Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Red and Black (UPDATE)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
BHuyLee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BHuyLee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2004 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by MetallicaESPa5 MetallicaESPa5 wrote:

Originally posted by BHuyLee BHuyLee wrote:

Originally posted by tyranny tyranny wrote:

u don't need an xcore with the hpa
I forgot to put that I also use anti-siphoned CO2 during the summer and whatnot. Didn't have enough cash for the LP Kit, so I settled for now.

why wouldn't you use nitro all year long?

Just a personal preference. CO2 tanks are lighter and I like to run really fast. I'm more comfortable with it. I do use air during the summer, I just have more CO2 tanks that I can use out in the woods if that's where I am, just in case I empty some tanks.

Edited by BHuyLee
boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2004 at 4:51pm
i like the trig job.
YONK~!~
Check This Out
MetallicaESPa5 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2004 at 4:46pm

Originally posted by BHuyLee BHuyLee wrote:

I forgot to put that I also use anti-siphoned CO2 during the summer and whatnot. Didn't have enough cash for the LP Kit, so I settled for now.

why wouldn't you use nitro all year long?

EYES View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More pansy and liberal and commie than U

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EYES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2004 at 4:16pm

Secksi.

Project Irene View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
It really DOES exist!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Project Irene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2004 at 4:13pm
Very very good color.  You should go for a firepower upgrade next IMO.
Stiffler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stiffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2004 at 2:51pm
thats a nice paintjob, thats almost exactly how i want to paint mine except i want to polish my lettering instead of painting over it. still looks sweet though
BHuyLee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BHuyLee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2004 at 2:01pm
Well I'm heading out this weekend, needed a quick boost of performance. Eventually it'll have LP, but it's all good until my next paycheck.
tippy_lover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy_lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2004 at 1:57pm

if you dont have enough cash for the lp kit u should save up!  the xchamber is probably 30-60 anyway, so just keep that untill u get some more and buy the lp kit

THEN that would be one hot gun.  save up or maybe ask the rents for a holiday or something and get an ebolt.

Edited by tippy_lover
98God View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ya, the joke did get you Strike 1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2004 at 1:42pm
i like the color
BHuyLee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BHuyLee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2004 at 1:36pm

tyranny View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tyranny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2004 at 1:34pm
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2004 at 1:30pm
Pretty cool. It would look even better if you faded the gun color into the barrel.
BHuyLee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BHuyLee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2004 at 1:27pm
I haven't posted in a while and I can't seem to find the old thread. Here's my little friend.

I'm getting an X-Core and dub trigger soon, I'll get pics of those up too. As of right now, specs:
14" All American
12V Revvy
Bullet Drop
Polished Internals
Custom Trigger Job (Haven't seen any like it, didn't follow any instructions. The pic shown is a rough one, it's a lot cleaner now. Besides a pen spring.)
And the obvious paintjob, done by myself.

Edited by BHuyLee
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic