Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

new guns for TIPPMANN

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cappy A-5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 3:37pm
To all those calling the A-5 an mp-5 k you are all wrong..the mp-5k has no sights...the tippmann a-5 is identical to the mp-5ka1 design...the a1 (alteration 1) has sights..as does the a-5.. (just showing off my knowledge)
A-5
double trigger
(coming soon)
new barrel
r/t
HPA
PaintBsniper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintBsniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2004 at 9:08pm

Originally posted by Cappy A-5 Cappy A-5 wrote:

To all those calling the A-5 an mp-5 k you are all wrong..the mp-5k has no sights...the tippmann a-5 is identical to the mp-5ka1 design...the a1 (alteration 1) has sights..as does the a-5.. (just showing off my knowledge)

um yeah it did

edit yeah it does

Edited by PaintBsniper
I dont care what you say there are snipers in paintball
DeathRattle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeathRattle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2004 at 3:34pm

Maybe what Tippmann should have done was designed the A-5 to the same outside dimensions as an MP5.  That way it would be able to accept all the mods which MP5s can take.

I personally think the A-5 looks alright.  HKs are designed to be functional.  They're very simple with no frills.  The A-5 takes the same HK functional appearance.  It's like if HK made a paintball gun this is what it might look like. 

BigD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2004 at 8:24pm
For anyone else who feels the need to post one of these threads, chop off your hands before you can post it. I'm sorry if I'm being mean, but this is anoying.
Tippmann 98 Custom
J&J Ceramic 14 in.
VL Revolution w/ X-board
Rufus Dawg Double Trigger
Drop forward
Rocket Cock II
Vert. Adapter
DOP X-Core
DYE Sticky Grips
Dye Invision
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2004 at 9:33pm
If you think this topic is annoying, why bother puttin up a post....move on to the next topic.
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
Audiofuct View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Audiofuct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2004 at 10:03pm
cappy a-5 - I think you have it backwards, the mp5ka1 has no sight.  The mp5k does.
\m/ WOODSBALL \m/
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic