fine with the A5 stock fire rate the double trigger will help give you a couple more balls a second and i recommend it.  but if you upgrade anything just get the flatline and double trigger and an expansion chamber thats what im getting next as soon as i finish paying off my debt. cause A5's are gas hogs
If your flying in a plane and a fly is flying inside of your plane and the windows are up, does the fly add weight to the plane?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic