Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

new co2 mounting

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kidpuck85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new co2 mounting
    Posted: 21 July 2004 at 10:56am
i think there sould be an adapter to hold 2 co2 tanks then when one runs out quickly change the remote wire to the other. tell me what you think
>98 custom
>flatline barrel
>e bolt
>electronic hooper
>stock
>drop foward kit

NEVER GIVE UP NEVER SURENDER
Fast Splat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fast Splat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2004 at 12:32pm

Originally posted by kidpuck85 kidpuck85 wrote:

i think there sould be an adapter to hold 2 co2 tanks then when one runs out quickly change the remote wire to the other. tell me what you think

No, I think that it is fine how it is. If you had 2 it would be way to heavy. Even with 9 ounces

**MY SETUP!**
WGP 04 ProStock Autococker
Worrblade
Delrin Bolt
**SOON TO COME**
Nexus Ram & QEV's
CP Shorty Reg
CP On/Off & Rail System
And some other cool stuff!!
Pyro-TFA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pyro-TFA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2004 at 1:15pm

this idea was already kicked around a great deal, you should search for it.

*edit* I searched for CO2, and found it here is the link

http://www.tippmann.com/players/forum/wwf77a/forum_posts.asp ?TID=99427&KW=CO2&PN=0&TPN=1

Edited by Pyro-TFA
Nrtheastah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nrtheastah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2004 at 3:12pm

You know, I’m all for searching the forum but why don’t you think about this before you decided to post a reply?  What’s he going to search on?  CO2?   Lines?  Remotes?

Any one of the above probably isn’t going to gain any of the results that you seem to be familiar with. 

A more helpful reply would have included a link to a thread showing this information.

evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2004 at 2:24am
Big deal....so you ran out of air...get off the field and go get a refill, whats so hard bout doin that...
Do not steal....the government hates competition!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nrtheastah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2004 at 9:31am

Come on, Evil Fingers, give him a break.  He was just suggesting something.  For the scenario and woodsball games that can last for quite a bit of time, I can see the use of such a thing.

If you have ever played on a day when there so many players that the lines at the refill stations seem to take forever, having a second tank ready to go and easily changeable does not seem like a bad idea to me. You know, or at least I hope you know, what a pain it is switching bottles in the middle of a game.

As far as the weight goes, I can see this as being a problem, although the secondary tank doesn’t have to be a 20-ounce tank, it can be something like a 12-ounce to keep the weight and bulk down.

Anyway, it was a decent idea.

Edited by Nrtheastah
kidpuck85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kidpuck85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2004 at 11:20am
thnaks man
>98 custom
>flatline barrel
>e bolt
>electronic hooper
>stock
>drop foward kit

NEVER GIVE UP NEVER SURENDER
maroon out View Drop Down
Not "moron" - Geez!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maroon out Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2004 at 2:41pm
Something like this?
Watch your thoughts they become words
Watch your words they become actions
Watch your actions they become habits
Watch your habits they become character
Watch your character it becomes your destin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nrtheastah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2004 at 3:31pm

That would be kind of slick, although it would have to be carried in such a way as to not be in the way, yet still be easily accessible.

I know it’s been mentioned before, I like that site, especially the double-barrel on the main screen.

A-5 auto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 auto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2004 at 5:34pm

none of yall must have a 98 custom i dont either i got an A-5 but the 98 custom has 2 slots when in the handle and the other in the normal spot....................cause u unscrew the handle on an 98 custom and there is a spot for ur tank. 

Hey howd you do that?! Your funny hahaha shut up! FAPM forumers against Popemobile
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2004 at 11:24pm
The only way a person is gonna be able to carry more than one tank of co2 whether it would be a 9, 12 or two 9oz tanks, if he uses a vest or a harness, get a tank pouch from Ronin Gear and place it on either left or right thigh, put the tank in their and carry the extra tanks in the vest or on the harness.....but dont complain cus wit all that added weight its gonna be heavy from all that runnin around.
Belt #2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - Drug use thread

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belt #2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2004 at 11:52pm

Not a bad idea if you're participating in a scenario game...

Although I'd much rather have one tank in my ASA, and then carry another in a pocket, or in a tank carrier/holder thingie...

Most importantly - People suck.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2004 at 12:01am
Actually a couple of my friends did that when we went woodsballin last June 04 on Fathers Day, 2 of my friends had 2 extra 9oz tanks each in their pockets and of course I didnt need em, I still had enough in my 20oz to finish the job.
kwkmrorange View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kwkmrorange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2004 at 12:05am
If you used a normal pack that holds pods vertically a 12 ounce tank could fit in each slot. This means you could hold alot of co2. Except you need to remember for all the co2 you bring you need to also bring on that much paint. This means that lets say you have two 12 ounce tanks your also going to need to carry about 12 140 round pods onto the field with you. And someonehow I doubt your going to do that.
deakins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deakins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2004 at 11:52pm
well if your playing a game were you have enough time to go through an entire tank then im sure you have a few seconds to unscrew the old and screw in the new tank.
show initiative, determination. PROUD of ya!   broken arrow
Belt #2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - Drug use thread

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belt #2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2004 at 12:51am

^ Exactially....

You can always have a friend cover you whilst you change out the tanks, or screw in a 12 gram adapter, or something...

Most importantly - People suck.
infected being View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote infected being Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 11:52am
Anyone know where I can get a 12 gram adaptor?? I have an idea to put  a spare 12 gram in an empty 1/8 in. NPT port with a Shocktech 1/8 in. on/off. Use intended as follows: When you're out of Co2 in your tank and under fire, flip the on/off, and instant air for the few shots to cover yourself. Then, flip the valve off, and put in a new tank. 

Edited by infected being
Purdy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Purdy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 12:24pm
Why not just get the Co2 hose and put the multiple tanks on that?  Then just put the tanks in a backpack or something?  That makes a lot more sense.
infected being View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote infected being Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 12:42pm
I was thinking just to have for shots in between a tank change... Anyone know where to get the 12 gram adaptor??
buck wheat View Drop Down
Guested. Troll.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buck wheat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2006 at 7:13pm
I thought of that not to long ago but its a waste of money i wouldnt buy it it would be stupid to buy it if a 9oz isnt enough buy a 24oz at academey
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic