Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Upcoming Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pump only weekend at EMR

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
"King of the Classics"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pump only weekend at EMR
    Posted: 22 June 2004 at 8:26pm
PUMP WEEKEND
WHEN?

August 7th & 8th 2004

WHERE?

E.M.R. Paintball Park

Come use your pumps all weekend long in this Paintball extravaganza!

Saturday will be an all day Big Game complete with multiple objectives

and flag stations, Saturday Evening will be a Mini Castle Conquest,

and Sunday will bring special game Formats set up

on a multitude of different fields throughout the day!

$50 prepaid by 7/24/04, $60 at event.

HOW DO I REGISTER?

Call EMR Today for Reservations,

information or any other question!

Email: emrpb@epix.net

Phone: (570) 465-9622

Fax: (570) 465-2834

For additional info, please contact E.M.R. Paintball Park at:

E.M.R. Paintball Park

PO Box 728

Rt 706 & 601

New Milford, PA 18834

or go to their registration page:

http://www.emrpaintball.com/registration.html

____________________________________________________________ _____________________________

FIELD INFO:

ALL ABOUT EMR

with 122 acres -

24 fields - 4 lighted fields -

a rec. center - volleball - horseshoes - Bon fires -

*rock bands ( *during certain events) - and free lodging for the entire weekend whats not to love?

also home of the

International Paintball Museum

http://www.emrpaintball.com/museum.html

Lodging & Bunk Houses

They have 30 Bunk Houses

with 21 bunks and lights.

lodging is free for all!

Teams or groups of 15 or more players can get their own personal bunkhouse to stay in. Call for details. In front of the bunk houses is a bonfire area, horseshoes, volleyball court, a swimming pond, and a catch-and-release fishing hole. In addition to bunkhouses, there are 96 campsites with 10 RV spots. however there is no electrical or water hookups for them. There is running water and a sink to clean up in and Porta-Johns for toilets. For showers, there is a campground 4 miles away that for $3 will allow paintballers to use their shower and bathrooms if you bring your own towels & toiletries.

Players may arrive anytime Friday and stay through Monday!

The picnic pavillion

has numerous tables, chairs, and a gas grill for anyone's use. To the left of the Rec center is the 18 whip fill station with HP available up to 4500 psi. Inside the the lower level of the Rec Center is a full service Pro Shop. A picnic pavillion with sink and stage are also located across from the Rec Center. also across the way is a lovely swimming pond.

Rec Center

This two-story heated rec center houses a full fledged Paintball Store, Registration Center, Food & Drink Services. Tables and chairs are throughout the lounge area.

Complete with ping-pong, fooseball, darts,and a small stage where live bands perform during big events.

SPONSORS

This weekend of events is brought to you by

The Paintball Marshals!

Stock Class Paintball, and Action Markers.
Name your poison...
slasherdan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slasherdan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2004 at 8:17am

I would love to make it to this event.  But it's to far for me and I don't have the time off available.

I had a blast out there for Shatnerball 2 and this event sounds awesome.  I'd just be getting my houndstooth just before this event too ....

Hauptmann Kurt "SlasherDan" Benson
6th Fallschirmjager-Regiment, Pionere.Kompanie.1
Layman View Drop Down
"King of the Classics"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2004 at 7:21pm
I'm not planning on attending, but was asked to publicize it.
Name your poison...
mike31c View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike31c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2004 at 2:47pm
If you are seriously planning to attend pump weekend, please call and get preregistered ASAP. EMR is trying to ensure there is enough staff to properly run the event, but at this point pre reg is so slow that it is impossible for them to gauge turnout.
If we have a good turnout, it will pretty much guarentee additional events of pumpers in the future.. a poor turn out wil make things much more difficult for us.

So get off the computer, and on the phone to emr and sign up already, or click the below links..so we know well have enough refs to cover the games... Blues invested his time and field for us, the least we can do is reassure him hes doing the right thing, with the right group of great players, by telling him were going to show up!

ps- Event PATCHES will go to pre registered players FIRST.. and are included in the weekend package. Just another reason to pre register, they will be an awesome momento to a great weekend.. dont miss your chance to get one..

EMR PAINTBALL WEBSITE
Pre reg page
Telephone info: 570-465-9622
co-coordinator, Northern California Chapter of the Paintball Marshals
http://www.pbmarshals.com
Tattle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tattle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2005 at 4:03am

August 7-8 2004?

I'll be there! ;)

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic