Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

fun woodsball games

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sacarface1980 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2004 at 10:05pm
i Have a really good i idea for a game. Called battle of bunker hill read it in paintball ideas forum-scarface1980
DeadinLife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeadinLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2004 at 1:24pm

ya that bunker hill game sounds pretty good

MagnumForce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MagnumForce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2004 at 6:00pm
make bunkers out of various things if you havent already and just shoot each other until everyone on the other team is out !!
paintballrM98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballrM98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2004 at 8:58pm
theres lots of woods games to play medic, elimination, capture the flag, fugative, king of the hill, iron man
JoeG254-PB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeG254-PB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2004 at 8:07am

how about my idea its posted somewhere in this forum its call great Cold War/ Cloak and Dagger scenario 

also read all of the posts I made I fixed some of the things that didn't work out

Edited by JoeG254-PB
BlindSniper14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlindSniper14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2004 at 12:56am

I have a game I invented called Superpower. (Not the video game, but like it.)

E-mail me at sk8r694@msn.com to recieve it. Id post it but it is a large description. I havent actually played it, but it sounds really fun!!!

EFF_PapaSmurf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EFF_PapaSmurf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2005 at 10:38pm

LMFAO...NICE

[/QUOTE]

Politcally correct: the iraqis dont like being called towel head because the turban is actually a little sheet. From now on we should refer to the as Little Sheet Heads.

It is better to sit quietly and be thought of as a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
cooljon012288 View Drop Down
strike 1....foul language. 2/5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cooljon012288 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2005 at 10:50pm

the sheet heads is funny but i would like to hear some more diff. games to play, c 3 other guys and me want to play some games but i need some ideas first.

we have roofs to get on and crapt like that . think of somthin

Tippmann A-5
flatline barrel
20oz c02
E-Z sling O-D green
weaver mount
30mm red dot sight
all black swat suit
G3 German .308 20 round mag
R-5 hopper
Co2 tank cover
Co2 tank butt stock
jimbob07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimbob07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2005 at 12:34pm
personally i like king of the hill games.
jimbob07
Nrtheastah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nrtheastah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2005 at 10:27am

Try this link, it has some different ideas was well.

http://www.tippmann.com/players/forum/wwf77a/forum_posts.asp ?TID=102963&KW=tell+me+your+game

There’s also the “Alien Hunt” scenario we used to play at Sherwood Forest in Indiana with the owner.  He would be the alien and go out into the field to establish his position.  After 15 minutes or so, we would hunt him down.  The trick was that anyone he shot turned into an alien as well and then joined him.  Anyone they shot also turned.  Now, if an alien got shot, he was out of the game.

Typically, the game ended up exactly the opposite of the way it started in that there would be a single human left and was hunted down.

The owner was very good and we rarely got him first.

Good luck!        

x-mo-x View Drop Down
strike 3, language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote x-mo-x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2005 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by BigGun BigGun wrote:

^^WHAT IS IT? TELL US!

lol

We like to play "downed Pilot" Where you have a small SEAL team, against the "rag heads" and there's a "pilot" and noone knows who's who.....it's great fun....lol....cuz the pilot has to find the SEAL team, and they have to get him back to their base, before the "rag heads" kill him.

Trust me guys this is a very good game but a good twist you give the pilot a paintball pistol with only 2mags worth of ammo (now you will have to use your stealth and other skills to get you but back to base or find the SEAL team) try it out i know ppl that flipt out and blu a fuze with that game!!!!!

Eyes up this one's for you!!! Brought to you by the Canadian Guy!!!
x-mo-x View Drop Down
strike 3, language.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote x-mo-x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2005 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by cooljon012288 cooljon012288 wrote:

the sheet heads is funny but i would like to hear some more diff. games to play, c 3 other guys and me want to play some games but i need some ideas first.

we have roofs to get on and crapt like that . think of somthin

hey men i got good game for you but you got to tel me what kinda place you play in that has roofs you can get on. we call it black hauck down. pm me and ill give you all the info about it!!

Eyes up this one's for you!!! Brought to you by the Canadian Guy!!!
Bolt3 View Drop Down
What?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bolt3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2005 at 5:19pm
I usually play speedball, but I just play the old elimination.
<Removed sig for violation of Clause 4 of the New Sig Rules>
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic