Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Upgrades and Customizing
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Gun

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
tippmann505 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmann505 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2004 at 10:10pm

dark light dont forget the double trigger and eletronic loader to go with that rt. that would probaly be one of the bestwoods ball setups. and maybe even a stock and a remote

98-130                                                                                           

response-70

exp chamber & vert bottle-50

flatline-105

double trig-20

stock-55

remote-30

evoII(this is what i would go with if i had a r/t)-70

grand total-530 ( i know this is a little bit over ur price budget but this would be one of the best "sniper" setups) and besides if u really want to stay within ur budget just eliminate the remote and stock that will bring u down to about 445(u dont really need them they would just be kindof cool)

Edited by tippmann505
TOPGUN 414 View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Foul language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TOPGUN 414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2004 at 9:55pm
98 custom will be the best choice. stock, flatline, response and a remote coil will help. A-5's are AMAZING but they the 98c is the best sniper

A5
RT
Mp5 clip
Mp5 handguard
dual offset rail
tactical flashlight w p/s
42mm simmons redot
polished internals
maddman spring kit
starfire bolt
fx style stock
14in nightstik barrel
Darklight View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darklight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2004 at 9:40pm

if you want to be a sniper and are gonna play woodsball this is what i would suggest sould be in your price range

98c 125$

flatline barrel 109$  this barrel adds backspin and increases range and accuracy

responce trigger 70$  uses excess gas to reset trigger allowing for faster trigger pull

expansion chamber i would get the the tippmann kit its realtivy cheap for what ya get 45$ this will increas consistency =ing accuracy

after that get paint, co2 and field addmission dont get a stock they are over rated i perosnally like the butt stocks for the end of co2 canisters but thats me

oh and maybe a rocketcock 15$ this covers your back bolt and keeps out dirt and paint

thats a good setup for a sniper/whatever it will be accurate and have good range

good luck

The most important part of a gun is the player behind it.
Commander Cool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Commander Cool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2004 at 9:40pm

look, everyones gonna tell u this, there are no snipers in paintball, only mis-informed noobs with flatlines sitting in one spot for an entire game, let your sniper dreams die and wise up.  if u just wanna shoot long distances and cut through brush get a tippy with a flatline.  but dont use the "s" word in this forum or u will inevitable get flammed.

cheers.

-=PEACE OUT=-
I eat paint View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I eat paint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2004 at 9:24pm

Well, like i said, i might just do a little of both. But a sniper gun would be awesome.
I don't know, whats wrong with wanting to be a sniper?

And Plus, we play at a huge woodsball field with a bunch of games that would be great for snipers...but has anyone ever tried this before that can tell me about it?

Edited by I eat paint
Bomber Brigade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bomber Brigade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2004 at 9:22pm
You can't snipe but if you are get a phantom. If you got over snipeing get a 98c.
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2004 at 9:17pm
Man, your going to get lit up for wanting to be a "sniper"...

And you posted this in the wrong place. Lets move this to Upgrades & Customizing shall we.

Im guessing from your description that he had a BPUSA folding stock. Something like this?

Edited by Enos Shenk
I eat paint View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I eat paint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2004 at 8:49pm

Alrighty

I got a new gun last christmas from my parents. It was a Spyder Fenix. It's an okay gun( not menchoning all of those problems i get every time i play!). It was holding up for me fine so i bought a bolt and it made it even  better. This gun kind of satisfies me, but not very much. I found what i would really like though. Earlier on today i was playing with our club and we had to guests from a different field called renegades. Anyways, these guys were all dressed up in camo and everything and they had these cool tippmann guns. Well, they were sniping and that really got me interested in starting to snipe or do half and half.

So i started looking around. And i remember one of the guys had an A5 with some upgrades and a laser sight and some kind of stock( i dont think it was a stock it was that metal bar with the thing that curves like a shark fin at the end). I was pretty impressed but i was looking around and i saw a few stuff but i just dont know.

This is where i need help.

What is a good gun for sniping?
Would a stock be good or the kind the guy had?
What kind of stuff do i need?

I dont have much money... mabe about 400 or 500 with mine and my parents money...but if you have ideas over my range tell me anyways. If you have pictures of your sniper gun post it up here!

Edited by I eat paint
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic