Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

One Pretty Sick Tippmann A-5

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
Strike 2- Flames, slurs, ignoring rules

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P8ntballPlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 8:12am
i have an e-grip on my A-5 can i get those skull grips on it? will they fit? or do I have to get the J&J aluminum grip frame? i want to keep my e-grip

No one beats the unstoppable force of me and my
A-5!!!!!!!
2003 Ultimate Vision Shocker(black and red fade) Fund:$55/$1200
Greedy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:44am

Originally posted by P8ntballPlayer P8ntballPlayer wrote:

i have an e-grip on my A-5 can i get those skull grips on it? will they fit? or do I have to get the J&J aluminum grip frame? i want to keep my e-grip

Regrettably you cannot get the skull grips on an E-grip. The only way to get them on there is to get the J and J aluminum Frame then attach them from there.

That would force you to have to lose your E-grip, I had the same problem. The only solution is to mod an E-grip into the J and J frame which would be quite difficult but possible.

sort View Drop Down
I make no sense. Then I argue about it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 3:31pm

What can I say positive that hasn't already been said.....

I gotta know though, where did you get the sling rings? Or is that a custom job you did yourself?

I want some.....

Revelations 6:8--It's not revenge, it's Punishment.
Greedy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2004 at 11:05am

The rings are a mod that I expanded on. Here's the link to show you how you could do it too:
http://pbreview.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21 2935

Bring on the gun criticism, the only way to get better is to eliminate all faults.

Oh, and I now have a Barrel Kit, Paintjob, and Response Trigger is on it's way. I'll take new pictures sometime soon.

Tricked? Sick? Uber? Hell, what does that make this?!?
www.tippmannowners.com
TNTsnk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TNTsnk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2004 at 11:56am
nice stock does it lock in place when folded? the gun looks great
TNTsnk
Greedy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2004 at 12:09pm

It does lock in place when horizontal. When folded, like you asked, it doesn't lock. The spring tension on it is strong enough so it won't fall and pop you in the mask though.

www.tippmannowners.com
Gewwy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Strike 1 - Language 1/17

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gewwy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2004 at 12:30pm
Get rid of the stock and the drop. Rock the uni, you'll thank me later.

E-Tek Ego

Greedy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2004 at 1:25pm

Originally posted by Gewwy Gewwy wrote:

Get rid of the stock and the drop. Rock the uni, you'll thank me later.

Why would I get rid of the stock? I have a Uni-Mount and it's working well where it is.

I really never saw the point in telling someone to get rid of something.

www.tippmannowners.com
travisty6303 View Drop Down

Strike 2.5 - Lame language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote travisty6303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2004 at 1:45pm
nice setup the grip is cool but its sorta like overkill
Frostwolf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frostwolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2004 at 2:01pm
Do you find the stock gets in the way when folded up like that? I'd be afraid I'd bend the thing or snag it on something. The sling ring on the side is VERY nice. Good addition.

The drop is the only thing I'm not fond of.  Being a mil-sim player, they just scream 'speedball' to me. Personal preference and all that.

The grips grew on me, I must admit. I haven't checked their site out yet, but I'd like them more in a blue-ed look or black with highlights instead of the silver.
Benjichang View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2004 at 2:39pm
Hate the grips..everything else is cool though.

irc.esper.net
#paintball
Greedy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2004 at 2:48pm

See some people like the grips, some people hate them. It's cool though, It's not a bad thing to hear thanxs for posting nonetheless :).

The grips being overkill? Uhhh maybe. They're alright, you can't see them when I play because my hands are over them so it's mainly just for the pictures. Lot of questions about them though. And as far as I know they only come in that color, they're not tainted any other colors like blue or smoke, at least not yet.

I understand the drop philosophy, I don't really fall into the Milsim or Speedball catagory, so I have a hybrid marker. I just got the drop because it helps to balance my gun and make it not so long, that's all. Got a Uni :), that's not speedballish.

I like to hear everyones opinion so don't be shy, bash, compliment, suggest away!

www.tippmannowners.com
nauzerlvr View Drop Down
wowzer Schnauzer !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nauzerlvr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2004 at 9:54am
Nice marker Greedy. As for changing your marker
around....why not!? Change is good!

I like it. The skull grips are cool and I like the stock.

it reminds me of one of those wild choppers those
dudes build on TV.

Edited by nauzerlvr
CrazzySniper(+) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrazzySniper(+) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2004 at 1:17pm
it is my life goal to get thous grips
MY GUN:
Click It!

<--ME!
Greedy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2004 at 3:39pm

Life Goal? I'm honored. www.paintballpins.com is where to get them.

No one else has anything to say? Feel free to bash it even, doesn't bother me.

www.tippmannowners.com
lepercondynasty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lepercondynasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2004 at 4:29pm
take the lame skull grip off and get a boom stick flat lines curve balls
98 CUSTOM
custom ball sack drop yes it hangs and swings but it gets out of the way
custom double trigger with paper clip and rubber band giving it alsome rate of fire hahah IM SERIOUS
billcosby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billcosby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2004 at 4:35pm
put a uni mount on it and lose the stock unless you play woods but it looks like a speedball setup take off the flatline and put your kit on it i dig the grips you can do whatever you want with you gun though nice job

Edited by billcosby
GABAA GABBA HEY PUNK IS HERE TO STAY

Ride foundation

I shoot a timmy
indrul1 View Drop Down

Guested - Flaming Spam...yuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indrul1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2004 at 9:24pm
mil sims are a waist of moneyh
Greedy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2004 at 11:07am

Originally posted by indrul1 indrul1 wrote:

mil sims are a waist of moneyh

Obviously school is in your case too. It's "waste".

Well I'm glad I don't have a mil-sim.

I do have a different barrel, I went with a Karnivor Kaner Kit made by Worr Games (WGP). I'll get some pictures of it up after I put my gun back together.

Thanx for the comments!

www.tippmannowners.com
Trigga Nometry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigga Nometry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2004 at 10:47am
I love it!  Completely original!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic