Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My Spyder

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippyManic32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2004 at 5:59pm
thats pretty nice I have been thinking of buying that gun I finished upgrading my A-5 and I need a new project. I still like Tippmanns more.
?Took? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ?Took? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2004 at 6:01pm

"I still like Tippmanns more."

You could of put that a little more lightly on me

|^^^^^^^^^^^) ||
| B u d L i g h t ! | ||'""|\___
| _____________ l ||__|_|___|
(@!)!(@)"""""**|(@) (@)**|(@)

TippyManic32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippyManic32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2004 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by ?Took? ?Took? wrote:

"I still like Tippmanns more."

You could of put that a little more lightly on me

Sorry if I offended you lol, notice sarcasm

Edited by TippyManic32
njpballer View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Language, Flaming (F6)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote njpballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2004 at 7:45pm
dont be sorry to offend him.....aww u might hurt his feelings.........nice purple hamper queer, but i like the flow of ur gun ne ways......
njpballer View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Language, Flaming (F6)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote njpballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2004 at 7:45pm
u need a bigger tank at least, or nitro
Raven Nexion View Drop Down
Guested - F-Bomb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raven Nexion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2004 at 1:44am
I'm a spyder owner aswell (Nexion) Do you know what the best barrel for spyders are? Dye boomsticks?
?Took? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ?Took? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2004 at 4:31am

Dye Boomstick's are great. But if you dont have a lot of money you can settle for a J&J Ceramic.

|^^^^^^^^^^^) ||

Menohl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Menohl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2004 at 5:55am
Originally posted by ritzblitz ritzblitz wrote:

i give it a 5/10

6/10 i'll give you an extra point for the duck tape, and i'm not trying to start a tippy/spyder war, but it is a spyder, and i woudln't waste to much money on it before you end up getting a more reliable marker.
Ashran View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2004 at 10:04am
That's aweoms,e my bro is going lp with his black spyder imagine too, his barrel looks better though as its all black, and he has the java clamping feed neck. good wokr taking the sight off. It's an eye sore IMO then it can't be used.
2k4 Viking
SCM, MM
JMJ roller trigger
WAS 1.6 WAS eyes, WAS switch
Dye Minidrop
CP on/off
Ashran View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2004 at 10:10am

Originally posted by ?Took? ?Took? wrote:

I walked up to 9 BPS. Thats just me, A pro at my local field shop hit 12 but the thing is capped at 13. I am purchasing a new board soon. The trigger isnt finished yet. I put a lot of time into sanding it. The trigger is pretty nice and it is custom. Orginally it had a little hump on it used for dividing your fingers. I was considering purchasing a Sweetspot trigger, but then I came across the idea of sanding the hump off. It apperantly didn't work to well.

You've been on ottersccustoms... :D

I think the feedneck is a checkit products surefit feedneck.

Tap a set screw thread halfway down the trigger to shorten the pull, and replace the spring with a pen spring (like tippys, haha)

My did it too, it looks more like a blade, but it's brass coloured now.

EDIT: Try a tornado valve, spring kit, then a real lightning bolt.

Edited by Ashran
2k4 Viking
SCM, MM
JMJ roller trigger
Dye Minidrop
CP on/off
DestroyingAngel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DestroyingAngel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2004 at 12:01pm
I highly recomend a Shocktech Supafly Bolt get the longone so your gun can be rear cocking. and instead of replacing the spring just take it out completely the button on the grip will act as a spring if you setup the trigger right. 

Edited by DestroyingAngel
SPECS
.68 Carbine
92/4500 crossfire HPA
Category 5 drop
DYE sticky 3 grip
Lapco dubl trigger
Lapco cock knob
deadon vert adapt
deadon 4grip
halo TSA backman hopper
DH Titanium Hammer
?Took? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ?Took? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2004 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by Menohl Menohl wrote:

Originally posted by ritzblitz ritzblitz wrote:

i give it a 5/10

6/10 i'll give you an extra point for the duck tape, and i'm not trying to start a tippy/spyder war, but it is a spyder, and i woudln't waste to much money on it before you end up getting a more reliable marker.

Ok, Not funny. I said before in my posts that its your opinion and it is best to keep it to yourself. I have my opinion and you have yours. The psychological truth is that there is a hormone that triggers to actually distort reality and affirm that the object you own is better then the rest. This is done because your brain doesn't want to know that you paid the same amount of money on something that isn't as great as someone else bought for the same amount of money.

Anyways,

My trigger is all brass colored to. I tried putting in a backstop but my old trigger cracked in have when I tried. I am going to finish it up and paint it yellow (Nice match with black imagine). I'll tell you what it looks like. Any reccomended boards?

|^^^^^^^^^^^) ||

?Took? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ?Took? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2004 at 1:03pm
Oh by the way. The feedneck is a chipleys custom feedneck. I bought it for $35.

|^^^^^^^^^^^) ||

?Took? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ?Took? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2004 at 1:05pm

Originally posted by DestroyingAngel DestroyingAngel wrote:

I highly recomend a Shocktech Supafly Bolt get the longone so your gun can be rear cocking. and instead of replacing the spring just take it out completely the button on the grip will act as a spring if you setup the trigger right. 

If you remove the spring, the trigger cant move back and it would be very weird to shoot like that. The trigger would dangle there and I don't like dangling. I just replaced the stock spring with a spring from a pen which works fantastic. I can walk about 1-2 BPS faster.

|^^^^^^^^^^^) ||

Ashran View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2004 at 4:10pm

rufio: I think e-99s are capped at 13bps, infact, I'm pretty sure!

Get a new valve... now haha and that barrel is pretty long :(.

2k4 Viking
SCM, MM
JMJ roller trigger
Dye Minidrop
CP on/off
GUNDAM_99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUNDAM_99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2004 at 4:26pm
nice
spyderjunke View Drop Down
You heard me: Spyder = junke

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spyderjunke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2004 at 4:39pm
 #1 Trophygood job and you should get nitro but all in all its nice 

I rock to my own beat
Rambino View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I am even less fun in person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rambino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2004 at 3:38pm

Originally posted by njpballer njpballer wrote:

dont be sorry to offend him.....aww u might hurt his feelings.........nice purple hamper queer, but i like the flow of ur gun ne ways......

This is ABSOLUTELY inappropriate.  This is not acceptable langauge, and people with two strikes should be extra careful.

[IMG]http://i38.tinypic.com/aag8s8.jpg">
indrul1.0 View Drop Down
Guested - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indrul1.0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2004 at 12:06pm
spyders r cool
stuff
plax_are_meth View Drop Down
Official Forum Frenchman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plax_are_meth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2004 at 12:50pm

dont bring up old threads like this.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic