Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Winter paintball

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Strike 1 - S-Bomb (E2)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iamjosepepe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Winter paintball
    Posted: 20 June 2004 at 4:38pm

i know its not the season but wouldn't it be fun to make 2 forts out of snow like a snowball fight in the winter cept use paintball guns

you could make it more interesting if you added more forts+ more people

the only bad thing is cold balls that dont break but thats okay if its just you and yer friend im sure you'll be honest

Save a life*
Wear a cup*
tippygunguythe2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippygunguythe2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2004 at 6:34pm
I think that would be cool.  I play paintball in the winter, and it doesn't hurt to get shot any more than summer.  As long as they don't bury the balls in the snow.  But if it was cold out for a while the bunkers will stay up a while and you can have a feild without wooden bunkers rotting.
Tippmann A-5
Flatline Barrel
JT Flex 7 Mask
E Grip
2 20 oz. C02
9 oz. C02

Backup Gun
View Loader-Genises
E98Flatline View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E98Flatline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2004 at 7:07pm
i live in the south...we have to play in the winter
-Tippmann 98 Custom
-Flatline Barrel
-E Trigger
-E Hopper
-Collapsable Commando Stock
-Hell in the field
-
blaize View Drop Down
Strike 1 Flaming (F17)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2004 at 8:27pm

dude its awesome i did that in feb when it was 17 degrees out

i live in ct

Edited by blaize
just blaze
98God View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ya, the joke did get you Strike 1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2004 at 8:39pm
theres paintballs made for the winter
Semper Durus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Semper Durus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2004 at 8:54pm

Originally posted by E98Flatline E98Flatline wrote:

i live in the south...we have to play in the winter

Me too. If you play paintball in the middle of July or August, it's like playing in a sauna. Mask fog is insane. Paintball is alot more fun in the winter, because it's only 40-50 degrees.

I don't have a sig anymore
seargeantjim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seargeantjim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2004 at 9:07pm
Ohhh man, bring back good memorys. running (trying to) through 3 feet deep snow when you can see maybe 10 feet ahead of you. I also used a nice camo suit in it, making it alot harder for me to be seen. This is in the lake effect capital of the world... Oswego New York. Its not uncommon to sometimes get 3-5 days off of school at a time due to the huge amounts of snow that cannot be simply plowed away because the banks are higher than the plow trucks themselves. Now were back to good old summer, easier to play.... except for the poison ivy and other dangerous things. But all in all it was great to play in the winter, I reccomend it. If I remmember correctly, somebody made there SL-68 all white with a little black, that would work perfect for snow.

Edited by seargeantjim
hoginds24 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
who’s the ph00l now?!?!?!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoginds24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2004 at 11:50am
^that would be enos,

good fun winterball is...
[IMG]http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/6924/willproducsv6.jpg">
A5Mercenary View Drop Down
Turn your head and cough.....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5Mercenary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2004 at 12:50pm

It's awesome playing in the winter, deep snow hinders your movement, and if you don't watch it it can be easy for others to follow your tracks. Only problem I have is if you use CO2 it's murder for consistancy, and each time we played in the winter at least one gun froze over, luckily my A-5 never did

=Guns don't kill people, the government does=

C-I Paintball Demo Expert/Support Gunner/Tech Guy
Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... I’m comin’ ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2004 at 2:54pm
it would be cool to see the paintball splatter on the snow. make pretty colors!
Tippmann KillA View Drop Down
Guested - Spam, Language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippmann KillA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2004 at 11:30pm
Man you guys don't even know how much snow we get up here in the Upper Penisulla of Michigan. One year we got 5 feet, and National Guard had to come bury people out. NO JOKE. But we HAVE TO drive snowmobiles around to get around in the winter. But yeah paintball in the winter is cool, it sux when your using Co2 because you don't get as many shots out of it. It's fun though
A-5
E-Grip
Flatline/and soon to come Freak barrel.

8ball_04 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8ball_04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2004 at 11:10am
I've played in the snow before, I live in minesota and we had like 4 feet last year. but that was back before I got my tippmann lol I had a murader and that is about the worst gun you can get.
the best saying in life: forgive and forget.
98c Dude13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c Dude13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2004 at 12:31pm
I heard comp air is really good in the winter because you get good consistancy because it's not liquid like Co2.
TIPPMANN 98 CUSTOM
14" Progressive barrel   
32* Black gel grips
BT-16 Double trigger
Pen Spring Mod
X-core Expansion Chamber
Vertical Adapter
cockchafer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cockchafer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2004 at 12:39pm
i played like that last wineter. It was really fun. Its just sometimes hard to tell when you get hit. Since you have alot of stuff on. Its a blast though.
a-5
polished internals
Tippmann Werks Barrel
CP flame drop foward
gta double trigger
pen spring mod
i type slow View Drop Down
I need a thesaurus. & Spam Strike 2 6/13

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i type slow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2005 at 7:43pm

i have only played in the snow 2 times becus my paintball friends dont like to play in the winter. i live in idaho

^^correct me if im wrong^^

search before you post!
sir_jackhole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir_jackhole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2005 at 9:53pm
i live in wisconsin so we get lots o snow.  everytime we go paintballing in the winter, each team splits into 2 groups and we get 30 min to construct our own forts in an area.  From there we switch off: one time one team charges anothers base and tries to take it over and the next time the other team does it to the other base.  It is so fun.  I recommend it for winter play or your own made up game for that matter during the winter season

Peter: Excuse me, is your refrigerator running?
Because if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually.
Jetinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jetinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 9:53am

the forts idea sounds really good but i wld just try and kick theres down as im charging.

The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2005 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by i type slow i type slow wrote:

i have only played in the snow 2 times becus my paintball friends dont like to play in the winter. i live in idaho

please stop bumping up year old threads
RoboCop View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2005 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by The Guy The Guy wrote:

Originally posted by i type slow i type slow wrote:

please stop bumping up year old threads
Almost a year old thread. Not quite yet.
EriK6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EriK6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2005 at 1:54pm
That would be cool. It would be hard to run though! hehe
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic