Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what you think about my98

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
staticx98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote staticx98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 9:20am

u wanted to know were to get the rear cocking system

http://www.dailydeals.biz/yahoo_online_stores/Page25.cfm

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/xtremepaintball/tip98fulboar.htm l

www.800paintball.com

www.888paintball.com

srry i know some have it out of stock

im waitin for it at 888.

aldrene View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aldrene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 2:04am

yea nitro duck makes somes of the best nitro systems. IMO

crossfire and centerflag are nice too

I dont play paintball
benttwig33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Whiner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benttwig33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 12:34am
9/10
Sig is WAY too big.
jhoody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2004 at 4:20pm

do u think nitroduck makes good n2 systems

is any 1 going to reply

Edited by jhoody
jhoody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2004 at 1:25pm
where can u find that little beaver tail for the rear cocking system on the low presure kit
jhoody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2004 at 12:49pm
the gun isnt green it is black,and i got the barrel in chrome because i didnt want the whole gun black and i like chrome and so does hundreds of other people, tell those people that chrome on guns is ugly

Edited by jhoody
Project Irene View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
It really DOES exist!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Project Irene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2004 at 1:22pm

Originally posted by Insomnia_CJ Insomnia_CJ wrote:

For some reason, it reminds me of an Eradicator. Maybe its the green looking body and then the shiny silver barrel...

lol

hashi2008 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Racial Slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hashi2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2004 at 12:48pm
 2/10 on pic quality (coming from a guy who has posted some pretty bad picks). 7/10 if you play woodsball. Like the color (almost painted mine green), but not the barrel. It's chrome! Why so people buy chrome stuff? Dunno.
Founder of the "Forumers Against the Ugly Woman Sigs" also known as FAUWS.
jhoody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2004 at 12:23pm
      thanks for the advise, i'll go w/ the lp kit and stab. ur right rick, u  wouldnt want me outshooting u. it will be a while till i order the stuff
TOPGUN 414 View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Foul language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TOPGUN 414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2004 at 1:38am

Originally posted by true~iceman true~iceman wrote:

pretty cool

A5
RT
Mp5 clip
Mp5 handguard
dual offset rail
tactical flashlight w p/s
42mm simmons redot
polished internals
maddman spring kit
starfire bolt
fx style stock
14in nightstik barrel
tipp-ed off View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tipp-ed off Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2004 at 11:35pm
Get LP and P-stab first. Your fine with your R/T for now. Besides, I can't have you outshooting my 98.

But what I do I do because I like to do.
www.chaospaintball.us

jhoody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2004 at 11:09pm
hey i dont no if i should get a low presure &palmer or just the e-bolt w/ my $200
Trogdor2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2004 at 11:43am
Originally posted by jhoody jhoody wrote:

what kind of barrel do u suggest

I'd say a Lapco Bigshot.  They are very accurate and look nice with the 98.  You can pick one up for about $50-$60...
Something unknown is doing we don't know what. That is what our knowledge amounts to. - Sir Arthur Eddington
true~iceman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote true~iceman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2004 at 11:34am
pretty cool
http://lemonpaintball.com/forum/index.php
ItalianStallion View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Horse what??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ItalianStallion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2004 at 10:20pm
Haha what do i think about your custom... hmmm get a diff trigger guard that one looks funny cuz the trig is so small there is 2 much space in there. Shouldn't of bought the x-chamber or rocket , instead save up and get a reg and anti-siphon. That barrel sticks out way 2 much u want ppl looking at ur gun not that barrel. And i woulda got a bigshot.
Reviews may be harsh,But all IMO,so dont get offended.I just say what I think of your gun.You posted it for review rite?
Dont get somethin worse just cuz it cost less,save and get somethin good!
jhoody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2004 at 11:54am
this is for bomber brigade. the blade is at paintballgear.com  that is the best place to buy your upgrades.
jhoody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2004 at 11:52am
c was the 1 who suggested the whisper, and what is the BSI kit. see you in 2 weeks.
tipp-ed off View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tipp-ed off Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2004 at 9:57am
Good start Josh. But I don't think the R/T works well with that blade trigger. You don't get any bounce. Better go electronic...BSI kit will do. I told C to get you the J & J or an ultralight but you wanted the wisper barrel?

But what I do I do because I like to do.
www.chaospaintball.us

Bomber Brigade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bomber Brigade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2004 at 9:55am
Originally posted by Paintbalpro2k3 Paintbalpro2k3 wrote:

where do u find that blade trigger anyway?

Www.paintballgear.com

Bomber Brigade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bomber Brigade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2004 at 9:55am
Originally posted by Rbmllr412 Rbmllr412 wrote:

Get an Ultralite. I heard that the blade trigger isnt supposed to work with the R/T, does it work?
They work.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic