Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tippmann Website

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tippmann Website
    Posted: 15 July 2004 at 7:20pm

Tippmann's website it getting old.  I know they put a flash header that does look awesome, but look at kingmanusa.com, thier guns are "not as good" as Tippmann's but yet thier site is impressive.  A good looking site makes a company look professional, and when I shop online I rather buy from a nice looking site than an out of date one.

I am not saying the Tippmann site is bad but it could use alot of work.  For instance, there isn't hardly enough information on the guns, and the "Technical Data" under each gun looks very old, out of style, and need some updating.  There also isn't enough pictures either.  Just a plain side view.

Tippmann needs a site like Kingman's.  It doesn't need to be flash to look great either, but flash does help, alot.  If Tippmann doesn't make a new cool site one of us should do it, I could except I don't have photoshop and there wouldn't be any good gun pics unless someone made them for me.  And it wouldn't be flash but it would look something like the following link, which is something I. never finished and was bored when I made it, www.ac-id.xs3.com.

Edited by TomMiller
Erik View Drop Down

Guested - Pure idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2004 at 7:27pm
I just think they should take care of the typographical errors. The site is fine. I think they should make it more 56k friendly, actually.
My sig is stupid.
TomMiller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2004 at 7:41pm
56k friendly?  I am on 56k and it runs fine, you on AOL or something?  Because AOL friendly is black lines and text thats it.
easy123 View Drop Down

As easy as...Well...You know

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote easy123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2004 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by TomMiller TomMiller wrote:

56k friendly?  I am on 56k and it runs fine, you on AOL or something?  Because AOL friendly is black lines and text thats it.

lol black lines and text, yea i guess the pictures and discriptions could use updating but you dont go to tippmann.com to buy stuff, you go to see tipmmanns new stuff, and anyone who knows to look at tipmmann's systems is gonna knwo what they do.
TomMiller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2004 at 8:22pm
yeah i hate AOL, sloooow. i hear ya on the buying part.  i still think the site could look a little more professional though.  Maybe ill make a tippmann fansite that looks nice with all of the information on the guns and stuff.

Edited by TomMiller
98c Dude13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c Dude13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2004 at 8:38pm
Yea tippmann's website does need to be better and they really need to fix that star machine.
TIPPMANN 98 CUSTOM
14" Progressive barrel   
32* Black gel grips
BT-16 Double trigger
Pen Spring Mod
X-core Expansion Chamber
Vertical Adapter
maroon out View Drop Down
Not "moron" - Geez!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maroon out Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2004 at 10:45pm
Yes I agree. Tippmann should spend their money improving their website instead of developing new paintball technology or improving their markers.

Watch your thoughts they become words
Watch your words they become actions
Watch your actions they become habits
Watch your habits they become character
Watch your character it becomes your destin
TomMiller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2004 at 10:55pm
kinda funny, if you go with PHPNuke it is easier than HTML by far and costs only about... oh say... $10.00/month.  They could easily get a  fan to do it for free.
Bango View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Rugged Individualist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2004 at 11:04pm

They could also lower their prices for some of the stuff on here too. I see the Flatline here for like $150 whereas other sites normally have it for $115.

Same thing goes for a lot of their other products.

TomMiller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2004 at 11:08pm
MSRP
Alpha Black
Remote Line
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2004 at 9:08am
Pfah

Last thing tippmann needs is some flashy crap site with no real content like every other gun company has.
Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... I’m comin’ ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2004 at 10:41am
Originally posted by easy123 easy123 wrote:

lol black lines and text, yea i guess the pictures and discriptions could use updating but you dont go to tippmann.com to buy stuff, you go to see tipmmanns new stuff, and anyone who knows to look at tipmmann's systems is gonna knwo what they do.
yeah. well if you ask me the tippmann site is a great one.
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2004 at 1:13pm
why does everyone insist on having to make Tippmann's look like everyone elsesw stuff. First you want a new site, then brighty and shiny colors, then a cheap electro-pneumatic. Tippmann is unique for a reason.
TomMiller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomMiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2004 at 4:44pm

i dont remember saying electro-pneumatics.  oh yeah tippmann also needs paintball babes for advertising too. :)

tippmann is unique for its products.  not its sites, it doesn't matter what the site looked like it would still be unique.  and it was a suggestion why do people like you act like we demand something?  Its called Paintball "IDEAS". See it?

Edited by TomMiller
Alpha Black
Remote Line
pntbl-conection View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pntbl-conection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2004 at 6:54pm

check out my site let me nkow if u like?

www.adkmultimedia.com/paintball

join my paintball-connection network to recieve free paintballs and discounts on all paintball products at www.paintball-connection.com
27Splatter27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 27Splatter27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2004 at 9:47pm

wow, you made that? I like it... In another language though...

-Splatter

Hitman View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Why yes, I am JUST THAT cool, thx...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2004 at 8:50pm
if its slow, I have 56k and I went to "Players" then I went to "Customize Tippmann.com" and I went to "Gold old red" it runs fatser then the flash setup.
[IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4874/stellatn8.jpg">

Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2004 at 11:16pm
Originally posted by 27Splatter27 27Splatter27 wrote:

-Splatter

dude, sick friggen ass site man.  i love it. its amazing.  but i would suggest adding a converter for english
Belt #2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - Drug use thread

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belt #2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2004 at 11:58pm

kinda funny, if you go with PHPNuke it is easier than HTML by far and costs only about... oh say... $10.00/month.  They could easily get a  fan to do it for free.

What about the massive bandwidth and copyright fees?

I win.

Most importantly - People suck.
pntbl-conection View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pntbl-conection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2004 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by Glassjaw Glassjaw wrote:

Originally posted by 27Splatter27 27Splatter27 wrote:

-Splatter

dude, sick friggen ass site man.  i love it. its amazing.  but i would suggest adding a converter for english

thanks man ihad a compnay doit for me it cost me lots of money, but its all good because its for all us paintballers to see

join my paintball-connection network to recieve free paintballs and discounts on all paintball products at www.paintball-connection.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic