Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SPEEDBALL 98 CUSTOM CONTEST

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippyManic32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2004 at 8:04pm
Pupz, put a bullet in that poor thing
Stiffler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stiffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2004 at 8:38pm

All these guns r cool and all but y spend that much money on it when u'd probly get no more than 15bps. so then with the money u put into ur 98c u could take and get some gun that shoots 20bps. im not like against 98customs or n/e thing i just think some of you get way to carried away!!! n/e ways thats my 2cents worth  nice guns!

nforcer4 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

BANNED

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nforcer4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2004 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by Rbmllr412 Rbmllr412 wrote:

Originally posted by nforcer4 nforcer4 wrote:

http://www.hunt101.com/showphoto.php?photo=181362&passwo rd=&sort=1&thecat=

Why did you put your gun in the contest? Your gun should be in the slowball contest. 

i don't own it anymore i have an automag now

WUNgUN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
100% Bonafied Jar Head

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WUNgUN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 9:43am
Originally posted by Stewie Stewie wrote:

so basically all I got from the kit was the feedneck.

Even that would have been something for me, I went in from scratch...So far its still working though.
[IMG]http://hometown.aol.com/hlwrangler/myhomepage/revised5_copy.jpg">
""...the Marines we have there now could crush the city and be done with business in four days."--LtGen Conway on Fallujah
Rico's Revenge View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I wanna be a cowboy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rico's Revenge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 4:13pm

Nice to see soem new blood in the customizing area... and for those that don't understand.   We know the limits of the 98C compared to other more high end markers.   The point is pushing those limits to the max.

As for me, I have stuff on my 98.

Stiffler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stiffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 8:42pm

^^im not like dawging on the 98c at all!! i love mine alot and will probly never sell it but i just wouldnt put 100's of $$ into it when i know the fastest i could probly get it to would be 14-15bps.

Tippsy98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippsy98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 11:07pm
i would put mine up but its not done yet i gotta paint it n put on some NOS stickers (jk on that tho) but u can kinda see it in the sig im gettin an e-bolt halo new reg n dye stickies in the next month
i have a tippmann
anthony3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthony3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by Stiffler Stiffler wrote:

^^im not like dawging on the 98c at all!! i love mine alot and will probly never sell it but i just wouldnt put 100's of $$ into it when i know the fastest i could probly get it to would be 14-15bps.

Im not trying to start another bps war but do you really need that many bps? I can get my 98C to that range and Im fine. Even snap shooting I dont think higher is needed.

If you want more do what Natural Newbie is doing. You could probably easily shoot 18.
PuPz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PuPz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 12:36am
why in face would i put a bullet in it,id put a bullet in your face
befor i thought of shooting my tippmann.i dont even know you.

listen to rico he knows what hes talking about
I wanna live in H-town
•Netch•
Jester-M4A1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jester-M4A1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 12:50am

bps dosnt matter!!!!! ahhhhh....... it only takes ONE ball to get someone out......and im done

JeStEr
yea u may say the flatline isnt that accurate.....but it dosnt matter when im spraying 50 balls at you.....one is bound to hit..
Jester-M4A1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jester-M4A1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 12:52am
oh yea all u guys (except for the "slowball"guy) have awsome guns..good work
JeStEr
yea u may say the flatline isnt that accurate.....but it dosnt matter when im spraying 50 balls at you.....one is bound to hit..
D. Miller View Drop Down
Guested: Terminal stupidity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D. Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 12:54am
snakeyes is disqulified for destroying a perfectly good 98c. (sad) And how could anyone think what that is cool or awsome??Also he is disqulified for giveing that gun the unworthy name of 98c.(anyways u have to muchtime on your hands get a girl)
             Why paintball??
             What the hell
             why not paintball!!
Nickscool10001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickscool10001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 1:12am
Hey all ya paintballers out there, check this one out.

Paintjob looks better in person, it's just the quality of the picture .
Smart Parts Shocker Red

PT Extreme Black

Tippmann 98 Custom: E-Bolt, Red to Black Fade

'04 Autococker Pewter: Macroline, CT 3-Way

Shared: 68/3000 & Empire "A" Hopper
SnakeEyes View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnakeEyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 7:57am
Originally posted by D. Miller D. Miller wrote:

snakeyes is disqulified for destroying a perfectly good 98c. (sad) And how could anyone think what that is cool or awsome??Also he is disqulified for giveing that gun the unworthy name of 98c.(anyways u have to muchtime on your hands get a girl)

Hah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Opinions are like buttholes...
Which falls faster, a lead ball or your IQ after reading some of these posts?

PSU Paintball

hockeypntbllr View Drop Down
Strike 1 (cussin) (C14)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hockeypntbllr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 10:57am
i disagree snake eyes' gun is AWSOME that paintjob is sweet  it looks just AWSOME the milling is ok but i got my vote for snake eyes' gun that gun is  just cool
_-*|a-5|*-_ View Drop Down
Guested - Childish crude flame(s)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _-*|a-5|*-_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 11:08am
snake eyes gun is like a butt, it stinks

PiMpIn SpYdEr SoNiX
snicket View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snicket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 12:09pm

I have the best 98c

14" teardrop   macroline  comp air low pressure system  deadon drop forward  crossfire 47/3000psi nitro rear cocking and a halo B           ;           ;           ;           ;           ;           ;           ;      

Play hard or go home
The Ho View Drop Down
Guested - Just leave already

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Ho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 2:52pm
wheres your proof?
I LIKE BIKES!
meteora View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meteora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 4:52pm

[url="http://www.hunt101.com/?p=211400&c=500&z=1"][/url]

My baby....then i sold it part by part and bought a cocker , im gettin an eblade in 2 weeks

Edited by meteora

GUN WHORE
XTC
anthony3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthony3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by SnakeEyes SnakeEyes wrote:

Originally posted by D. Miller D. Miller wrote:

Hah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Opinions are like buttholes...

lol true that. They all stink and everyone has one. Just incase some1 didnt get that

Dont worry Snake eyes I like and admire your 98 Custom except the cocking slot cover I think you should have put more time into making it nicer and flow more with your 98c.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic