Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

paintball stratagies?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c Dude13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: paintball stratagies?
    Posted: 27 June 2004 at 9:38pm
 Does anyone here know any websites that hold stratigies for paintball and how to trick people in paintball? Just wonderin thanks!
TIPPMANN 98 CUSTOM
14" Progressive barrel   
32* Black gel grips
BT-16 Double trigger
Pen Spring Mod
X-core Expansion Chamber
Vertical Adapter
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2004 at 11:01pm

Trick people? That's not very nice...

Um, in my opinion, it is easier to formulate your own strategies than to go by what a web page says. Get some of your buddies together and start brainstorming on strategies.

Have fun!

ProCarbRenegade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProCarbRenegade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2004 at 11:04pm
www.paintballzone.com is a place for snipers and stuff. Usually people are big boys and use a search engine or take mr hybrid-sniper's advice.
Tippmann Pro/Carbine
14'' Lapco Bigshot
Tippmann Expansion Chamber
AK Ricochet Hopper
JCS Folding Stock w/RVA
SL68II Trigger Spring
Belt #2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - Drug use thread

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belt #2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2004 at 12:46am

A few of my own:

Don't get shot.

Don't play speedball.

Don't be the new guy with the pump.

A5 dude15 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested Pottymouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5 dude15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2004 at 9:55am
mabye me and u should just talk like we have been about how to get people out and u know about the best places to hide and stuff.
98c Dude13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c Dude13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2004 at 10:19am
Yea, thanks for the websites guys.And robert we need a practice run before we play the capture the fort game.
TIPPMANN 98 CUSTOM
14" Progressive barrel   
32* Black gel grips
BT-16 Double trigger
Pen Spring Mod
X-core Expansion Chamber
Vertical Adapter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c Dude13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2004 at 10:28am
that paintballzone.com site is really cool.
TIPPMANN 98 CUSTOM
14" Progressive barrel   
32* Black gel grips
BT-16 Double trigger
Pen Spring Mod
X-core Expansion Chamber
Vertical Adapter
thaY View Drop Down
This is my thingy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thaY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2004 at 10:57am
its over
habubalo HUBUBALO hububalo is my word        my personal intrest would be finding my dream girl . by punpin her full of paint
plasoccri View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Stupid Filter Dodge 5/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plasoccri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2004 at 2:51pm
Just make up tactics of your own and test them with your buddies. Its all a matter of trial and error.
You can go far with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun.

noob rymes with boob(noobest responce ever)
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2004 at 6:43pm

Originally posted by thaY thaY wrote:

its over

Wow, that was an awesome post. Definitely justifies bumping a five month old topic.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c Dude13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2004 at 6:47pm
   I know one by memory, say yur out then when you walk by then and shoot them.
TIPPMANN 98 CUSTOM
14" Progressive barrel   
32* Black gel grips
BT-16 Double trigger
Pen Spring Mod
X-core Expansion Chamber
Vertical Adapter
Ihaveanitch View Drop Down
Guested, language. 5/17

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ihaveanitch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2004 at 10:31pm

i did a two on two speedball match with my pump wit my friend's e oracle against a t.e.s and some other gun. lol i bunkered the guy wit my pump. it was awesome, so yea just make ur own strats, and just have fun.

evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2004 at 10:38pm

The best strategy in paintball hands down....."dont get hit"

And heres another one....."dont whine"

Do not steal....the government hates competition!
bilani87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bilani87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2004 at 1:35pm

Heres a funny strategy. You run to the other teams side and turn around to face your starting location, the other team mistakes you for their own team and you shoot them when they turn their backs.

Honestly there are no strategies in paintball, maybe team strategies but individually its just, dont get shot...and all the other ones mentioned above.

evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2004 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by bilani87 bilani87 wrote:

Heres a funny strategy. You run to the other teams side and turn around to face your starting location, the other team mistakes you for their own team and you shoot them when they turn their backs.

That happened to me recently at the woodsball field I go to...a couple of guys from the other team thought I was on their team when they came up from behind me, they couldnt see the color (red) of the arm band I had on my right arm, but I could see theirs (blue)....one of them asked wheres the other team, I replied by sayin "I dunno" and when they walked passed me, I let them have it!

Do not steal....the government hates competition!
SpecklesJ24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpecklesJ24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2004 at 5:54pm
harsh.
Pain is weakness leaving the body.

semper fi.

Young Marines
-Master Gunnery Sgt.
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2004 at 2:51am
Originally posted by bilani87 bilani87 wrote:

Honestly there are no strategies in paintball, maybe team strategies but individually its just, dont get shot...and all the other ones mentioned above.

I tried something similar at the end of this years paintball season.  I got lit up.  (It had worked before though.)  Tricks I have used are below:

When I started playing again after a back surgery a few years ago I couldn't move very fast.  I'd try to sneak up on people but they'd get away without even knowing I was hunting them.  When I just went out and shot at folks face-to-face I couldn't move quick enough to stay with my team or avoid getting outflanked.  Finally, I just went out on the field, found good cover, and yelled the following:  "Is anyone on the (insert color) team around?  I need help!  I spilled my paint and I think I'm almost out of air."  That distress call, or variations of it, brought me lots of targets.  I wish I could say it was an original idea, but I can't; I stole it from the TV show King of the Hill.

Another time I was defending our flag station with just a few other people when we were being beseiged from all sides and were severly outnumbered.  I was shooting at folks in front of me and on my right when a member of the other team approached on my left.  I fired and missed.  He yelled, "Don't shoot, I'm on the armband team!"  (We were playing one team with armbands and one without.)  So I yelled back, "Sorry, come on in."  Then I shot him when he came in.

Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has to say "yes" to "are you a cop?"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2004 at 8:13am

Sing while you're trading paint.

It confuses the heck out of people, and they may actually make some foolish mistakes. Yes I've done it, and yes, it works.

?

98customfinatic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98customfinatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2004 at 2:50am
It all depends on how the course is setup
Spartan A-5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spartan A-5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2004 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by Reb Cpl Reb Cpl wrote:

Sing while you're trading paint.

It confuses the heck out of people, and they may actually make some foolish mistakes. Yes I've done it, and yes, it works.

giving up yur position is one thing u dont want to do jus use stealth and sneak around and flank them it works for me, they dont even see it coming

A-5
Flatline
swat force red dot         
tapco scope mount
micro cap
next:
ex. chamber
solid stock
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic