Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My 03 Shocker w/ vision

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Strike 2 - Sig Language (F11)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theoneandonly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2004 at 10:33am
that gun rulz , im getting a 03 shocker in like 3 weeks
~}Did I miss the 5 O'clock free Crack Giveaway?!!?{~

|^^^^^^^^^^^) ||
| B u d L i g h t ! | ||'""|\___
| _____________ l ||__|_|___|
(@!)!(@)"""""**|(@) (@)**|(@)
¤ RaVeN ¤ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ¤ RaVeN ¤ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2004 at 1:09pm
lovin that blue, keep it up 1o/1o

ions are like mustangs...alot of people have them but not many know how to use them...
ImpyKing View Drop Down
Guested - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2004 at 1:58pm
I really like it. I love both the old and new shockers.

Mr. T says "Don't buy Autochoppers.I pity the fools who use them"
If anyone wants to know something about Impys PM me
My Tricked out Impy
PaintbalChrisA5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintbalChrisA5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2004 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by Investorguy Investorguy wrote:

wow... I bet you can almost get a hopper off a full fill of that air tank...

actually i can get a good 600 off of that tank
kale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2004 at 9:25pm
i got an 03 nasty shocker and its so awsome. i set the trigger pull so light. i can outshoot the board and sometimes even my halo. i think you should get an 04 max flow for that.
kale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2004 at 9:34pm
i cant wait till the dark shockers and shocktech shocker come out. theyr gonna be soo sweet.
dudey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dudey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2004 at 9:56pm

get a new tank

youi will be better off with a 45/4500 than a 68/4500

keep it light like the shocker is

"Team guns are bad, I want a strange impulse"- Friend

"Why do you find pleasure in wasting your balls on me"- Friend when I kept threating to shoot him while reffing.
indrul1.2 View Drop Down

One strike. Spamming.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indrul1.2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2004 at 7:41pm
the brick looked better
?
A4*Jyim* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A4*Jyim* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2004 at 8:28pm

Very sweet, love the color, only things i recomend are a new tank, (mab a Maxi) and mab a new trigger, my friend got the new designz trigger and he loves it.

Team GodLike
Only God Will Judge Us....
PEVS PAINTBALL

~*JYim*~
Tippsy98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippsy98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2004 at 8:50pm

i was playin wit one today...if u adjust it right u cant even see the trigger move when u pull it its seriously less then 2 mm long...

awesome gun i love the color

i have a tippmann
jeep 98 custom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I can type in Nerd L33T!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeep 98 custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2004 at 11:22pm
That tank is way to small for that thing. Like Investorguy said, you probably are lucky to get a full hopper and one pod off that thing. But it's a great start, and a great gun.
"Yes there are two path you can go back, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on"

lepercondynasty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lepercondynasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 12:44am

Originally posted by Andy G. Andy G. wrote:

oh yeah, funy story.Last time i went paintballing i was sitting down. I see this kid with a blue shocker playing with the trigger. i ask him " hey that shocker accurate?" and he goes " Its not a shocker, its a spider"

Funny eh?

how stupid i bet that kid was a noob who has rich parents so he probably said hm this gun is alot ill buy it and new nothing about it u should of told that kid dude its a shocker and called him an idiot

Edited by lepercondynasty
98 CUSTOM
custom ball sack drop yes it hangs and swings but it gets out of the way
custom double trigger with paper clip and rubber band giving it alsome rate of fire hahah IM SERIOUS
vash357 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vash357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 3:36am
Originally posted by Tippsy98 Tippsy98 wrote:

i was playin wit one today...if u adjust it right u cant even see the trigger move when u pull it its seriously less then 2 mm long...

awesome gun i love the color

I have an A-5 with an E-Grip and JCS adjustable trigger, my trigger pull is about 1 millimeter. If you can't see the trigger moving when you pull it, it's probly more like .5 milimeter. Sweet marker, I'm probly going to sell my A-5 after I save up some money and get a shocker.

Balazs2 View Drop Down
1 language strike, 6/29

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balazs2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 10:35am
For a split second i thought that was a co2 tank... nice gun man
Sniper_Guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sniper_Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 3:22pm
why is indrul not banned yet? that topic was two months dead. all he is doing is spamming the first page of the forum
For my 16th birthday, my parents tried to surprise me with a car. Luckily I was able to jump out of the way.
-Comedy Central Presents Tom Cotter
Bugsy View Drop Down

Strike 2 - More flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by kale kale wrote:

i got an 03 nasty shocker and its so awsome. i set the trigger pull so light. i can outshoot the board and sometimes even my halo. i think you should get an 04 max flow for that.
... How? That's not even possible at the least.
!   !
!   !
!   !
Bill Gates View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Gates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 4:50pm
nice shox
cv98custom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cv98custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by A-5paintman A-5paintman wrote:

That's an awesome marker. I love shockers
MY GUN: 98 c
14 32 degrees quiet riot
revo. hopper
response trigger
double trigger
remote
proteus goggle system
dye stickys
4+1 harness
2 20oz 12oz and one 9oz tanks
evil-NYX View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Motherlessly HUGE SIG

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil-NYX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 6:39pm
shockers are cool, and urs is too!!!!
xyloguy89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xyloguy89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 8:35pm

clear hoppers are gonna be illegal

get a new shell for the halo

i want an e-bolt
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic