Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

MG42 heavy machine gun for PB

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Guested - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MG42 heavy machine gun for PB
    Posted: 03 July 2004 at 5:28pm
I got thinking about this a few days ago. Yes its another crazy paintball idea but I think it would be cool. Theres tons of WWII Scenario's and some, such as D-Day in Oklahoma are very realistic. They seem to be missing one thing though. Something you see in all the movies ansd video games...a heavy machine gun. It would be cool if they made a paintball MG42. They can mount them in different places and unload on "troops" storming the Normandy beach head. To me that would be awsome...o well maybe one day I'll invent the paintball MG42.

Edited by ImpyKing

Mr. T says "Don't buy Autochoppers.I pity the fools who use them"
If anyone wants to know something about Impys PM me
My Tricked out Impy
Potato View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Potato Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2004 at 5:45pm
one of the forumers is making one..and many people make them..i just cant remember the site..so there already are MG42's and whatnot
98% of American teenagers have tried pot. If you are part of the 2% that hasnt, put this in your signature.
5ptcontingency View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 5ptcontingency Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2004 at 7:20pm
Something like this?

DYING2LIVE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DYING2LIVE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2004 at 9:29pm

thats what they need at some of those D-day games.

DYING2LIVE

98c Dude13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c Dude13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2004 at 9:49pm
It would be cool if you could rent one of those for a senario game or something.
TIPPMANN 98 CUSTOM
14" Progressive barrel   
32* Black gel grips
BT-16 Double trigger
Pen Spring Mod
X-core Expansion Chamber
Vertical Adapter
DYING2LIVE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DYING2LIVE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2004 at 12:18am

Yea that would be sick. Seeing someone laid down shootin that at you lol.

DYING2LIVE

phantomlord13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phantomlord13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2004 at 3:59pm
im thinking youd be better off making your own, the $1100 price tag is rather prohibitively high for most people to buy one JUST for scenario games...   

you can get a barrel, a stock, and a bipod cheap, attach em to your gun, and i saw somewhere, sorry, dont remmeber where, a crank you can hook onto your trigger to fire faster without an expensive firepower upgrade. put something like that on an a-5 and youd have a nasty machine gun...
hashi2008 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Racial Slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hashi2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2004 at 5:55pm
http://www.xpaintball.com has a crank. It is called the Firestorm Crank.
Founder of the "Forumers Against the Ugly Woman Sigs" also known as FAUWS.
ImpyKing View Drop Down
Guested - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2004 at 6:01pm
Yea. I guess the one problem is to be a true heavy machine gun like an MG42, it would have to shoot as a fast full auto. Most fields have rules banning full auto because of insurence so I don't know if it would be alllowed.

My Tricked out Impy
ImpyKing View Drop Down
Guested - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2004 at 4:04pm

Yes thats exactly what Im talking about. That is awsome. I want one of those. Im going to mount one in my window and shoot people with it. lol.

My Tricked out Impy
A5Mercenary View Drop Down
Turn your head and cough.....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5Mercenary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2004 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by ImpyKing ImpyKing wrote:

Yea. I guess the one problem is to be a true heavy machine gun like an MG42, it would have to shoot as a fast full auto. Most fields have rules banning full auto because of insurence so I don't know if it would be alllowed.

Most fields say no to Full Auto and Burst modes, the Turbo mode on an E-Grip is neither, it's ONE shot per trigger, unless the time inbetween each trigger is .25 sec or less then it goes to auto response mode, so if they ask if you're on burst or full auto you can say no, besides I can get higher on a single trigger with Turbo then Full Auto turned all the way up
=Guns don't kill people, the government does=

C-I Paintball Demo Expert/Support Gunner/Tech Guy
ms2013 View Drop Down
Strike 1: Political campaigning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms2013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2004 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by ImpyKing ImpyKing wrote:

Yes thats exactly what Im talking about. That is awsome. I want one of those. Im going to mount one in my window and shoot people with it. lol.

i hope to God you are kidding.
john.
ProLite M-16 18 AA
Ak47 A5 Egrip flatline
M-1 Garande Automag 18 AA
98C RT Thompson w/ Drum mag
A5 MP5, Egrip, Armson Phantom,Stock, 12gr
98C RT HK33 Flatline

UTTER DESTRUCTION OF QUIXTAR!
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2004 at 5:28pm
If he does, the cops can jus lob a real hand grenade through the window.
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
triggerhappy1 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2004 at 6:15pm
cushmanpaintball.com you can buy kits. but those d-day games are so inaccurate. the uniforms are all wrong and the vehicles are worse.
DeadinLife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeadinLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2004 at 9:00am

http://www.rustyspaintballgear.com/catalog/bytype.asp?type=M ilsim%20Guns

try that site ... its got the 42 and some other WWII style markers

MROD View Drop Down
Strike 2 vulgar material 2/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MROD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2004 at 9:56am
That is sick.
I need to find smaller pictures for my profile.
a-5 pimp View Drop Down
Guested - F-bomb, Temper tantrum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a-5 pimp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2004 at 10:50am

yo, go to www.cushmanpaintball.com, ull have to send ur gun 2 him but he dues awesome things

i turned 1 of my a-5 into a mg-42 from him and i used it last year at dday for the germans

_-*|a-5|pimp|*-_
tippmann89c View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmann89c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2004 at 12:45pm

About that trigger crank, there is one for the A-5 and the 98 for $40 at: http://search.store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/nsearch?catalog=opsgea r&query=trigger+crank&.autodone=http%3A%2F%2Fstore.y ahoo.com%2Fopsgear%2Fnsearch.html

(they also have solid stocks (like the ones for the A-5) for the 98c) http://store.yahoo.com/opsgear/tipmod98snip.html

Doyle182 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doyle182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2004 at 12:49pm
cushmanpaintball.com have all types of scenario makers i got a thompson kit there pretty cheap
Spud2 View Drop Down
WAY kewler than Spud1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spud2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2004 at 10:00pm
PM thompsanshooter(sp?) he does some very very nice things to guns
Name: Spud
Paintball: Yes Please
Leave My duck alone
Setup: 98 Custom
Psycho Ballistics 2x trigger
J&J Ceramic 14"
R/t
Halo Tsa
45/45k HPA
Custom black to red metallic fade
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>