Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tree Forts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - Drug use thread

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belt #2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2004 at 1:35am

Originally posted by ms2013 ms2013 wrote:

snipers in WWII in the pacific were deadly when they started firing. Oh yeah... Don't think for a second that they wern't.

as soon as they were spotted, it was a long way down. The American soliders used to take a BAR and spray all the trees they could find. A small number of soliders started taking those Browning M1919 .30 machine guns WITH THEM. They'd have to deal with all of the weight, the huge amounts of ammo needed, and the heat of the gun (started to burn your hand). But What they would do is spray the bushes and trees. Ratatatatatatatatata..... *Thud* -Dead sniper- Another favorite was spary the tree with a Thompson. We all know, the .45 ACP is a heavy round for a hand gun. Now imagine a string of 30 of those going into a tree. If the sniper managed to survive, he had a LONG fall to the ground.

japanese, snipers, they went the way of the coconut. CRASH! Actually, no. They went... Well... Japanese snipers went the way of the pintball n00b with a pump in a speedball game. Lit up, THEN a loud thud.

A little history lesson for ya.

Edited by Belt #2
TEAM-LASTRESORT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TEAM-LASTRESORT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2004 at 9:40pm
know what would be a cool way to get down with is to have a sliding board to slide down it would be fun and a fast way to get out with your gun or you could put like a pole to slide down like the one at a fire station
TEAM LAST RESORT

WWW.SURE-SHOT-PAINTBALL.COM
98c Dude13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c Dude13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2004 at 9:34pm
yeah but how would you be able to put a pole there?
TIPPMANN 98 CUSTOM
14" Progressive barrel   
32* Black gel grips
BT-16 Double trigger
Pen Spring Mod
X-core Expansion Chamber
Vertical Adapter
98 nitro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98 nitro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2004 at 11:51pm
get a sling and if the fort is high enough make a zip line. i seriously doubt if sombody can hit a moving target if ur goin down a zip line
Robert_Hawker View Drop Down
Strike 1, S-bomb 10-7

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robert_Hawker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2004 at 1:15am

I hit my freind on our zip but i think a fire pole would be your best bet. and a sling if you have an A-5 jusr teplace the stock sight with a little home made bracket and put the otherend on the end cap. it works great for me.

tree forts are great if you know how to use them but once your made you have no where to hide so put your fire pole on the back side of the tree if you can. i use climbing spikes to get into mine that way no one can follow and if you get sorounded i just drop a grenade and watch the fun

Tipp A-5
Opsgear Saw Shroud
Opsgear G36 Folding Stock
16" j&j
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2004 at 1:50am

And I thought I was bored....you 2 had to go and bump up an old thread.

Do not steal....the government hates competition!
Robert_Hawker View Drop Down
Strike 1, S-bomb 10-7

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robert_Hawker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2004 at 3:15am

i dident know it was that old it was on the acktive bord?

Tipp A-5
Opsgear Saw Shroud
Opsgear G36 Folding Stock
16" j&j
ICU2009 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ICU2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2004 at 4:50pm
Noobs or the incredibly stupid use forts, trees, or anything else hard to escape from. Nothing more scary to one of 'em then get trapped 15 feet off the ground getting pelted by paint. Take down the fort and build more bunkers or mabye a small platform
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic