Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

new gun?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Masta P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new gun?
    Posted: 04 July 2004 at 11:41pm
i think that tippmann should make a new gun a gun diesgned for speed ball completly and comes auto of the bat. it should have the cyclone feeding system maybe something better and faster. it would be lightweight and also should carry the good reliebilty of all the other tippmanns
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2004 at 12:14am
auto+speedball= poor selling.

The nice thing about Tippmanns is that they can be upgraded in either direction. Speedball, or woodsball.
98c Dude13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c Dude13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2004 at 2:00am
Yeah that's true.A suped up A-5 or 98c is just as good as any good autococker.
TIPPMANN 98 CUSTOM
14" Progressive barrel   
32* Black gel grips
BT-16 Double trigger
Pen Spring Mod
X-core Expansion Chamber
Vertical Adapter
adpaintball88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adpaintball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2004 at 9:07am

Originally posted by 98c Dude13 98c Dude13 wrote:

Yeah that's true.A suped up A-5 or 98c is just as good as any good autococker.

i agree

i hate paintball
DracoPlasm View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What is a DracoPlasm anyway?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DracoPlasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2004 at 9:12am
I guess it would be pretty cool if tippmann made a more speedball like gun just to widen the variety but the current guns work just fine

rufio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rufio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2004 at 9:29am
a tippmann with ebolt and a drop forward is a just as good as a cocker

Edited by rufio
A5 dude15 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested Pottymouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5 dude15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2004 at 12:35pm
yeah i mean u have the right upgrades on the 98c or the A5 they can beat almost any gun.....TIPPMANN RULES
Tippmanns_Only View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippmanns_Only Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2005 at 8:56pm
Tippmann are better than any other guns I know. Why? becuase they will never break and they perform just as good as cockers and all those other expesnive guns.
Tippmann Pro Carbine
   -Double Trigger
   -16" J.J. Barrel
Upgrades soon to come
   -Expansion Chamber
   -Stock
   -New hopper, maybe revve
Sentinelz View Drop Down
Suicide By Mod.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sentinelz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2005 at 8:57pm
I think the RT should be tourney legal...
Monk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2005 at 9:14pm
Its nice to have two threads about the same thing on page 1...Ugh
GhilleMan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Strike 1 - Language, 11/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GhilleMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2005 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by Monk Monk wrote:

thats why I have barely posted these past months
Smart Parts, Stupid People... Go figure

Shoot To Thrill on stockclass, mcarter, and the dreadful pbn
Carter Mini Comp, Carter Tricar, PPS Blazer

The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2005 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by Monk Monk wrote:

yeah and this thread is a year old almost.
Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... I’m comin’ ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2005 at 12:37am

I won't say anything, but search.

Search The ForumSearch

Edit-DON'T BUMP OLD THREADS!

Edited by Smitty
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2005 at 8:43am

Why, oh why?

Sure it'd be nice to see a more speedball oriented gun, but wait a little while. Get a 98c w/ cyclone and Egrip. There you go..

Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
ekim98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ekim98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2005 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by Sentinelz Sentinelz wrote:

I think the RT should be tourney legal...

if they made the RT tourney legal, how would they be able to sell those $500 - 600 dollar guns. they keep saying it's because of the insurance companies, but they allow ramping and bounce triggers. one league is even going to allow full auto. they say the rt is to fast - like full auto, about 18 - 20 bps, but wait, doesn't the angel and dye boast 25, 30, even 35 bps. i think the truth is that those other companies are afraid to let the lowly tippmanns compete on a level playing field. but what do i know, i shoot a 98c with a rt. my stock halo b wouldn't keep up so i had to put in the victory board and set it for 24 bps before i stopped chopping. but then again i've got  about $365.00 wrapped up in it, that's including the halo b with board. maybe if i said i paid $1000.00 plus they would say ok.
warwingsaw3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warwingsaw3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2005 at 2:16pm

Originally posted by The Guy The Guy wrote:

auto+speedball= poor selling.

The nice thing about Tippmanns is that they can be upgraded in either direction. Speedball, or woodsball.

even though tippmanns can be upgraded to perform in any category, their just to big (maybe excpet for the A-5...  *Tippmann Effect* Pro Team).  Tippmann needs to come out with a smaller marker, not as small as some Shockers (or Ion), but similar.  It should be made for speedball purposes alone, and feature upgrades for speedball alone.

Tippmann 98 Custom
Flatline
M98 SAW 249 SAW Stock (air)
Mil Sim T168 Reticle-
Intensified Tactical Scope
Tippmann Response Trigger
Halo B Rip
Tippmann Expansion Chamber
PMI Remote Line
Co2
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic