Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

MG42 heavy machine gun for PB

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
ImpyKing View Drop Down
Guested - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2004 at 6:01pm
Yea. I guess the one problem is to be a true heavy machine gun like an MG42, it would have to shoot as a fast full auto. Most fields have rules banning full auto because of insurence so I don't know if it would be alllowed.

Mr. T says "Don't buy Autochoppers.I pity the fools who use them"
If anyone wants to know something about Impys PM me
My Tricked out Impy
hashi2008 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Racial Slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hashi2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2004 at 5:55pm
http://www.xpaintball.com has a crank. It is called the Firestorm Crank.
Founder of the "Forumers Against the Ugly Woman Sigs" also known as FAUWS.
phantomlord13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phantomlord13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2004 at 3:59pm
im thinking youd be better off making your own, the $1100 price tag is rather prohibitively high for most people to buy one JUST for scenario games...   

you can get a barrel, a stock, and a bipod cheap, attach em to your gun, and i saw somewhere, sorry, dont remmeber where, a crank you can hook onto your trigger to fire faster without an expensive firepower upgrade. put something like that on an a-5 and youd have a nasty machine gun...
DYING2LIVE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DYING2LIVE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2004 at 12:18am

Yea that would be sick. Seeing someone laid down shootin that at you lol.

DYING2LIVE

98c Dude13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c Dude13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2004 at 9:49pm
It would be cool if you could rent one of those for a senario game or something.
TIPPMANN 98 CUSTOM
14" Progressive barrel   
32* Black gel grips
BT-16 Double trigger
Pen Spring Mod
X-core Expansion Chamber
Vertical Adapter
DYING2LIVE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DYING2LIVE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2004 at 9:29pm

thats what they need at some of those D-day games.

DYING2LIVE

5ptcontingency View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 5ptcontingency Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2004 at 7:20pm
Something like this?

Potato View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Potato Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2004 at 5:45pm
one of the forumers is making one..and many people make them..i just cant remember the site..so there already are MG42's and whatnot
98% of American teenagers have tried pot. If you are part of the 2% that hasnt, put this in your signature.
ImpyKing View Drop Down
Guested - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2004 at 5:28pm
I got thinking about this a few days ago. Yes its another crazy paintball idea but I think it would be cool. Theres tons of WWII Scenario's and some, such as D-Day in Oklahoma are very realistic. They seem to be missing one thing though. Something you see in all the movies ansd video games...a heavy machine gun. It would be cool if they made a paintball MG42. They can mount them in different places and unload on "troops" storming the Normandy beach head. To me that would be awsome...o well maybe one day I'll invent the paintball MG42.

Edited by ImpyKing

Mr. T says "Don't buy Autochoppers.I pity the fools who use them"
If anyone wants to know something about Impys PM me
My Tricked out Impy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic