Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what you think about my98

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what you think about my98
    Posted: 28 June 2004 at 10:07pm

http://hoody98.MyPicGallery.com 

wisper 14 in, response trigger, blade trigger, rocket cock, expansion chamber, and viewloader evo 2 

Edited by jhoody
Commander Cool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Commander Cool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2004 at 10:11pm
nice start, r u sure u know how to use that blade?  what next? maybe lpk, drop.  6-7/10

-=PEACE OUT=-
A-5 bunkerking View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, inappropriate sig. 3/11

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 bunkerking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2004 at 10:14pm
not bad, i recomend a better barrel.
jhoody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2004 at 10:18pm
what kind of barrel do u suggest

Edited by jhoody
SiLeNt-ScOpE View Drop Down
Guested - F-bomb and flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SiLeNt-ScOpE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2004 at 11:07pm
in the third picture your toe nails need cutting 2/10 on the nails,  on the gun 9/10 looks great so far, i just never like the looks of those hoppers
~~SiLeNt-ScOpE~~

D-ballzz View Drop Down
Strike 1- Try reading the language rules

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D-ballzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2004 at 11:17pm

Originally posted by SiLeNt-ScOpE SiLeNt-ScOpE wrote:

in the third picture your toe nails need cutting 2/10 on the nails,  on the gun 9/10 looks great so far, i just never like the looks of those hoppers

lol

life sucks,    then u die
-------------------
98c
12oz,20oz
12" Lapco Bigshot
polished internals, along with every other homemade mod you can think of
soon- x-core chamber, and rocket cock 2

Rbmllr412 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rbmllr412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2004 at 11:18pm
Get an Ultralite. I heard that the blade trigger isnt supposed to work with the R/T, does it work?
SP Nerve, Max-flo 68/45, Halo B w/ V35 victory board, and RIP drive--All black
tippyMx770 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippyMx770 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2004 at 8:22am
hey I have a whisper and it works great. I know its 32*, they arent
known for good quality, but in my experience the whisper is a great
barrel! Its super accurate and the quietest barrel on the market! So
don't go bashing the whisper.
Tippmann 98c
14 in whisper barrel
toxic performance trigger
rico ak
modded trigger
chrome flame drop

I m awsome-o!
Insomnia_CJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Insomnia_CJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2004 at 9:14am
For some reason, it reminds me of an Eradicator. Maybe its the green looking body and then the shiny silver barrel...
Paintbalpro2k3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintbalpro2k3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2004 at 9:39am

where do u find that blade trigger anyway?

black dragun all the way!
Bomber Brigade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bomber Brigade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2004 at 9:55am
Originally posted by Rbmllr412 Rbmllr412 wrote:

Get an Ultralite. I heard that the blade trigger isnt supposed to work with the R/T, does it work?
They work.
Bomber Brigade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bomber Brigade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2004 at 9:55am
Originally posted by Paintbalpro2k3 Paintbalpro2k3 wrote:

where do u find that blade trigger anyway?

Www.paintballgear.com

tipp-ed off View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tipp-ed off Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2004 at 9:57am
Good start Josh. But I don't think the R/T works well with that blade trigger. You don't get any bounce. Better go electronic...BSI kit will do. I told C to get you the J & J or an ultralight but you wanted the wisper barrel?

But what I do I do because I like to do.
www.chaospaintball.us

jhoody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2004 at 11:52am
c was the 1 who suggested the whisper, and what is the BSI kit. see you in 2 weeks.
jhoody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2004 at 11:54am
this is for bomber brigade. the blade is at paintballgear.com  that is the best place to buy your upgrades.
ItalianStallion View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Horse what??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ItalianStallion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2004 at 10:20pm
Haha what do i think about your custom... hmmm get a diff trigger guard that one looks funny cuz the trig is so small there is 2 much space in there. Shouldn't of bought the x-chamber or rocket , instead save up and get a reg and anti-siphon. That barrel sticks out way 2 much u want ppl looking at ur gun not that barrel. And i woulda got a bigshot.
Reviews may be harsh,But all IMO,so dont get offended.I just say what I think of your gun.You posted it for review rite?
Dont get somethin worse just cuz it cost less,save and get somethin good!
true~iceman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote true~iceman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2004 at 11:34am
pretty cool
http://lemonpaintball.com/forum/index.php
Trogdor2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2004 at 11:43am
Originally posted by jhoody jhoody wrote:

what kind of barrel do u suggest

I'd say a Lapco Bigshot.  They are very accurate and look nice with the 98.  You can pick one up for about $50-$60...
Something unknown is doing we don't know what. That is what our knowledge amounts to. - Sir Arthur Eddington
jhoody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2004 at 11:09pm
hey i dont no if i should get a low presure &palmer or just the e-bolt w/ my $200
tipp-ed off View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tipp-ed off Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2004 at 11:35pm
Get LP and P-stab first. Your fine with your R/T for now. Besides, I can't have you outshooting my 98.

But what I do I do because I like to do.
www.chaospaintball.us

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic