Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tippmann Website

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
easy123 View Drop Down

As easy as...Well...You know

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote easy123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2004 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by TomMiller TomMiller wrote:

56k friendly?  I am on 56k and it runs fine, you on AOL or something?  Because AOL friendly is black lines and text thats it.

lol black lines and text, yea i guess the pictures and discriptions could use updating but you dont go to tippmann.com to buy stuff, you go to see tipmmanns new stuff, and anyone who knows to look at tipmmann's systems is gonna knwo what they do.
TomMiller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2004 at 7:41pm
56k friendly?  I am on 56k and it runs fine, you on AOL or something?  Because AOL friendly is black lines and text thats it.
Erik View Drop Down

Guested - Pure idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2004 at 7:27pm
I just think they should take care of the typographical errors. The site is fine. I think they should make it more 56k friendly, actually.
My sig is stupid.
TomMiller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2004 at 7:20pm

Tippmann's website it getting old.  I know they put a flash header that does look awesome, but look at kingmanusa.com, thier guns are "not as good" as Tippmann's but yet thier site is impressive.  A good looking site makes a company look professional, and when I shop online I rather buy from a nice looking site than an out of date one.

I am not saying the Tippmann site is bad but it could use alot of work.  For instance, there isn't hardly enough information on the guns, and the "Technical Data" under each gun looks very old, out of style, and need some updating.  There also isn't enough pictures either.  Just a plain side view.

Tippmann needs a site like Kingman's.  It doesn't need to be flash to look great either, but flash does help, alot.  If Tippmann doesn't make a new cool site one of us should do it, I could except I don't have photoshop and there wouldn't be any good gun pics unless someone made them for me.  And it wouldn't be flash but it would look something like the following link, which is something I. never finished and was bored when I made it, www.ac-id.xs3.com.

Edited by TomMiller
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic