Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

revolving barrel

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kidpuck85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: revolving barrel
    Posted: 20 July 2004 at 11:29pm
i think someone sould mass produce a gun with 4 revolving barrles full auto and all would realy be intemidating
>98 custom
>flatline barrel
>e bolt
>electronic hooper
>stock
>drop foward kit

NEVER GIVE UP NEVER SURENDER
warmonger83 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warmonger83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2004 at 12:08am
intimidating... but inefective. the point of rotating barrels on real guns is to reduce heat buildup from rapid firing. this is unneeded being that paintballs dont create any significant ammount of heat. also... if you think buying 1 barrel for a gun is expensive... think of buying 4

then there is the problem of synching up the barrels with the movement of the ball... which im not even going to get into
GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!!!
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2004 at 12:10am
maybe not 4 rotating barrels, but for different guns put together to activate off one trigger.  
Stewie View Drop Down

Giving a bad name to a great cartoon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stewie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2004 at 2:10am

4 guns put together all running off one trigger would work if you did not mind running around with a 50 pounds gun and snap shooting would be harder unless u just stuck out one barrel and had the other three shoot ur bunker I do not think that 4 barrels would be a good idea at all it would just dump more paint and make 3 balls pointless plus run out of paint alot quicker unless you had 4 hoppers wich would go through alot of air even still.

http://www.tippmanntorment.20megsfree.com/ check it
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2004 at 3:10am
I know what.....why doesnt someone build a gatling gun like the one that Jessie Ventura used in Predator....I'd like to see that bonehead haul that around on a field
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
pbdude985 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbdude985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2004 at 6:06am
doesnt tippmann have a paintball tank or something with a gatling gun it it?
kidpuck85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kidpuck85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2004 at 8:33am
the hellhund?
>98 custom
>flatline barrel
>e bolt
>electronic hooper
>stock
>drop foward kit

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warmonger83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2004 at 10:25am
yeah they do. it shoots 50BPS for about 7 seconds then turns into a blender
98God View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ya, the joke did get you Strike 1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2004 at 3:47pm
so basically your saying like a paintball gatlin gun??
Paintballer1077 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paintballer1077 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2004 at 7:30pm
lol the hellhound deffinatly turns into a blender... i watched it happen and the tippman world challenge last year
The Great Paintballer
CottageCommando View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CottageCommando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2004 at 9:08pm
i think a gatling paintball gun would still be kewl i think its just that all u lame ppl out there play to much speed ball to realize the true strategy of a battle i lead a small squad of like 8 guys and we have tons of fun laying down cover fire and sneaking and i would luv it if i had a gunner or something and ur not supposed to hold down a machineguns trigger for more than a couple seconds neway to prevent the spray of ammo
Building an Evil Empire... One piece at a time :)
Stewie View Drop Down

Giving a bad name to a great cartoon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stewie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2004 at 11:08pm
so were lame even though you want to have a gattling gun that shoot 50 bps or watever/ carry a case of paint in every game because you would definatley run out of paint real quick its called playing practical not playing with what would be kool but yeah speedball is better anyways And when I was at twc last year they dint shoot the hellhound? Did I miss it or was it in a dream. 

Edited by Stewie

http://www.tippmanntorment.20megsfree.com/ check it
jeep 98 custom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I can type in Nerd L33T!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeep 98 custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2004 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by Paintballer1077 Paintballer1077 wrote:

lol the hellhound deffinatly turns into a blender... i watched it happen and the tippman world challenge last year

I was there, they never shot it, it just sat by the chrono and Patrick took my picture in it, but they never shot it.
"Yes there are two path you can go back, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on"

evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2004 at 12:03am
Ok Cottage Cheese...I mean Commando, you hafta understand, not everyone in here (not in this forum alone) isnt into what yer into, so you might wanna back off a bit....most of the peeps in the forum are still in their teens...unless yer wet behind the ears yerself, but gained alot of experience..
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warmonger83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2004 at 2:43am
Just to be clear, they already do make them... they are few and far between(not to mention expensive) but they do exist... http://www.montysminiguns.com/paintball.htm

As for mr Cottage over there... I do not like being called lame... especially by some 9 post smart arse newb. I prefer the woods over a speedball course any day of the week... but I still see what a waste of time a paint minigun/gatling gun would be. They make good props and discussion pieces but are near useless in a game.

You sir, are going on my list.
P8ntballPlayer View Drop Down
Strike 2- Flames, slurs, ignoring rules

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P8ntballPlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2004 at 12:03pm

OH NO you got on his list, thats a bad thing a real BAD thing!!!!

Edited by P8ntballPlayer

No one beats the unstoppable force of me and my
A-5!!!!!!!
2003 Ultimate Vision Shocker(black and red fade) Fund:$55/$1200
kidpuck85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kidpuck85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2004 at 2:02pm
what list?
>98 custom
>flatline barrel
>e bolt
>electronic hooper
>stock
>drop foward kit

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warmonger83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2004 at 5:01pm
you dont need to know... and this is off topic
swickers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swickers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 2:09pm
if someone can awnser this why do ppl at my school make silences the paintball guns r not that load WTF
your good... real good.. but as long as im around youll always be second best
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warmonger83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 4:00pm
thread jacking is a no-no get your own thread
we here at tippmann forum discourage the use of silencers
also, work on your english
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic