Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

revolving barrel

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 5:52pm

The kindoff do make a gattling gun its called a firestorm crank they have them at this website

www.firestormcrank.com

the paintball king wahawahawaha
<---(Dye)---> View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote <---(Dye)---> Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 6:00pm
no, sorry , but no
Dynasty_Paintball2000@yahoo.com if you want to talk paintball guns and teams.

WGP BlackMagic
e-blade
60 ups

(I Want a Rat Immpy)
Trogdor112 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 6:08pm

why no it shoot quite fast my friend has one

the paintball king wahawahawaha
bigmike102 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmike102 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 6:40pm

Originally posted by Glassjaw Glassjaw wrote:

maybe not 4 rotating barrels, but for different guns put together to activate off one trigger.  

like this...

-The Unknown View Drop Down
Guested - Nudity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -The Unknown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 7:09pm

Talk about **edited** looking...

BigD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 12:15pm
Have you seen the Tippmann Hellhound? It has a machine gun.
Tippmann 98 Custom
J&J Ceramic 14 in.
VL Revolution w/ X-board
Rufus Dawg Double Trigger
Drop forward
Rocket Cock II
Vert. Adapter
DOP X-Core
DYE Sticky Grips
Dye Invision
bigmike102 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmike102 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 12:20pm

yea ive seen the hell hound

actutally i have touched it

The sign said "do not touch" or something like that.

but I had to do it...

Unicorn View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unicorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 3:10pm
Palmer makes a double barreld gun that uses two hoppers. The Nasty Typhoon I think.
Tippyguy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippyguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 3:11pm
sure a mini gun is fine but who wants something that is heavy inefficent and impossible to drag around the combat zone?!?!?!  Woudn't a replica M60 with barrel stilts and all be better????? 
BigD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 9:48pm

Why stop at just touching the hellhound? why not hop in and drive away?

Tippmann 98 Custom
J&J Ceramic 14 in.
VL Revolution w/ X-board
Rufus Dawg Double Trigger
Drop forward
Rocket Cock II
Vert. Adapter
DOP X-Core
DYE Sticky Grips
Dye Invision
PaintBsniper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintBsniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 6:52pm

A multi barreled bun would be first off

1 heavy

2 costly

3 waste alot of paint

4 inaccurate

After you actually think about these things buying or making a multi barreled paintball marker would be useless

holysmartone View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
1 strike- language in posted image 6/9

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holysmartone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 12:39am
It would definatly not be good in a game. But it would be a heck of a lot of fun to set on your roof or something and shoot squirrls, or birds, or your friends with. Or maybe their cars, just for safety purposes.
sk8r4life432 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Am I bad?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sk8r4life432 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 1:24am
Originally posted by warmonger83 warmonger83 wrote:

intimidating... but inefective. the point of rotating barrels on real guns is to reduce heat buildup from rapid firing. this is unneeded being that paintballs dont create any significant ammount of heat. also... if you think buying 1 barrel for a gun is expensive... think of buying 4

then there is the problem of synching up the barrels with the movement of the ball... which im not even going to get into

arent alot of paintball markers inefective? think about most electros (dont get me wrong I like electros) but who really neads to fire 20bps anyway? and if you are goign to do that you might as well try to take it all the way and see how fast you really could take it. plus...im not about to try to bunker someone that could shoot 40-50 bps.
NOUS DE`FIOUS
ODERINT DUM METUANT
sk8r4life432 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Am I bad?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sk8r4life432 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 1:26am
Originally posted by PaintBsniper PaintBsniper wrote:

A multi barreled bun would be first off

1 heavy

good exercese

2 costly

how many poor people play paintball?

3 waste alot of paint

so do all electros

4 inaccurate

who says?

After you actually think about these things buying or making a multi barreled paintball marker would be useless

well, If I had the chance I would go for it. if nothing else it would be alot of fun to spray paint at folks.
NOUS DE`FIOUS
ODERINT DUM METUANT
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 1:34am
Originally posted by bigmike102 bigmike102 wrote:

Originally posted by Glassjaw Glassjaw wrote:

maybe not 4 rotating barrels, but for different guns put together to activate off one trigger.  

like this...

lmfao that is so messed up looking.  besides the fact that they are all flatlines makes it look even more effed.  that thing has to way atleast 15-20 pounds. (dont quote me)  but hey i only see 3 guns?!  lol but hey, there is nothing wrong with trying to make a gatling paintball gun.  some people find it fun to try new things and learn what works and doesnt.  of course it would be costly, but fun isnt always cheap.
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
infected being View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote infected being Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 12:11pm
Wouldn't a Gatling gun be illegal at fields? It would be at the field I play at, at least.. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic