Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Germans vs. Americans Game

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlindSniper14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Germans vs. Americans Game
    Posted: 11 July 2004 at 11:47pm
I have an idea for a game. It's called Nazis vs. Americans. One team are the Germans and one team are the Americans. The Germans get all the bunkers and the Americans have to take each and every one. To take controll of a bunker, the Americans have to raise their flag at the bunker. The Germans can recapture their lost bunkers by raising their flag at the bunker. The game end when all Germans have surrendered or all of their bunkers are lost, or when all Americans surrender. When an American or German surrenders, he joins the other team. Me and my friend played this and we had a blast!!!!
Lt.Fuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lt.Fuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2004 at 7:33am
sounds like return to castle wolfenstein multiplayer, or bf 1942

lol
A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel in his pants. The bar tender quickly asks him why he has a steering wheel in his pants. The pirate replys ARGHHHHH IT"S DRIVING ME NUTS
DeadinLife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeadinLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2004 at 10:07am

that really does remind me of DOD or COD ... sounds like a good idea though

Homer J View Drop Down

Strike 2 for drug related images

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Homer J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2004 at 1:19pm
Sort of like D-Day at Skirmish, PA...

Skirmish D-Day 2004

It's already over...

Edited by Homer J
startskankin23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote startskankin23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2004 at 3:58pm
yups sounds like D-day... i went and helped the allies win!!! wahoo
fdupnct View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fdupnct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2004 at 3:59pm
A field in Mass. (Fox 4) is doing 3 scenario's/big games this year, all based on WWII.  The first one was Germany vs. France & Great Britain (already happened, Germany won there was 600+ people total).  The next one is Germany vs. Russia (to happen on July 17) and the last one is Germany vs USA (to happen in November this year).  It's always a good time.
shucdad1260 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shucdad1260 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2004 at 9:48pm
The first time i ever played a buddy of mine brought
his german foreign exchange student to play with us.
Does that count.
I don't ski for the enjoyment of it. I ski for the hell of it. I don't work so I ski.
     -Mike Nick
HELL YEAH MAN
A5 dude15 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested Pottymouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5 dude15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2004 at 12:13am

id play it...........

evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2004 at 1:27am

Yeah its true that the game being mentioned sounds jus like D-Day, but what title would it be called....since its gonna be the Gremans and the Americans....names some battles that the Germans and Americans fought besides D-Day, Battle of the Bulge, Operation Market Garden, Operation Cobra, Operation Quarter Back, Operation Torch, The Battle of Kassrine Pass (North Africa)...or you could title the game after a certain battle group or unit that fought during WW2, cmon people....am I only one who can think in here...sheesh.

Do not steal....the government hates competition!
whydoibother View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whydoibother Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2004 at 12:54pm

gotta agree with a5 dude15

I <3 my A5 View Drop Down
"I am also a Pansy and Commy!"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I <3 my A5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2004 at 12:03pm

Originally posted by startskankin23 startskankin23 wrote:

If you went you would know the allies lost by 50 points.

Smoking Jesus causes testicular cancer.
XBL Gamertag: Velcronia
for Halo 2
PaintBsniper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintBsniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by I <3 my A5 I <3 my A5 wrote:

Originally posted by startskankin23 startskankin23 wrote:

If you went you would know the allies lost by 50 points.

um other way around dude we the germans lost by 50 points check back at www.skirmish.com 

PS im assuming you guys are talking about the one in skirmish right.

icemonkey34 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icemonkey34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 8:41pm

Uhmm ur all wrong...I went this year and stayed til the end...the Americans lost (because they usually always do for the past 3 years)...by way more than 50 points try like 500!

Sssssssssniped!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintBsniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by icemonkey34 icemonkey34 wrote:

Uhmm ur all wrong...I went this year and stayed til the end...the Americans lost (because they usually always do for the past 3 years)...by way more than 50 points try like 500!

D-DAY 2004 RESULTS

We'd like to thank the D-Day players … all 2711 of you … for coming out to play. We had almost 1000 more players than last year … breaking the World Record!!!

ALLIES WON!!!
AMERICAN - 20,225 points
GERMAN - 20,175 points
FRENCH - 6,680 points

..........................hmmmmm now Im not that good at math but i do believe that is a 50 point difference

I dont care what you say there are snipers in paintball
thecorpseman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thecorpseman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 9:04pm
thats D-DAY. Just go to oaklahoma to play.
FAPM- Forumers against PopeMobile.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintBsniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 9:07pm
I would but its to far away
SnakeEyes View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnakeEyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 3:34pm
Quote D-DAY 2004 RESULTS

We'd like to thank the D-Day players … all 2711 of you … for coming out to play. We had almost 1000 more players than last year … breaking the World Record!!!

ALLIES WON!!!
AMERICAN - 20,225 points
GERMAN - 20,175 points
FRENCH - 6,680 points

..........................hmmmmm now Im not that good at math but i do believe that is a 50 point difference

Actually the only thing that matters here is that the French lost to everyone.   

But I like your idea for gameplay. Sounds like you can keep that kind of a game going for a long time with limited players.

Edited by SnakeEyes
Which falls faster, a lead ball or your IQ after reading some of these posts?

PSU Paintball

evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 4:32pm
Ferget the French, they lose at everything they do.....in war and in politics.
Do not steal....the government hates competition!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintBsniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 3:31pm

Originally posted by evil_fingers evil_fingers wrote:

Ferget the French, they lose at everything they do.....in war and in politics.

rednekk98 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by fdupnct fdupnct wrote:

A field in Mass. (Fox 4) is doing 3 scenario's/big games this year, all based on WWII.  The first one was Germany vs. France & Great Britain (already happened, Germany won there was 600+ people total).  The next one is Germany vs. Russia (to happen on July 17) and the last one is Germany vs USA (to happen in November this year).  It's always a good time.
And German stomped Russia July 17th You going for the November Americans VS Germany?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic