Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

One Pretty Sick Tippmann A-5

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boydster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2004 at 6:32pm

It's not showing off. I don't think so. Am I showing off by putting my gear in my sig? If you think I am, tell me. Please.

30 fields?!?  Mine has 7 or 8.

What's wrong with it? Hmm... That's a hard question. I'd say lose the stock, and lose the drop. Use the Unimount as the stock. But that's just me. And I'm only saying that because you play woodsball.

And has that Response Trigger come in yet? If so, how do you like it?

EDIT: And cut the macro line so it's straight. Unless you have it long so you could use it for another configuration. Well, I don't know. I'm looking at it right now and I'm liking it. Ignore what I just said.

Edited by Boydster
Bullet View Drop Down
language got him guested.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bullet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2004 at 7:39pm
nice gun gr8 a-5
Mountain Dew + Duct Tape =
JaketheSnake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaketheSnake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2004 at 4:35pm
Nice job Greedy everything looks sweet save for that underfolding AK stock you have on the gun. TAKE THAT THING OFFFF!! Mikal would slap the you know what out of you if he saw it........ But seriously take it off it's an eyesore the way you have it on that table leg bar thing. Pisol handle is awesome try to look for a telescopic HK stock from a MP5 or G3 to replace it with.

zombieman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zombieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2004 at 4:55pm
thats like the milliunth time youve put it up
My setup
Red ion
Red system x drop
Red New designz trigger
Red q lock feed neck
68/45 crossfire blue
eggy
Soon to Come
Element Ion Body and Frame
Boydster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boydster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2004 at 10:09pm
Hey... I was reading APG and saw an article that was in SC Village. That must be a polular place.
DrunkDriver View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrunkDriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2004 at 2:35pm

nice watch

just joking around, it looks pretty nice

Greedy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2004 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by zombieman zombieman wrote:

thats like the milliunth time youve put it up

No, it's the first.

Thanx for the comments!
Tricked? Sick? Uber? Hell, what does that make this?!?
www.tippmannowners.com
turismomtrx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turismomtrx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2004 at 7:12pm
wait i think i missed something, you're getting a R/T for that? tell me how it works in conjuntion with the J&J grip
joefus123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joefus123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2004 at 7:43pm
Originally posted by Greedy Greedy wrote:

I've been holding out recently on putting these up but this is the third time I've changed my marker around.

Let me know what you guys think, don't be afraid to be harsh:

****NEW PICS****
You're looking at a Black Smoke Chrome to Super Mirror Black faded, via Powder Coat (PC), A-5 done by Joey of www.cbsforless.com (site currently down). This is phase 1 of 2. Tried a body mofification where the "TIPPMANN A-5" plate used to be and it was unsuccessful, that will be re-done soon.

I still have the stock, it's just not pictured. Phase 2 of 2 consists of the PCing of:
-Palmer's Stabilizer
-Site
-Sling Clips
-Screws and Quick Strip Pins
-DOP Grip Adapter
-Cyclone Reset Rod
-AK-47 Stock

Thanx for looking!

dude what kind of barrel do u have on that??
joefus123
Greedy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2004 at 3:35pm
That's a Flatline Barrel for the A-5.

The R/T goes in very easily. Pop off a plate on the back put the R/T in, install tubing, and you're set.
Tricked? Sick? Uber? Hell, what does that make this?!?
www.tippmannowners.com
BlackHawk22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackHawk22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2005 at 8:26pm

Your gun looks fCensoreding sweet I especially like the grip.Hows the flatline any problems with it yet?Big smile        

v.trenchdigger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote v.trenchdigger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2005 at 8:46pm
its the sickest looking a-5 ive seen so far
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I’ll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2005 at 9:21pm
What the crap?  a Bumb after over a year of a dead thread???  
the Carpenter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the Carpenter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 1:04am
Wherever did he attain that wonderful stock ?

Edited by the Carpenter

I came.
I sawed.
I conquered.

hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 1:17am
You gotta be kidding me.....
KoolKidsKlan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Has a gerbil fetish and likes 2 share it

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KoolKidsKlan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2005 at 2:04am

Nice gun. Very nice. I dunno what anyone is talking about saying it sux or take off the stock or whatever, Man do u what you want i can tell you know what your doing!

RaNgEr_Chris, do u like ferrets!?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic