Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Tippmann

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rufio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Tippmann
    Posted: 21 July 2004 at 5:56pm

Now i know how hard it is to make and produce a marker but tippmann needs a new gun because even though 98s and a5s are off the hook still im getting tired of seeing the same types of guns in the marker gallery.

so tippmann needs a new gun.

A-5_Ace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5_Ace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2004 at 9:13pm
so just cause you're getting tired of seeing pics of m98's, m98c's, Procarbines and A-5's you are asking a company to spend millions of dollars, i don't think it is worth listening to one person who is sick of seeing the same kind of guns.  even if they did decide to make a new marker it would take a few years to get it done.  by then you would have forgotten all about your request.
Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... I’m comin’ ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2004 at 9:18pm
^^. good point. well y would they do that? they are making BUNDLES of money off the A-5, m98, 98c, and Pro-Carbine. they're making a lot and dont need to make a new gun to get more money. also do you know how many times this has been posted!?!?!?!?!? getting tired of it. next time try the little thing called the search button.
ziggymarley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ziggymarley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2004 at 11:28pm
tippmann comes out with a new marker like every 4 years or something....they tease us with stuff like, the "cyclone on a m98" pic...a new marker will come soon.....have patience young jedi.
"Real markers have gills."
"son of a <KRL>."
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2004 at 11:58pm

Originally posted by Smitty Smitty wrote:

^^. good point. well y would they do that? they are making BUNDLES of money off the A-5, m98, 98c, and Pro-Carbine. they're making a lot and dont need to make a new gun to get more money. also do you know how many times this has been posted!?!?!?!?!? getting tired of it. next time try the little thing called the search button.

Really smitty? well why dont cha actually get a marker and later you can say the samething when you get tired of lookin at the same ol markers...

Do not steal....the government hates competition!
Belt #2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - Drug use thread

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belt #2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2004 at 1:28am

I find it hallarious that there are already 3 of these threads running in the "Ideas" section...

All of them are on the front page also...

Most importantly - People suck.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2004 at 2:19am
So, whats new?
Semper Durus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Semper Durus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2004 at 10:46pm
They are. When they were bought by that company they changed their name to Tippmann Sports, Inc. Brandon Showers of Tippmann Effect said they were introducing a 'high-end marker'. Who knows what it'll be like. Let the guessing begin...
I don't have a sig anymore
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2004 at 11:14pm
Theyre combining all their past markers into one super hybrid marker huh....
Centaur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Centaur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2004 at 11:02am

Originally posted by Semper Durus Semper Durus wrote:

They are. When they were bought by that company they changed their name to Tippmann Sports, Inc. Brandon Showers of Tippmann Effect said they were introducing a 'high-end marker'. Who knows what it'll be like. Let the guessing begin...

Here's what Semper Durus may have refered to. It was part of an interview between Brandon Showers and PBstar.com. Yeah, I know---he doesn't much. But just FYI for those wondering where the rumor came from.

Interview with Tippmann Effect Brandon Showers
An investment firm has recently purchased the majority of Tippmann, but there’s little info on the details. Got any inside info or rumors to add to the fray?

All I can say is that only good things will come from the investment. Summit (the investment company) is putting a lot of money into Tippmann to make it an even bigger company. Expect big things in the next year, including the development of a new, high-end marker.....but you didn’t hear that from me. 

************************************************************ ********************************************************

Burnt Fingers View Drop Down
fap fap...er i mean clap clap clap

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Burnt Fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2004 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by evil_fingers evil_fingers wrote:

Originally posted by Smitty Smitty wrote:

Really smitty? well why dont cha actually get a marker and later you can say the samething when you get tired of lookin at the same ol markers...

Strange, he has no gun but he know more than you...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2004 at 1:37pm
You think....some of the knowledge came from me and others..you should rethink that comment.
warmonger83 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warmonger83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2004 at 8:22pm
i just wish to add 2 things... tippmann started developing a new marker after the release of the A-5... and if you look at the box of any tippmann, they call them high-end
GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!!!
PaintBsniper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintBsniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 7:42pm
Anyone have any info on what it will look like? Also anyone know when it is estimated to be released?
thecorpseman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thecorpseman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 7:44pm
WHY THE **edited** IS EVERYONE OFFERING IDEAS AND
TELLING TIPPMANN TO MAKE NEW GUNS YOU PEOPLE
DRIVE ME CRAZY AND YOU ARE TOTALLY OBSESSED
WITH GETTING TIPPMANN TO MAKE A NEW GUN IF YOU
DONT LIKE THE TIPPMANNS NOW THAN DON'T GET
ONE!!!!!!!!!
FAPM- Forumers against PopeMobile.
PaintBsniper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintBsniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 8:03pm
Calm down I just want to know what the new gun will look like. Im just asking a simple question not telling them to go out and make a speedball marker or change the way they do things. i already know that the gun probably wont come out for a year or two and Im cool with that because I want tippmann to make sure they make the gun is just right and give us our money's worth and then some like they have with their other markers
Scrot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 10:52pm

I wonder if anyone has notice that tippmann only has five guns (If you include the SL-68 II).  What does that tell us now boys and girls?

Tippmann takes thier time to perfect thier guns, that way they are reliable, good looking, and long lasting.  While Kingman here has like 50 "different" guns that all look and perform almost the same.  And what is up with that stupid yet wonderfull bevertail sight?  Are you aiming through the vertical feed neck, or are you stupid.

-Tippmann 98 Custom Tricked
-Viewloader Revolution
-14 inch Quiet Riot
-Expansion Chamber
-20 oz CO2 tank
-Double Trigger
-Rocket Cock II
-Hyperstar Bolt
-Drop Forward

infected being View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote infected being Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 12:37pm
They have occluded sights for use with beavertail sight rails on vertical feed markers...
Yes, most all Spyders are the same, but have different colors. I agree.

Edited by infected being
jaked588 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaked588 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 11:00pm
how about u dont look at the tippmann posts in the gallery... stop posting "tippmann needs to make a new gun"
Nickscool10001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickscool10001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 1:13am
I'm sorry but there were some other people that posted this. THEY ARE COMMING OUT WITH A NEW MARKER SOMETIME NEXT YEAR. Come on people. There is no point to this because it's just making people mad. They DO have a new marker comming out sometime next year, and it will be a "high-end marker" so I'm wondering what they will come out with. It should be very interesting. Also, I know personally they are working on the project already because... well... they are comming out with one.
Smart Parts Shocker Red

PT Extreme Black

Tippmann 98 Custom: E-Bolt, Red to Black Fade

'04 Autococker Pewter: Macroline, CT 3-Way

Shared: 68/3000 & Empire "A" Hopper
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic